Ladies public bathroom

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I work as assistant manager and my shitft is closing the store and sometimes I clean the bathrooms and man I'm surprised how nasty are the ladies bathroom . Very messy compared to the guys bathroom . Any ideas why some woman are so messy in bathrooms ? :confused::confused::confused:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I work as assistant manager and my shitft is closing the store and sometimes I clean the bathrooms and man I'm surprised how nasty are the ladies bathroom. Very messy compared to the guys bathroom. Any ideas why some woman are so messy in bathrooms? :confused::confused::confused:
I have often wondered the same thing. Some public ladies rooms are so disgusting I have lost the urge to tinkle and walked out.:redface:

I am always ticked off by the urine sprinkled not just on the toilet seat but in a 6"-8" radius around the toilet. :wtf2: :eek: :12: It's a toilet seat girls, not a place to practice the hula-hoop!

I'm all for squatting but if your legs are too short to allow you to do so without touching the seat then maybe you should straddle the bowl or perhaps try it sideways.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe the mess is from young girls going in there without an adult because they are with their father and not their mother. I really don't know... just guessing.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey HungDavid,

Go read my blog about the Ladies Restroom. Maybe you will now find the humor in it.
I read it and is funny but I'm really surprised . I always expected guys bathrooms to be worse because guys fame of being pigs . In bathrooms woman beat guys BY FAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In what experience I have (sometimes when the ladies lines are too long.....and there are no men in the men's rooms I have snuck in there and used the men's room) Every men's restroom I have ever been in has been a lot worse smelling than any woman's bathroom I have ever been in......

I just read Cinnamon's Blog...... and those kind of events usually only happen to me when I have had a couple of young children in tow.....on the road by myself......it just adds an extra couple things on the to do list.....like make sure the baby doesn't try to escape by going under the bathroom door......or that someone isn't putting something in their mouth or touching something nasty all while you are trying to take care of your business and keep up the rugrats under your thumb at the same time.

Also I have noticed that a lot of mothers do send their young sons into the woman's bathroom when they are old enough to go by theirself.....instead of letting them go into the men's bathroom alone......and I can admit that I understand it. My husband has been approached for sex in a public restroom before and he is the one that told me not to allow our young son to go into the men's public restroom alone.

So, it might not be the ladies making the big mess in the ladies restrooms .....it might be curious little rugrats. (kids)

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
I know what you mean with the kids. I love going to the bathroom for families. Unfortunately the are too few and far between.

In what experience I have (sometimes when the ladies lines are too long.....and there are no men in the men's rooms I have snuck in there and used the men's room) Every men's restroom I have ever been in has been a lot worse smelling than any woman's bathroom I have ever been in......

I just read Cinnamon's Blog...... and those kind of events usually only happen to me when I have had a couple of young children in tow.....on the road by myself......it just adds an extra couple things on the to do list.....like make sure the baby doesn't try to escape by going under the bathroom door......or that someone isn't putting something in their mouth or touching something nasty all while you are trying to take care of your business and keep up the rugrats under your thumb at the same time.

Also I have noticed that a lot of mothers do send their young sons into the woman's bathroom when they are old enough to go by theirself.....instead of letting them go into the men's bathroom alone......and I can admit that I understand it. My husband has been approached for sex in a public restroom before and he is the one that told me not to allow our young son to go into the men's public restroom alone.

So, it might not be the ladies making the big mess in the ladies restrooms .....it might be curious little rugrats. (kids)

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

That could be true but I never check who is going in what bathroom only to find in closing the huge mess . All the other workers say the same thing but I think that most are really woman because the workers that get out the trash of the bathrooms say that woman bathrooms are full of bloody woman napkins too .:eek::eek:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I am always ticked off by the urine sprinkled not just on the toilet seat but in a 6"-8" radius around the toilet. :wtf2: :eek: :12: It's a toilet seat girls, not a place to practice the hula-hoop!

This made me guffaw out loud. Thanks...I needed it :biggrin1:

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
If you look out of the window of a passing train,
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Perhaps they are trying to practise peeing standing up, incase they have to use the mens urinal (is that feasibly possible?).
If you want to see bad, try some of the Class 377/3 units, after some coastway runs. They have more than mess all over the place. They have vacumme toilets (the sucking type, so you get sucked in if you aren't careful!), they smell horrid, the soap dispenser rocks all over the place, so you cannot get any soap out of the effing thing.
The water doesn't work, or if it does, its not hot enough. To top it all off, the hand drier never fucking works! If it does, its only for one microsecond, before cutting out for the next 10.

The worst bit? Close the door and see what the taggers did with a can of spray paint. It really does get hostile then, just be careful of the electronic lock too, the disabled toilets have frickly locks, they work and they don't.