Ladies - regarding cunnilingus/tongue and finger play

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Flashy, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Flashy

Gold Member

hello, i just wanted to get the ladies' opinions' with regards to my specific styles of cunnilingus, and just what exactly women prefer in terms of types of stimulation...

generally, and i am just referring to clitoral and g-spot simulation....

with regards to clitoral licking, there are really only 4 possible ways to go... vertically, horizontally, or circular clockwise and circular counter clockwise

I have yet to meet a woman who preferred the horizontal licking to the other three, but it seems that a great deal of the stimulation has to with a similar style to the way in which the woman stimulates the clitoris when she masturbates manually...

some woman rub it "vertically (up and down) and some go for the circular clockwise or circular counterclockwise...

1. so my first question, ladies, is what is your preference in that regards of those three choices of how to be licked, and does that parallel the way in which you stimulate the clitoris during masturbation...

2. much is made of finding the G-spot, and I love to think I am pretty good at locating it almost immediately because of good mapping and directional sense :wink:

most women tend to respond very well to the "come here" motion with the index or middle finger, (or both)

so question 2 is, do you prefer the "come here" motion, or is there another more secretive motion that I do not know about that you can inform me of.

there is a very particular motion that always seems to work instantaneously on women that is done by Shane Diesel in virtually all his videos, but i cannot make out what it is he is doing exactly. it is clear he is manually hitting the g spot, but he is using more of a full up/down motion, with his finger going from the bottom to the top as opposed to the "come here".

is anyone familiar with this, and can you say if it is possibly/probably a diffferent finger motion or if it is just the outward style that looks different... (i will try to find a Shane Diesel video to post of it)

3. I have developed (like any good artist) my own little trick which I find works amazingly well...I am sure others do it and if you don;t should try it...ladies you can suggest it to your man (or woman) ...I love to call it "the buzzer"

it is sort of a higher developed version of just vibrating your lower lip, to simulate a vibrator on the clit...however, you cannot get much speed and vibration the conventional way by just vibrating the lower lip, not to mention you cannot get your tongue past your lips to actually perform.

so here is my technique....pucker your lips as if you were going to give a kiss, then stick your tongue out, not too far past the edge of the lips. then, simply exhale very strongly the way you would do if you were child and when you'd try to stick your tongue out at someone and blow a raspberry...(the kind that makes a long sound like a spitting motorboat), now, if you can get by the silliness of the constant sound that you are making and your mate does not start laughing hysterically, simply place your mouth directly on the clitoris, and while making your ridiculous sounding but very effective motorboat vibrating lips and tongue, place the tongue directly on the clitoris, with the lips pursed to form a small "O" around the clitoris, then, and here is the tricky part, it helps to learn circular breathing which can be practiced and will keep up a constant supply of air so as not to break the vibration sensation...then, while doing the vibration, move the lips/tongue vibrator combo in either the vertical, or circular clockwise or counter clockwise motion, varrying speeds of the licking and the intensity of the vibration obviously as her reactions dictate.

seems to really drive them wild, and when you factor in the "come here" motion on the G-spot at the same time, they go a bit crazy, which is always pretty cool

:smile: :biggrin1: :smile:

I asked just about every girl I have performed on how she compared it to an actual vibrator in terms of stimulation, they said that (funny sound aside) the vibrating at its peak intensity compares very favorably to about the mid setting on a vibrator, but what made the difference was that instead of the plastic of a vibrator, there is a soft wet tongue and lips providing the stimulation, which really ratchets up the sensation more then a plastic vibrator, and feels similar to the clit stimulating-"ears" on the "Rampant Rabbit" vibrator.

give it a try...it takes practice but is well worth it...lots of giggling and laughing by the gal afterwards, which is always nice.

ladies thoughts on the "buzzer" and advice on my questions?

thanks!

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Probably not what you want to hear - but the buzzer thing sounds way to dumb to be a turn on. Still, you say it works in your experience...

Tongue motion, I like variety.. head movement, direction change, long licks, shorts flicks.. anything really (excluding biting) - when I masturbate I tend to go with circular motion - but me being in control of my own hand is way different to cunnilingus.

As for finger work - I can't help you, man - I hate it, in all its forms, can't stand it, makes me squirm away. I dunno why - I dunno if I'm a freak but a finger in the chuff leaves me with wrong kind of shivers down my spine.

3. Flashy

Gold Member

thanks for the response...yes, while the sound is sort of dumb, having a rapidly vibrating tongue and lips on one;s clitoris seems to offset any silliness that the lady might feel it causes...however, the sound is not unlike the sound of a vibrator (obviously less mechanical)

try putting your taking your fingers and put them palm towards your mouth, and doing it, and while the sound may seem a bit silly, do it at full intensity and you can feel the vibration on the sensitive skin of the fingers....so then you can extrapolate that feeling

:biggrin1:

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I also like variety, lots of men seem to think that there are only a few areas of our cunts they should concentrate on, but a tongue, a nibble, a stroke anywhere on our cunt is good. Licking, sucking, nibbling, a gentle bite should all feature in good oral for me. Apart from the come hither motion against my g spot rhythmic pressing against it without actually moving the fingers away is good, combined with oral this gets me to the point where I don't know if I can take any more it feels so intense - fortunately I alway can :)

5. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Thanks to the women who have responded... feedback is always appreciated! :smile:

6. Flashy

Gold Member

thank you Princess...

much appreciated

7. WildHoney

Gold Member

OK....here goes....

I am not a big fan of oral sex on ME because most men do a pretty shit job at it.

The only times I have been blown away gasping for air cuming hard during cunnilingus , is when a guy I am with eats pussy like an obesssion.

A man who LOVES it, who eats your pussy like a juicy peach, who is unconcerned with wetness or smell or getting you off, he is eating your pussy because he can not drag himself away from it. He licks and eats you , opens you up, fucks you with his tongue and face.

Those types of men are pretty rare, and they seem unconcerned with technique and in no rush what so ever to get their face out of your pussy.

I would imagine it is like getting a great head job, verses a semi ok head job. Enthusiasm and pace are the keys required, and some tongue stamina too :)

Bad oral sex bores the shit out of me, good oral sex leaves me blind with rapture.

xx Honey

8. Flashy

Gold Member

very well said...I consider myself a man who can spend hours down there doing a million different things from a million different angles and positions, I have never been with a woman where I did not spend at least 45 minutes down there (cept when I was a youngster before I got more experienced)

and yes, some men truly love it and consider it an artform like myself... other guys just don;t get it...that is there loss as far as i am concerned...

I have probably performed on over 35+ women, and only one failed to have at least two orgasms...

and that was a gal who I was in a relationship with only briefly, because she was so paranoid about that part of sex...she just could not relax and enjoy it, she kept saying" but does it smell bad...are you sure it doesn't?" no matter how many times I told her it smelled like a normal, clean, healthy pussy and that I loved performing, and to lie back and relax, she just could not, and would keep trying to pull me up after 30 seconds, mostly concerned with the smell.

we were both 25, and I had been with probably 15-17 women by then and had never failed...she had been with 5 men at the time, her previous boyfriend never even attempted it and she said "wasn;t interested at all in her pleasure" and one other was like that...of the other three, apparently they all told her it smelled bad (these were obviously guys who simply didn;t care about performing oral sex and could not care less or differentiate between a normal smelling one and a bad smelling one.

ironically, these guys ruined it for her probably forever, since she'd say to me "I can;t come that way" and I'd say "well how do you know since none ever did it for more then 10 seconds?!?!?!"

anyway, I would always do it simply because I enjoyed it, and she would always pull me up, never allowing me to go for more then a minute or two... ironically, she was a little bit submissive, but was genereally oriented more towards being submissive and giving pleasure...she was quite good at oral sex herself, could deep throat, was up to try just about anything else... which is why it was so upsetting...ultimately, it was one of the things that led to the quick ending of the relationship...if someone can't even get over that and trust you to at least try, then it speaks volumes...she was very neurotic and insecure in other aspects of her life, much of it related to body image, wanting to be rail thing, but having a really great zaftig body that I enjoyd immensely.

some gals have been so thoroughly brainwashed by bullshit about curves and oral sex, that it is nearly impossible to get through to them, no matter how caring, gentle and understanding you try to be, or how much you really do like thoes things about them that they are told they should not like.

it was a bit depressing since I always loved the feeling of performing oral sex and bringing a woman off that way is a different reaction in many ways to an intercourse orgasm...

there are just so many different cool things going on and you have so many more "tools to work with" in a way.

the very strange thing though, and this I assume is a gender/sex difference that may never be breached, but men can't just go up to a woman and offer oral sex and have the offer accepted in the same way a woman can go up to a man and offer offer oral sex and be immediately taken up on it 10 times out of 10...which is a bit strange.

and sort of a bummer...since I am an average looking guy, I do have to work alot harder on the whole seduction aspect...meanwhile, if an average gal came up to me and said " can i just blow you till youerupt" it would take a nanosecond for me to reply in the affirmative...but I cannot just go up to a gal (or maybe I can, but it is very iffy) and say "I would like to give you the best head you have ever had and will lick your pussy for the next hour and make you come 5 times" (or words to that effect)

maybe you can...I remember the Sex and The City episode with "Mr. Pussy"

maybe I should try that sometime...I think I'll print up a business card that says something funny with a tagline involving "Cunnilingual Artiste" with my name and number on it and just start handing it to women while out on the town...might work

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

9. Stone Vein

Stone Vein New Member

And that has inspired me. The buisness card idea is priceless. I'm thinking something to the effect of "Cunnilingual Acolyte" w/ name, #, and my payment for "study hall" hours.

10. Flashy

Gold Member

I knew i should have trademarked it

:wink:

but it would be nice to sort of bridge that stigma and be able to just do it... I have often that of trying it but I always get cold feet.

:redface:

11. Stone Vein

Stone Vein New Member

I agree. I know it's not the norm, but every lady I've asked looked at me like I asked to bend the over (they didn't go for that idea either.)

12. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I think you're oversimplifying the different types of lingual/clitoral stimulation by a lot... and the tricky thing is every woman is completely different in regards to how sensitive they are, how much and what types of stimulation they enjoy, etc... it pays to communicate some.

As for finger-play... I have extraordinarily long fingers and I find that women seem to enjoy direct digital stimulation to their cervix as much or more than g-spot stimulation... but with g-spot stimulation usually a subtly circular firm up-and-down motion seems to do the trick.

Incidentally I agree with Honey's views on oral sex when it is applied to myself. It's great finding a woman who loves giving head, otherwise it usually is pretty boring. For me anyway.

13. Flashy

Gold Member

yes...all of them are fine with it once you are with them and starting foreplay etc.

I wonder why it is...I can imagine that alot more girls then I would imagine would be up for it...even if it was only say 10%...but then, what are the chances that you make the offer at the club or bar or party to that 1 of 10 who would be up for it?

I guess women's defenses are always so up out in social scenes because they are so used to being hit on, that it is either considered a direct affront or totally bizarre...so think about how many times you get shot down just going in to buy some a drink or have a nice chat...then extrapolate that to asking if you can lick their pussy...probably a bit of a shock when they see you move in, and then say something like that...

I have always tried to think of a really novel approach like the business card, another idea I had was to do something so unique that most gals would be so put off by being hit on that way that they would find it to intriguing to pass up at some point, and even if they did not go for it that moment, they might be intrigued enough when they are home at night in the next couple of days, maybe very horny, maybe haven;t had much sex in a while, that they might just look at what you gave them and call....I am a writer by nature and profession, so I would get really nice pieces of small stationary, possibly with a small simple drawing of an artistically nude woman or something, write in a smaller more elegant looking font, and possibly laminate this small "invitation to ecstasy" (or something like that) then I would write the most unique piece about enjoying cunnilingus, tecniques, the feel of driving a woman crazy, the feel of a woman that she owes a man nothing in return but to just enjoy herself the way she would a massage at a spa, and that you understand that many men didn;t care about her pleasure or performing oral sex in the past, wheras that is my only goal...you chose her because she looked special or had an air about her...etc

I have written alot of little things like that and think it might very well work...it is simply offering a wonderfull experience and nothing more...to be taken up then or anytime she wants in the future...no pressure, no hassle...just call if you are interested, be polite, be a bit aloof sort of like in the movie Tao of Steve..."be desireless" let her know you are at her service for her pleasure only...her own personal oral sex slave if you will (putting it in nicer terms of obviously)

My thought is to make it abundantly clear that "you don;t have to do anything for me...it is very rewarding and is "my thing""...that way you remove all pressure of her wondering "what's his angle?" chances are, if you are really good and do such a great job, she may very well be so psyched that sex ensues at her prodding/invitation, or you say "that was great, let;s do it again sometime, so then she would definitely be more open to a second date where you would get the additional reward of sex etc. probably...I dont know of any woman in my experience that I have made come through oral sex many times who hasn't either immediately or eventually reciprocated with sex, because she was so appreciative of the effort put into oral sex by me

I think there was actually some guy here in NYC who actually wrote a cunnilingus book

14. Flashy

Gold Member

well, I don;t mean to oversimplify, but there only so many ways one can describe the actions of the tongue when writing quickly about clitoral stimulation.

:smile:

I know there are many different things to enjoy and do as i spend quite a bit of time down there, but i refer to the motions to be used on the clitoris primarily leading up to and inducing orgasm, much like we men may do lots of different things during masturbation, but each of us has our own preferred way to actually make ourselves ejaculate, and each usually adheres to those very same set of motions to buildup and cause the orgasm during the last minute or two or "homestretch" if you know what i mean. As you said, yes everyone is indeed different, but in the homestretch, everyone like a certain kind of stimulation and speed to finish, and for the finish with something as small and relatively less exposed then the penis, when using the tongue in those final stages on the clitoris, (independent o what the fingers are doing inside at the time) it is usually a methodical slow, medium, fast whatever type of stimulation with a pattern of licking, either up/down or circular etc.

I always communicate and that is very important to me, so I am not oversymplifying, especially when I spend 45 minutes down there doing all kinds of things and gauging the reactions and talking etc.

with regards to your point about g-spot stimulation, this is what I mean about the difficulty of describing one of several types of action in a simple way. What do you mean by a "subtly up down circular motion on the g spot? It is difficult to describe something like that...do you mean moving the tip of the finger solely on the g-spot in circular motion? how are you going circular if you are going up and down?

see what i mean, it gets confusing when trying to describe it. I think describing the "come here" motion is the easiest to describe, so to me, if i understand correctly, your hand/finger is not moving up down per se, but the tip of the finger is pressing the gspot up down while moving circularly on it?

sounds a bit confusing without a pussy in front of us to demonstrate

:smile:

also, yes it always helps to have a woman that is great at performing oral sex, but I can't really get bored by a blowjob no matter how rudimentary the technique.

15. Stone Vein

Stone Vein New Member

I agree with 9" on the communication point. The rest... /shrug. I'm taking notes and I'll let you know how it works out when I get to take the exam.

16. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I'm currently accepting volunteers for the demonstration.

17. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Flashy, what a novel and interesting way to approach women!
    I daresay if I had gotten one of your little cards, I would have called you!
    Love to find out about your technique in person, care to come to Boston
    and demonstrate? Maybe on a whole room of women?
    I like this idea!
    cigarbabe:saevil:

18. JMeister

JMeister Member

I love the idea of performing cunnilingus on a roomful of women. That's one of my fantasies. Can you get them lined up? I'll be over on Sunday...

19. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:

There is a fifth way...if you have the ability to twist or flip your tongue upside down. I posted a video demonstration. This is different than simply going in a circular motion.

I wouldn't say it's a magic bullet to make women cum, but I've been told it definitely feels a little bit better than the four options listed above. The idea is to just twist the tongue back and forth while maintaining pressure on the clit. It's actually difficult for me to push hard and keep twisting for more than a few minutes without losing a sense of where my tongue is.

20. Panda Bear

Panda Bear New Member

I wouldn't mind spending hours down there just learning and experimenting on her... Please her comes first for me. Oh... how i would love to do it for hours.

Draft saved Draft deleted