Ladies, question about requests from a new partner.

sumbodii

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you think about a partner you're going to sleep with for the first time asking to start with a position other than missionary? I sure many of you would be put off if the request was for doggie style, but what about something like plain woman on top positions? Or do you beleive first times should stay 'traditional' missionary.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I prefer to start out in missionary with a new partner, although I don't mind changing later into the session. Missionary is like position-basic for me. It's the position where I can best learn how they fit inside me.

Last edited:

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I always want to start off with a "non-standard" position (not missionary, doggy or cowgirl), but only go through with it if my partner is just as willing. Otherwise, we start with missionary.

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL, I'm not so picky... I'd just like to have a partner! Missionary or doggie would be just fine by me for starting out with a new partner. I like both positions equally well. If he's too big then switch to cowgirl so that I could have more control, but the first two are my preference.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer to start out in missionary with a new partner, although I don't mind changing later into the session. Missionary is like position-basic for me. It's the position where I can best learn how they fit inside me.
I think that's quite common. That's my experience, anyway.

I find monkey bar sorts the men from the boys. :wink:
:eek: I have done something similar on the stair-rail, but never as a 'starter'. :tongue:

spoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL, I'm not so picky... I'd just like to have a partner! Missionary or doggie would be just fine by me for starting out with a new partner. I like both positions equally well. If he's too big then switch to cowgirl so that I could have more control, but the first two are my preference.

i agree with aod.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As long as it starts with good kissing and reasonable foreplay, I don't really mind which position we start with but normally men are more comfortable with missionary the first time, gives them more control and test the water so to speak.

I like the Monkey Bar position posted by CA .. LOL that will be fun the first time.

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
I get pushy for pole position and it depends on where we are.

If you're sitting on the couch and I just finished a bj, chances are I am not going to go to all the effort to make us reposition for missionary. Slip on the rubber and get straight to cowgirl, or whatever else is immediately convenient. This greed doesn't always go over well though.

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
I am a fan of missionary in this situation. It feels secure, offers almost equal control, and lets me see all of my partner. I don't know why, but the idea of doggy and other male dominant positions would make me feel uneasy for the *very* first time. There can be plenty of that later.

Last edited:

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hmmm? It just seems like too much work. Isn't sexual expression supposed to be sort of slow and low? :smile:
If the guy isn't up to monkey bar, I have been known to throw him a lifeline by moving on to big dipper. :tongue:

OP, missionary is great for the first time. I love initial penetration and, in missionary I can relax and savour the experience of how his cock feels as it enters me for the first time.

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know curious_angel, while no doubt these positions are a lot of fun for some, in my opinion they seem to be too much for a first time encounter.

Based on my experience as a 50+ year old woman (who hasn't been with a lot of men, so take my comments accordingly), first time sex can be somewhat awkward as partners are often nervous and it takes a while to get to know each others' likes and dislikes.

The athleticsm required in the positions you've shared would no doubt limit a lot of people, but I do realize you are only relaying information about what you like and for that I say 'you go girl!'

As stated earlier, for me missionary and doggie are great.

sumbodii

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for all the honest replies people. Created this topic after my first session with my new gf. I never really thought about the topic until recently when a spontaneous make-out session on the sofa developed into a more intimate relationship sooner than I had anticipated. Suddenly found myself being asked if I had a condom and being assisted with putting it on, quite an unexpected and pleasantly erotic surprise. Was further surprised when she straddled me almost fully clothed and let me in past the edge of her panties.

Was actually my first time to have first-time sex like that, and was incredibly hot. Just wanted to find out if other women would be willing to do it, coz I'm sure a lot of men would appreciate it at least as much as I did. Good to see so many ladies don't mind first time encounters that are a little off the well traveled road. Not that there's any problem with starting in the tried and trusted missionary, it really is good for setting a much more level playing field, and also my favourite for long intimate sessions.

Monkey bar and Big dipper look interesting for a try sometime (dammit! Now I have to get back in shape!)

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Thanks for all the honest replies people. Created this topic after my first session with my new gf. I never really thought about the topic until recently when a spontaneous make-out session on the sofa developed into a more intimate relationship sooner than I had anticipated. Suddenly found myself being asked if I had a condom and being assisted with putting it on, quite an unexpected and pleasantly erotic surprise. Was further surprised when she straddled me almost fully clothed and let me in past the edge of her panties.
Spontaneity is powerful. :smile: If the moment is right, I love a guy pulling my undies aside and entering me.

I've been thinking about this today and the best, first penetrative sex I've ever had, was with a partner experiencing his first time ever. We were in love and he had the most perfect cock I'd ever seen, let alone sucked or fucked. I knew he was a virgin and the first time we had penetrative sex I lowered myself onto his gorgeous cock in cowgirl. This gave me more control over the speed of penetration and I could judge his reaction more easily. It was a very erotic experience and the sex was amazing.

Was actually my first time to have first-time sex like that, and was incredibly hot. Just wanted to find out if other women would be willing to do it, coz I'm sure a lot of men would appreciate it at least as much as I did. Good to see so many ladies don't mind first time encounters that are a little off the well traveled road. Not that there's any problem with starting in the tried and trusted missionary, it really is good for setting a much more level playing field, and also my favourite for long intimate sessions.
As I said in a previous post, I like to savour the feelings of initial entry. Missionary means I'm relaxed, I can sense every twitch, every pleasurable stretching sensation and I can see his reaction face-to-face. It's a great way to start.

Monkey bar and Big dipper look interesting for a try sometime (dammit! Now I have to get back in shape!)
They might be fun first-time positions, no? :biggrin1: I certainly fantasised about these, and a good many other athletic scenarios, when I had a particularly hot personal trainer. Working out late, both glistening with mid-workout sweat...the gym slowly clearing out until we were alone, his touches to reposition me are a little too lingering...he demonstrates tricep dips and suggests I strip....... Sadly, it remained a fantasy.:frown1:

Last edited: