Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I finally asked Jon to tell me what I had told him when I was on the phone with him, drunk as shit while I was in Vegas... and he had teased me mercilessly just telling me that it was sooooo very good... but if I couldn't remember, he'd tell me one day....

Well, I asked and told him he owed me... so he did.

I proposed that he come out to Vegas, and that we go to a legal prostitution place only after we had gone shopping for me... to have some proper hooker attire... and that he would come in and choose me and another woman out of the lineup... and that we would all go have fun, then just he and I would rent the room for the rest of the day... or he could take me back to the hotel... and I'd be his slut for the rest of the night.

*I* was like, *I* said that? LOL... He was laughing and said yes... and then vaguely, just vaguely, I can remember saying something about the prostitute role play thing...

Anyway... we talked about that for a little while last night. :) We hung up tired and happy.

-A

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I proposed that he come out to Vegas, and that we go to a legal prostitution place only after we had gone shopping for me... to have some proper hooker attire... and that he would come in and choose me and another woman out of the lineup... and that we would all go have fun, then just he and I would rent the room for the rest of the day... or he could take me back to the hotel... and I'd be his slut for the rest of the night.
wow...
that would work!
good smut, s&c.