Ladies, post your pets

D

deleted924715

I'm jealous of all of these co-operative pets! My dog somehow *knows* the difference between just pointing a phone at her and pointing a phone at her in camera mode.

I have 727464738382 photos of a ginger blur

I managed to take one over my shoulder when she was asleep (seriously I need stealth even when she's sleeping), but I don't want to post that publicly because I'm in it too :/

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm jealous of all of these co-operative pets! My dog somehow *knows* the difference between just pointing a phone at her and pointing a phone at her in camera mode.

I managed to take one over my shoulder when she was asleep (seriously I need stealth even when she's sleeping), but I don't want to post that publicly because I'm in it too :/

OMG! DOGS! Bubz can be in a dead sleep... doing something totally fucking adorable... I switch my phone over to camera mode? BOOM! Wide awake and out of frame.

Lil Dude will strike a pose, he loves being photographed.

Spaz is indifferent. She is busy going on about her own life and I am free to document as I am inclined. With the understanding that I do not expect her to acknowledge me or demand her participation. She felt ultimately betrayed by the embarrassing Xmas picture sessions.

D

deleted924715

OMG! DOGS! Bubz can be in a dead sleep... doing something totally fucking adorable... I switch my phone over to camera mode? BOOM! Wide awake and out of frame.

Lil Dude will strike a pose, he loves being photographed.

Spaz is indifferent. She is busy going on about her own life and I am free to document as I am inclined. With the understanding that I do not expect her to acknowledge me or demand her participation. She felt ultimately betrayed by the embarrassing Xmas picture sessions.

I don't know how she knows!!!

Reactions: Enid

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What a cutie!
She’s my non-verbal kitty. The absolute sweetest, most loving chubby baby. She will cuddle all day long. She was so abused as a small kitten, she lost her meow, so she just squeaks now. That she’s such a bundle of trusting love now is amazing.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She’s my non-verbal kitty. The absolute sweetest, most loving chubby baby. She will cuddle all day long. She was so abused as a small kitten, she lost her meow, so she just squeaks now. That she’s such a bundle of trusting love now is amazing.
She arrived in the right place. I'm not surprised she trusts you.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I take a lot of pictures to get really good ones. My puggle is willing to pose. She sees the phone and hits diva mode. I should post more of her. She's frippin' irresistible. She learned the word "cute" early. She associates it with hugs and cookies, and photography. LOL with the cats and the big dogs, the secret is cookies. "Stay! Gooood. Watch here! Gooood. Lay down and stay? Gooood. Yes, you can have the cookie. Watch me! Stay... Stay! Hey! Stay! No? Okay. I guess we are done here. " That's how it goes.

D

deleted924715

I take a lot of pictures to get really good ones. My puggle is willing to pose. She sees the phone and hits diva mode. I should post more of her. She's frippin' irresistible. She learned the word "cute" early. She associates it with hugs and cookies, and photography. LOL with the cats and the big dogs, the secret is cookies. "Stay! Gooood. Watch here! Gooood. Lay down and stay? Gooood. Yes, you can have the cookie. Watch me! Stay... Stay! Hey! Stay! No? Okay. I guess we are done here. " That's how it goes.

Hahahaha. She can't stay still, even when shes waiting for a treat - there is literally no chill in this dog. That slight delay when the camera focuses? Yeah, she's gone. My friend with a super duper iphone got a couple of pics, but I refuse to get an expensive phone because I'm constantly dropping them

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hahahaha. She can't stay still, even when shes waiting for a treat - there is literally no chill in this dog. That slight delay when the camera focuses? Yeah, she's gone. My friend with a super duper iphone got a couple of pics, but I refuse to get an expensive phone because I'm constantly dropping them
Is she one of those vibrating dogs? I've met a few. So funny.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Those eyes....
I LOVE her
I just asked her if she wanted her picture taken - that was her way of saying, “ok, mama”. I just love her to pieces. Drooly sweetie. Even the other cats love her. And she doesn’t chase cat toys - she cuddles them.

Reactions: AlteredEgo and Enid

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I just asked her if she wanted her picture taken - that was her way of saying, “ok, mama”. I just love her to pieces. Drooly sweetie. Even the other cats love her. And she doesn’t chase cat toys - she cuddles them.

That is TOO frippin adorable! Meanwhile, Bob the asshole stole my cheese tonight. I had 2 small slices of cheese on a plate, went to get ice water, come back and one is gone! Mothereffer had it all the way down the hall and halfway eaten.