Ladies - regarding cunnilingus/tongue and finger play

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Apart from the come hither motion against my g spot rhythmic pressing against it without actually moving the fingers away is good...

Thank you, SpoiledPrincess. My sentiments exactly. There is a strong tendency, when fingering women, for men to want to "fuck" us with their fingers. But in my case (and, I suspect, many others), finger-fucking is not the most effective method of stimulation.

I agree with NIC that cervical stimulation is the bomb. I also like varying, consistent, strong stimulation of my G-spot, as you said, without actually moving the fingers away.

The only times I have been blown away gasping for air cuming hard during cunnilingus , is when a guy I am with eats pussy like an obesssion...Enthusiasm and pace are the keys required, and some tongue stamina too :)

This is true for me as well. I don't come as rapidly from oral sex as from other types of stimulation, but when I do, it can be very, very good. However, I think a lot of the reason in the past has been that the man didn't stimulate me strongly enough.

After watching me pleasure myself for the first time, Artful said, "I have never seen any woman abuse her clit like that." So, it made me understand that we are all different.

My ex says his current girlfriend can't even take direct licking on her clit. Talk about two extremes -- for me to come from oral, you have to lick my clit directly and with a significant amount of pressure. This is not easy for every man to do, especially for an extended period of time.

I don't know that I'm necessarily less sensitive...I can feel and very much enjoy a variety of feather-light touches. But when it comes to coming :)tongue: ) I need something much more intense.

As for finger-play... I have extraordinarily long fingers and I find that women seem to enjoy direct digital stimulation to their cervix as much or more than g-spot stimulation... but with g-spot stimulation usually a subtly circular firm up-and-down motion seems to do the trick.

YES.

Incidentally I agree with Honey's views on oral sex when it is applied to myself. It's great finding a woman who loves giving head, otherwise it usually is pretty boring. For me anyway.

Yes again. Giving oral sex to my lover is probably as gratifying to me as getting any other type of sex from him. I get off on fantasizing about giving oral sex, which I'm not sure how many other women do.

Not only is it important to have good technique, but IMO, passion, adoration, and craving for my lover's cock are just as important.

I love going the extra mile -- taking him deep, using all of my focus to not gag and to resist the panic that comes from not being able to breathe -- staying down longer than ever -- these things let him know that I'm serious about what I'm doing.

As I've said before, I don't like to do anything half-assed, and that includes giving head.

And it goes without saying that deeply appreciate the same level of enthusiasm when my partner is going down on me.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a hard time cumming from Oral Sex, I think for the most part it is because i cum much faster and easier with penetration, especially if the guy is freaky thick.

Most guys who have performed oral sex ( flick their tongues up and down really fast) and I have to admit it annoys me to no extent. I prefer a slow licking movement up and down, ( really slow). Also I do not like when the guy inserts his fingers and starts licking like a mad man, I much prefer a sucking motion of my clitoris and licking really slow up and down given a choice.

I know every woman is different hence not every woman might enjoy what i have just described.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a hard time cumming from Oral Sex, I think for the most part it is because i cum much faster and easier with penetration, especially if the guy is freaky thick.

Most guys who have performed oral sex ( flick their tongues up and down really fast) and I have to admit it annoys me to no extent. I prefer a slow licking movement up and down, ( really slow). Also I do not like when the guy inserts his fingers and starts licking like a mad man, I much prefer a sucking motion of my clitoris and licking really slow up and down given a choice.

I know every woman is different hence not every woman might enjoy what i have just described.
I know this is old but it hit the nail on the head (or clit) exactly...one type of flicking motion with the tounge is not for everyone, just as if I licked & sucked his cock that way, he would stop me.
Of course at this point ANY oral would be appreciated Since I LOVE giving it.( none for ages, maybe it's time to go on strike )..yes it takes a bit to relax & enjoy it....slower IS better !

Reactions: AlteredEgo

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Indeed, every woman I've been with was different. From, "please don't perform oral on me" to would let me but had almost no discernible reaction but said she really enjoyed it, to no fingers, to fist or penetrate with large toys while licking, and all manner of feedback/suggestions. From non-orgasmic to multiple, from screaming and crying to complete silence.

And of course, it all varied greatly depending upon when and where and how we were. I expect variety in fellatio, why wouldn't a woman enjoy changing things up a bit too?

But is this a women's issue?

Its not Rocket Science just take your cues from the woman,she will guide you where she likes it and how fast or slow.When she grabs your head with both hands youve done the job right.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Indeed, every woman I've been with was different. From, "please don't perform oral on me" to would let me but had almost no discernible reaction but said she really enjoyed it, to no fingers, to fist or penetrate with large toys while licking, and all manner of feedback/suggestions. From non-orgasmic to multiple, from screaming and crying to complete silence.

And of course, it all varied greatly depending upon when and where and how we were. I expect variety in fellatio, why wouldn't a woman enjoy changing things up a bit too?

But is this a women's issue?
It’s a pre ask-a thread, I’m guessing.

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How is good cunnilingus technique not a women's issue?

Is it a men's issue? :emoji_shrug:
It’s not a specifically women’s issue because it doesn’t directly affect our lives, our interactions, with the world, etc. Abortion, women’s health, pay gap, feminism, education - Issues that affect women.

This section is supposed to be for more social issues, but no one pays any attention to the rules anyway, so cunnilingus fits better than 99% of what’s in here. It is in fact an issue that men seem to have with women. Women know what does or does not please them. It’s men seeking answers or who seek to answer.

StarmanB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally enjoy giving, but every woman I’ve gone down on has enjoyed different things. Some will love me doing something that another will hate, so for me I just try to be open and communicate to learn what they like and where they like it. Everydays a school day.

Better than sitting there licking away knowing you’re getting nowhere

PlumTip

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, not my favourite thing.

Do you mind if I ask if it is because you don't like the way it feels or is it a mental thing that you don't want anyone's face down there? I had an ex that didn't like it because she was self conscious of her pussy (she had larger minora). Just curious.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you mind if I ask if it is because you don't like the way it feels or is it a mental thing that you don't want anyone's face down there? I had an ex that didn't like it because she was self conscious of her pussy (she had larger minora). Just curious.
I don’t like the way it feels. I just don’t get anything out of it. I tend to cum from penetration, not clitoral stimulation. I tend to get bored, my mind wanders off, or at worst it can be painful.

Reactions: PlumTip

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don’t like the way it feels. I just don’t get anything out of it. I tend to cum from penetration, not clitoral stimulation. I tend to get bored, my mind wanders off, or at worst it can be painful.
good news my tongue is long enough for that not to be a problem comes in at 3.5" that is enough for penetration :emoji_yum:

Last edited:

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gross. I don’t like you.

36qt1m.jpg