Ladies, post your pets

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I adore her beautiful little nose.

And there is something incredibly special about an animal that loves you & only you.

My Tempie was like that. She's the black kitty in my gallery. She hated everyone else but me. She was never attacking or anything, but she was a straight up GHOST if people came into my room. She hid in my closet if she caught a whisper of another person besides me. She loved bed cuddles and laying on my chest. She was also a licker. She would just go to town all over my face in the morning to get me up to feed her.
Awww! She looks like Toothless, from How to Train Your Dragon.

This kitty is Peppercorn Medley. We just call her Medley. I LOVE her little heart shaped nose. She's also nice to my husband, but I had to make him the exclusive source of her food for years to make them bond. I also had to give him a puggle puppy to love on so he would be less eager with her. She used to be occasionally snuggly with our puggle, but once I got the pit bulls she became far more aggressive. I think she was surprised how big Mochi got, after I brought her home as a tiny pup. Mochi has dedicated her life to making friends with Medley, as has Zoni, the pit mix, but Medley is having none of it. She spits, snarls, bites,and scratches them. Every time they see her, the bow to her, and try again. They have never given upon winning her love. They should though.

Reactions: Spartan727 and Enid

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he loves the belly rubs! but only in bed, and he's most pliant during naptimes and in the evenings before bed. he'll letcha know by swatting at your head when he's done. :)

ari, the other kitty, LOVES belly rubs can't get enough of em. no matter who, either.

bob doesn't like men but he is cool with the ladies.
Medley offers everyone the belly. It's a trap, though.

Reactions: MickeyLee and Enid

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yet another Bob pic. Man, I am so in love with this cat. We were Sunday napping

IDVWLWS.jpg

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This is Titties, he's a grumpy old man some days and an energetic little asshole others. IMG_20180614_082952395_LL~2.jpg
He loves being a purrito.

When my new lil pupper is not so brand new to the world and the new momma has had time to adjust to being a mother, I will share pics of the newborn.

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is what I found earlier
6F32519E-E9E5-426A-8A18-7C93276834D7.jpeg

She was very content she did set up all by herself.
I had been gone helping w Hurricane Michael relief, she’s content now I’m home.
All of my 4 legged children were excited to see me. I missed them too!!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is she Main Coon ? She is beautiful -:)

She's a rescue at six weeks old. We were told she's a ragdoll calico, which matches up with coat and colors, but the size! Holy geez! I would not be surprised if there's a bit of Maine Coon in her. And I love Maine Coons! We had one on the farm that was the bigger than my border collie!

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Being an adult means doing what I have to do, when all I want to do is go home and snuggle my animals. I've only been out for an hour, and I already my miss my babies.

Here is my attack kitty. Be nice; otherwise, she'll maul your face or bite you in the dick. She hates everyone. She especially hates shady men. She tolerates children and puppies. She seems condescendingly fond of me. She seeks me out for lap sits and nuzzles. I don't know. I love her unconditionally. She's my familiar. She always backs me up. She's the oldest of all my pets.

View attachment 1295768
Dig the pink on her!

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't Hound me because this is not a woman's issue. I'm interested in the kind of animals that the women here on lpsg like and have.

All of my animals have lived out their life expectancies whether they're cats or dogs. I have a biiiiig heart for animals and have rescued many dogs.

Currently, I have my special lil dude, Rusty, the Dachshund. He's been an only dog for a couple of years and he's 12 and blind. He was a rescue and so was his best friend Deja the Weimaraner.

We decided to get another dog but this time we felt like a more special needs dog who would never find a home otherwise would be perfect for us. So we adopted a blind and deaf Westie and her name is Honor. My daughter loves to call her her little potato. She's about twice the weight she should be so we keep her active and feed her less than whoever owned her before. Because she has so many disabilities they lowered the adoption fee which we were able to raise on gofundme.com. and thanks to a former lpsg member cough, hickboy, cough. Being charitable we were able to reach our goal.

Enclosed are photos of both of them. Because they're both blind and one is deaf also they're having a hard time mapping out the house without running into each other. View attachment 1258693 View attachment 1258696
That a very heart warming story, for the last week I had a male schnauzer hanging out on my deck. I was concerned, he was very well mannered it was obvious he belonged to someone. We gave him food and water
I saw he had a tag on him I called the Humane Society they actually gave me the owners ph number. I called left a voice mail. They returned the call, I told them the older gentleman could hardly speak. I gave them my address they came right away. A elderly couple both were in tears, even the pup was emotional. He had been missing 2 months.
Seeing them so over joyed was amazing!

Don't Hound me because this is not a woman's issue. I'm interested in the kind of animals that the women here on lpsg like and have.

All of my animals have lived out their life expectancies whether they're cats or dogs. I have a biiiiig heart for animals and have rescued many dogs.

Currently, I have my special lil dude, Rusty, the Dachshund. He's been an only dog for a couple of years and he's 12 and blind. He was a rescue and so was his best friend Deja the Weimaraner.

We decided to get another dog but this time we felt like a more special needs dog who would never find a home otherwise would be perfect for us. So we adopted a blind and deaf Westie and her name is Honor. My daughter loves to call her her little potato. She's about twice the weight she should be so we keep her active and feed her less than whoever owned her before. Because she has so many disabilities they lowered the adoption fee which we were able to raise on gofundme.com. and thanks to a former lpsg member cough, hickboy, cough. Being charitable we were able to reach our goal.

Enclosed are photos of both of them. Because they're both blind and one is deaf also they're having a hard time mapping out the house without running into each other. View attachment 1258693 View attachment 1258696
Love the weim! I have one also. Love him soo much!!