Ladies, question

Tolka

Just Browsing
Media
Hi, what would you say about a penis 5.5 (NBP) x 5.1? Is it small or average? Does it really matters to women or the penis size is not so important?
Thanks for replies :smile:

Tolka

Just Browsing
Media
Hi,
1) What would you say about a penis 5.5 (NBP) x 5.1? Is it small or average? 2) Does it really matters to women or the penis size is not so important?
3) Are women able to see difference between penises like about 0,2-0,3 or not?
Thanks for replies :smile:

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I just would like to receive more opinions

It's pretty average and although there are some women would prefer a little bit more and there are a few who would like a lot more, there are more important things than the size of your willy to women. Like wheter or works or not.:biggrin1:

Most women are going to be more interested in YOU rather than your willy no matter what size it is.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
You can bring a horse to water...

Sorry, T, you can't make people comment. Why not try the search function - I admit it is less than perfect but you will find many many threads about whether or not size matters and if so how much and many of those threads contain opinions on the size range you mention.

Good luck :smile:

lyhu40

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tolka, as a woman size does not matter. I have had a variety of men all different sizes and there are so many aspects of sex. Foreplay, a good kisser (bad kisser = bad sex) oral sex (wow), a good finger fuck(two fingers), if you get her ready by the time your cock goes in it will feel huge. The more turned on a woman is the more her pussy swells and you will have a tighter pussy to fuck.

That's just been my experience.