Ladies Rank Sex in Importance

rocky

1st Like
Media
In a relationship what would you place sex at in importance from 1-10?

Penis size in a relationship? 1-10

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This one is so ambiguious to define, because assuming the relationship is great, our sex life gets better and better. Almost a Catch 22, if you will. The closer we are to each other, the more frequent and better the sex life.

With that said, mark me down for Sex 8, Size 3

Renee

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Relative to what other factors? It's nearly impossible to answer this question when it is asked so non-specifically.

Rather than giving a numeric interpretation, I'll try to list the things that are important to me in a relationship.

Off the top of my head (from most important to least important):

1) Unconditional acceptance. Most of us have experienced far too much criticism in our lives. We don't need it from the people we love the most. The job of a boyfriend/girlfriend/partner/spouse is not to fix or improve the other person. It is to love and support the other person.

2) A sense of humor. This will save you when nothing else can. Being able to see the absurdity in any situation, and to laugh rather than shout or cry, will add tremendous strength to any relationship.

3) Compatibility. This is a difficult term to define. Some examples I can think of: If you need a lot of space, don't choose someone who wants to tag along on your heels all the time. If you value the spiritual more than the material, do not choose someone whose goal in life is to acquire possessions. If you have a raging sex drive, do not choose someone who is frigid. Partners in a relationship don't have to share every interest or like all the same things, but choosing someone who is basically compatible with you gives your relationship a much better chance at longevity.

4) Respect. In a fight, fight fair. Never threaten to abandon the other person as a manipulation tactic. Both partners should agree on basic level of respect for one another's opinions, individuality, and feelings. Neither partner should ever descend beneath the agreed baseline, no matter how angry, hurt, or disillusioned he/she is. If the only way to solve the argument is to walk away, then walk away. Don't undermine the very fabric of your relationship just because you're angry.

5) Sex. Of course it's important in a relationship. But it probably won't happen often (or be very good) unless the factors above are present. When either partner resents the other, or is dissatisfied with the relationship, sex is often the first thing to go down the drain.

6) Physical attributes. These definitely include a great cock, but are by no means limited to that. Sexual attraction can fade quickly if both partners don't keep themselves looking their best. An enormous, perfect penis is a wonderful thing. But it still probably wouldn't get much attention if the man bearing it did not care enough about his partner's pleasure to keep himself reasonably fit and well groomed.

Rocky, this probably wasn't the type of answer you were looking for, but I wrote it anyway because it might be helpful to some people.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Relative to what other factors? It's nearly impossible to answer this question when it is asked so non-specifically.

Rather than giving a numeric interpretation, I'll try to list the things that are important to me in a relationship.

Off the top of my head (from most important to least important):

1) Unconditional acceptance. Most of us have experienced far too much criticism in our lives. We don't need it from the people we love the most. The job of a boyfriend/girlfriend/partner/spouse is not to fix or improve the other person. It is to love and support the other person.

2) A sense of humor. This will save you when nothing else can. Being able to see the absurdity in any situation, and to laugh rather than shout or cry, will add tremendous strength to any relationship.

3) Compatibility. This is a difficult term to define. Some examples I can think of: If you need a lot of space, don't choose someone who wants to tag along on your heels all the time. If you value the spiritual more than the material, do not choose someone whose goal in life is to acquire possessions. If you have a raging sex drive, do not choose someone who is frigid. Partners in a relationship don't have to share every interest or like all the same things, but choosing someone who is basically compatible with you gives your relationship a much better chance at longevity.

4) Respect. In a fight, fight fair. Never threaten to abandon the other person as a manipulation tactic. Both partners should agree on basic level of respect for one another's opinions, individuality, and feelings. Neither partner should ever descend beneath the agreed baseline, no matter how angry, hurt, or disillusioned he/she is. If the only way to solve the argument is to walk away, then walk away. Don't undermine the very fabric of your relationship just because you're angry.

5) Sex. Of course it's important in a relationship. But it probably won't happen often (or be very good) unless the factors above are present. When either partner resents the other, or is dissatisfied with the relationship, sex is often the first thing to go down the drain.

6) Physical attributes. These definitely include a great cock, but are by no means limited to that. Sexual attraction can fade quickly if both partners don't keep themselves looking their best. An enormous, perfect penis is a wonderful thing. But it still probably wouldn't get much attention if the man bearing it did not care enough about his partner's pleasure to keep himself reasonably fit and well groomed.

Rocky, this probably wasn't the type of answer you were looking for, but I wrote it anyway because it might be helpful to some people.
You got it right! Thats how it is for me with women. Its the whole person. :wink:

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It looks like most of the ladies think sex is real important but size is only somewhat important. Does anyone else think it depends on the situation? I've had sex with like 5 or 6 women who were divorced or separated (and 1 married one), and all of them say the same thing - their husband was avg. size and I'm way bigger and they love the difference. OK, not all of them, because some of the women said my size wasn't a big deal. But at least 3 of them were real into my size, but I'm thinking then why did they marry a guy who didn't cut it? Yeah I know other stuff matters too but also I'm thinking maybe a woman cares more about size if it's more of a casual sex thing and more about other stuff if they're gonna marry the guy. That's just the way it looks to me.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It looks like most of the ladies think sex is real important but size is only somewhat important. Does anyone else think it depends on the situation? I've had sex with like 5 or 6 women who were divorced or separated (and 1 married one), and all of them say the same thing - their husband was avg. size and I'm way bigger and they love the difference. OK, not all of them, because some of the women said my size wasn't a big deal. But at least 3 of them were real into my size, but I'm thinking then why did they marry a guy who didn't cut it? Yeah I know other stuff matters too but also I'm thinking maybe a woman cares more about size if it's more of a casual sex thing and more about other stuff if they're gonna marry the guy. That's just the way it looks to me.

I think these are very astute observations.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've found that I don't get very wet.......with smaller men. Sorry, guys. lol

Sex in a relationship - 7
Penis size - 9

If the sex is good or not, I'll keep coming back to the big dick, because I can eventually figure out how to work it to my own advantage, wether he's great in bed or not. I can just use him like a Real Doll. lol

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Sex: I would have to say 8+:

After being around the block a time or two, I simply refuse to have bad sex in a relationship. Nope. Refuse to do it. Been there and done that. That being said, I can't take a relationship seriously where all we have in common is hot, sweaty, gut wrenching sex. Yeah, I've been there and done that, too.

Penis size: I'd say an 8 or at least 7+:

1 to 10 are we talking inches or what. LOL. If we are talking inches, I've had several relationships with men who were smaller than 7 and the sex was amazing because other factors played into the relationship.

A lot of factors play into the length issue. Is he curved? (I prefer upward curve). Does he have a larger than average girth? (I can lose some length if he has a large girth). An enthusiastic or creative lover definately get points. Does he make sure I cum before he enters me? Is he a premature ejaculator? Is he into oral--both giving and receiving.

Every lover is so different. I've been with a couple of men who have made me feel emotions that I've never felt before. They may or may not have been the biggest but damn it--at that point in my life--he was the best lover I'd ever had.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think these are very astute observations.

Thanks. Yeah otherwise I don't get why you hear all the time that size doesn't matter but more than half the women I've had sex with said it does. I think it's easier for me to get sex because of my size but it's not like there are women lining up to marry me (which is fine because I'm not looking for that). So anyway that was just my observation.

Ladynsniffer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello all...new here but I'd like to chime in on this one.

My wife and I are very happily married even though she is an admitted "size queen" and I have a 4 inch dick (at best). How did this happen, you might ask? Well, outside of the bedroom, I had all the qualities she was looking for in a man. Great job, handsome...etc. Inside the bedroom, my tongue really rocked her to delicious orgasms. And...we agreed right from the start to have a cuckold relationship (luckily, we're both oversexed and kinky)where she would be free to have sex with other men. I've watched my wife have sex with a few amazing men.

So...the question is far too simple. A relationship implies more than just sex. Thus, lots of factors must be considered by a woman besides penis size. The key question is LONG term success of the relationship. That's where the quality of sex (and penis size) become an issue. In my wife's case...there's no way she could ever be faithful to a 4 inch penis. We adjusted our relationship to deal with it. Another woman may choose to cheat (bad idea...but happens a lot). And still another woman may choose to remain faithful until she is resigned to a sex life with an inadequate penis or breaks the relationship. I'm generalizing here. Of course, there are exceptions...some women would be very happy with a very small dick as their exclusive sexual partner. A female friend of ours is so asexual...it wouldn't matter if he had a dick at all.

Sex and intimacy is a very powerful aspect of a relationship. You either get it right...or you work at the relationship until you find what's best for you (like we did). Otherwise...disaster. In my opinion, penis size (and the quality of sex) is a critical factor for long term success, especially if you look at the extremes (a 4 inch dick vs. an 8 inch and thick one).

sniffer

thehighheelsgirl

Sexy Member
Media
Well I'd say sex 8 or 9 out of 10 and size maybe like 7 out of 10 though my recent experience may make me change my mind on that. I have decided though that I really do like guys with big ones

Jen

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
I've found that I don't get very wet.......with smaller men. Sorry, guys. lol

Sex in a relationship - 7
Penis size - 9

If the sex is good or not, I'll keep coming back to the big dick, because I can eventually figure out how to work it to my own advantage, wether he's great in bed or not. I can just use him like a Real Doll. lol

Thanks for the honesty. I like you, do you like me?

I want to offer you my dick in a box.