Ladies, question about penis size range and your experiences...

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So it's pretty much accepted that 6" is the middle of the entire spectrum of penis size that men offer...

What I'm confused about is if this is also the most COMMON size. If you rounded up 100 men in a room, there will most likely be big, small and average. Is it true that most are going to be roughly 6" long? Is it kind of like average height? I'm 6'1 so usually if I'm out somewhere I am taller than many, although there are some taller than me. From my observation, most guys are about 5'10, more or less. Is this the same except for penis size from your experiences?

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, height and penis size are a bit different.

Someone who's average is 5'10" and the comparison is 5.5 inches...
Someone who's reasonably tall is 6'1" and the comparison is 7 inches...
Someone who's rather tall is 6'2" or 3" and the comparison is 8" inches...
Someone who's very tall is 6'6" and the comparison is 9" or 10" inches.
Someone who's fucking huge is 7'+ and the comparison is 12"+ inches...

That is, someone who's fucking huge height wise is only 1.2 times bigger than average. Someone who's fucking huge penis length wise is well over twice as large.

I'd say there are more men who are 6'2" or 6'3" than have 8" or more.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alright, I'll translate penis size and height to make it a bit clearer. Actually, I'm doing this more for fun, heh. This is all in my opinion but I strongly believe this is acurate...

Small Penis Range/Short Height Range: <5", <5'8".

Average Penis Range/Average Height Range: 5"-7", 5'8"-6'0".

5" and 5'8" being as modest as "average can be" while 7" and 6'0" being as big as possible before really heading into the "big leagues", in a sense.

Large Penis Range/Tall Height Range: >7", 6'1+.

Most guys seem to be in the average height range, which we'll say is 5'10. Of course, there's a lot of guys who are very tall and very short, I'm just saying in general most men are usually pretty close to average height.

Is this the same about penis size, which is more or less 6"?

I ask this in Women's Issues because I want to hear "real world" feedback from actual women's experiences (or gay men too).

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, height and penis size are a bit different.

Someone who's average is 5'10" and the comparison is 5.5 inches...
Someone who's reasonably tall is 6'1" and the comparison is 7 inches...
Someone who's rather tall is 6'2" or 3" and the comparison is 8" inches...
Someone who's very tall is 6'6" and the comparison is 9" or 10" inches.
Someone who's fucking huge is 7'+ and the comparison is 12"+ inches...

That is, someone who's fucking huge height wise is only 1.2 times bigger than average. Someone who's fucking huge penis length wise is well over twice as large.

I'd say there are more men who are 6'2" or 6'3" than have 8" or more.

Ah, you beat me to this!
I am reasonably tall and much closer to 6" than 7" :[ I still have a couple of years to grow in though, let's hope I can reach 7" :)

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Small Penis Range/Short Height Range: <5", <5'8".

Average Penis Range/Average Height Range: 5"-7", 5'8"-6'0".

5" and 5'8" being as modest as "average can be" while 7" and 6'0" being as big as possible before really heading into the "big leagues", in a sense.

Large Penis Range/Tall Height Range: >7", 6'1+.

So I am average being 5' 8 and a half inches tall but large with 8" penis? :biggrin1:

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
My experence is that the majority of men are between 5 and 7 inches. The ones I have experienced range from 4 to 10.5 inches. If you add them all together to make an average it comes out at 6.6 inches.

I am 5ft 10ins, most men are about my height, but more are taller than me than are shorter. So I don`t think 5ft 10 is average.

Does that help?

necro86171

Just Browsing
Media
Well I am a straight male so take my opinion with a grain of salt in this area....

I think zaza is pretty much on the money with her assesment. However, I do think the average height for a male in the U.S. is between 5'8 and 6'0. I am 6'3" and I can tell you there are VERY FEW men that above 6'4" in height in every day life. I would assume the same is true for penis size as many studies indicate, though I do not know what the cut off point would be (7"? 7.5"? 8"?). In my small circle of friends that I feel comfortable enough to disucss this issue with, I am the second largest at 6.5"-7"...only one of my friends claims to be hung over 7"....

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a good comparison, I think you being 6.5-7" allows you to say you're comfortably big as I can say I'm comfortably tall at 6'1".

I agree with you and zaza.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experence is that the majority of men are between 5 and 7 inches. The ones I have experienced range from 4 to 10.5 inches. If you add them all together to make an average it comes out at 6.6 inches.

I am 5ft 10ins, most men are about my height, but more are taller than me than are shorter. So I don`t think 5ft 10 is average.

Does that help?
So, just curious, would you say out of the 5-7 range, most were 5ish? 6ish? 7ish? If you could say one of the numbers was most common, what would it be?

necro86171

Just Browsing
Media
Interestingly enough, my one friend who is hung larger than I am is also 6'5"....I know there is only a moderate correlation between height and penis size but it is interesting nonetheless.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
So, just curious, would you say out of the 5-7 range, most were 5ish? 6ish? 7ish? If you could say one of the numbers was most common, what would it be?

I suppose most were 6-7. I say 5-7 because there has only been one below 5, and two above 7.

I`m actually quite pleased that I have experienced a range of sizes, it gives me true perspective in the is "bigger better" debate.

Incidentally when it comes to height it was quite a novelty to be with a guy that is a lot taller than me as it doesn`t happen often.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Like Zaza I've experienced a range of different sizes - from roughly just above 4 to a around 8.5 in length and from about 4 up almost 6.5 in girth. I've seen and touched quite a few guys as me and ex-partner were quite active in the swinger's world for a number of years. So I'd say my sample probably is pretty representative for what's out there.

Speaking for both dimensions.

Most common in length would be from roughly 5.5 to a tad above 6. Not covering the full length of my hand (an almost exact 7), but also not too far from it. Some come up to the full length - those are the guys I start consider in the "big" category. A few reach beyond my hand and start touching my wrist - those are exceptions and not too many. A few are also not much more than halfway across my palm (seen lengthwise from tip of middle finger) - again, those are exceptions and not too many.

Most common in girth would be slightly below 5. I can comfortably close fingers around with room left on the outermost joint of the thumb. Again a few slimmer than that where I have more room left. And very few that come up to the point where fingertips just touch or not touch at all - 6 and above.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Like Zaza I've experienced a range of different sizes - from roughly just above 4 to a around 8.5 in length and from about 4 up almost 6.5 in girth. I've seen and touched quite a few guys as me and ex-partner were quite active in the swinger's world for a number of years. So I'd say my sample probably is pretty representative for what's out there.

Speaking for both dimensions. Important point

Most common in length would be from roughly 5.5 to a tad above 6. Not covering the full length of my hand (an almost exact 7), but also not too far from it. Some come up to the full length - those are the guys I start consider in the "big" category. A few reach beyond my hand and start touching my wrist - those are exceptions and not too many. A few are also not much more than halfway across my palm (seen lengthwise from tip of middle finger) - again, those are exceptions and not too many.

Most common in girth would be slightly below 5. I can comfortably close fingers around with room left on the outermost joint of the thumb. Again a few slimmer than that where I have more room left. And very few that come up to the point where fingertips just touch or not touch at all - 6 and above.

I would agree - on length I've had (working out very rough figures in my head) about 75-80% in the average length range - 5% under 15-20% over. But in terms of girth - it's more 90-95% in the average range.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great feedback ladies, appreciate it a lot.

So it's safe to say that the most likely the average guy will be...well...average.

DeeDee36dd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have that much experience (7 lovers) but 4 of the 7 were between 5 and 6 inches. One was 7" (husband) and 2 were slightly longer. All were in the normal girth range between 5 and 6 inches except my husband who is in my estimation "off the charts" girthwise; 7.5-8" in girth.
(I am judging length by my husband's 7" length and girth which I have personally measured. The only other person I measured was another lover who was right at 8" in length x 5.5" in girth).