Ladies, post your pets

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
for nostalgia sake i dug through older pics today

this is ari gold, the (now) chonky white and gray cat from some of my current pics. the one belonging to our neighbors at the time, they moved away, and 3 months later this little white and gray streak comes running in as i am coming back in from taking the trash out. they moved away and lefted her. she survived on the streets for that long. surprisingly, she only had ear mites and fleas

csfU6fo.jpg

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
View attachment 1398368
They won't let me move... This is current events.

There is an immutable law of the universe that puppers and some kitties can render a human immobile and incapable of movement lest you create unrest in the universe.

Baby will crawl in bed and rest against my legs. My husband says just move her. Does he realize how impossible that is?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ms. TnJ, ya are growing a bumper crop of puppeh!! Their breed mix is really starting to show on their lil faces *voice goes up a few octaves* I wanna snuzzle my face in between them. Puppeh Motorboating.

The pics don't capture how interesting their fur is.. they really are getting fluffy! Indicas black fur is short like the pittie in her, the greyish coloring is her fuzzy husky undercoat. They're SO soft. I keep trying to get a good shot of their tails too, but I just can't get one that isn't totally full of butt LMFAO :joy: I don't wanna post puppeh-bums.

I presume you box up her feces and mail them to your former neighbors, postage due, no return address?

^^^I love this.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lil Dude is almost as tall as Bubz. Nowhere near the bulk/muscle-tone, but shoulder to shoulder they are getting close to a dead heat. I can't believe how fast he's growing. Spaz is good as long as she is the tallest. Her plain seems to be establishing pecking order now, while she can still hand Lil Dude his own ass.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
There is an immutable law of the universe that puppers and some kitties can render a human immobile and incapable of movement lest you create unrest in the universe.

Baby will crawl in bed and rest against my legs. My husband says just move her. Does he realize how impossible that is?
So true. My Cocker, Eddie, got in the habit of sleeping *over* my legs. I'd be awakened in a panic because I felt paralyzed....sometimes he'd been there long enough my legs "fell asleep" and I really couldn't move them. Then one night he did this and somehow I fluffed the covers just right, and WHUMP!!!......Eddie was lying on the floor. I'd flipped him right off the bed. Dumbass didn't even really wake up, but he rembered and never did this again.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So true. My Cocker, Eddie, got in the habit of sleeping *over* my legs. I'd be awakened in a panic because I felt paralyzed....sometimes he'd been there long enough my legs "fell asleep" and I really couldn't move them. Then one night he did this and somehow I fluffed the covers just right, and WHUMP!!!......Eddie was lying on the floor. I'd flipped him right off the bed. Dumbass didn't even really wake up, but he rembered and never did this again.

My kitty tried to sleep on my husband's side one evening. But his stomach started making noise, and it scared her! LOL! She came to my side but was forced to leave because I was laughing at hubby's tummy noise.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
20190111_225108.jpg

My ex has started calling her Dobby because I gave her clothes. I swear she wanted clothes. And when I dress her, she struts around proudly. She loves it. All the others, I dress them against cold weather, and they freak out. This one freaks out when you try to take her clothes away.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
View attachment 1479135

My ex has started calling her Dobby because I gave her clothes. I swear she wanted clothes. And when I dress her, she struts around proudly. She loves it. All the others, I dress them against cold weather, and they freak out. This one freaks out when you try to take her clothes away.

When Samson and Bogart were still here :heart::heart::heart: they would get all excited and happy to wear their collars. I called them "The Majesty". I'd ask them, "do you want your majesty?" I swear they would get so giddy.

Then when I went to take them off I got the sad puppy eyes. They loved their collars :sun:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When Samson and Bogart were still here :heart::heart::heart: they would get all excited and happy to wear their collars. I called them "The Majesty". I'd ask them, "do you want your majesty?" I swear they would get so giddy.

Then when I went to take them off I got the sad puppy eyes. They loved their collars :sun:
That is so precious. The other day, I took the two big girls out for a jog to the park (Jesus I am out of shape right now) and since it was empty, and I was spent, I let them into the dog enclosure. The big-headed one, Mochi, was careful to keep her sweater dry. Zoni splashed in all the puddles and eventually went for a full roll before climbing up onto Mochi's back. So naughty! Mochi was still dry enough, but I had to take Zoni's beloved jacket away, and dry her off with my hoodie so she wouldn't get hypothermia. Then we had a really awkward, cold, two-mile march home. Even though that thing was soaked and freezing, she screamed her little face off begging for it back.

Your majesty. I like that.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Spaz loves her collar. If I take it off she gives me this look of hurt, betrayal and abandonment. I think she associates her new life of being loved and cared for with her collar. She won't object to a bath if I let her keep her collar on.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spaz loves her collar. If I take it off she gives me this look of hurt, betrayal and abandonment. I think she associates her new life of being loved and cared for with her collar. She won't object to a bath if I let her keep her collar on.
It has occurred to me that Zoni's obsession with clothes is part of her happiness to be in a family. I had never taken her to a park before, because she was abandoned in a dog enclosure at the park downtown. She remains traumatized. I'm not sure if a trip to that park would be good for her or not. But her first night with me, she had to be convinced that it was okay to be asleep indoors. I had to let her fall asleep on the concrete slab outside, and then carry her to a bed. She would not tolerate being crated. She is now extremely used to softness and comfort. I think maybe clothes are like bringing the softness and comfort with her, wherever she goes. I could be wrong though.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Totes well-reasoned to believe a puppeh with abandonment issues would be comforted and enjoy a portable item of home and happiness.

Thank you, Ms Altered, for being the mom Zoni needs. She got crazy lucky in the humom lottery.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
View attachment 1479766
Pibble-frog legs

She is fully snoring on the toy.
I missed this post. OMG they are huge! Too fast? Slow down, let us enjoy the puppyhood!

Totes well-reasoned to believe a puppeh with abandonment issues would be comforted and enjoy a portable item of home and happiness.

Thank you, Ms Altered, for being the mom Zoni needs. She got crazy lucky in the humom lottery.
I got lucky. She's the snuggly, dramatic, little shadow I didn't know I needed.