ladies response please...embarassing

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by bigdude, Apr 16, 2006.

1. bigdude

bigdude New Member

I've met this new girl recently and she's great. Sooo cute and we havent know each other too long so we've just been cuddling and kissing so far (first kiss tonight actually :) ). Anyway, her cute little ways as well as her body and face, just everything feminine that is her...turns me on. Even in weird situations...like when we're laying down watching tv and cuddling like tonight, I wasn't even TRYING to think about sex...maybe I was, subconsciously, or whatever....but I kept trying to block it out but every little thing would "excite" me. She'd pull me in closer and hold my hand or whisper in my ear and kiss me, and I'd get hard. And for me, I'm thinkin, ok this is embarassing cuz it happens constantly (im a 19 year old guy so i guess my hormones are going craaazy) but I wonder what she might think. I wonder if she felt it (im sure she did a few times, but i'd kinda cross my legs or turn sideways while spoon cuddling). But ya it just makes me feel kinda weird when it happens all the time. Any of you guys/ladies relate? Sorry, this is really intended for the straight people on the board to answer as it deals with guy/girl relations. Thanks in advance, I look forward to some replies/thoughts/suggestions even

2. Mumzi

Mumzi New Member

Sure she knows. If she is the one pulling you over, and you're getting hard, she knows why it's happening and if she were upset by it, she would stop.
    If you were the one reaching for her and you had a hard-on, then that
    might not be a good idea if you are worried about coming on too strong.

But she knows that physical touch is going to arouse you- at least she should know if she is the one who is making the moves.
    That does not mean she wants to have sex yet. If she sticks to kissing and says nothing about it, then take her hint.
    But....if she is interested in something, she'll likely have a wondering hand.

Give it time, pay attention to her subtle hints.

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

The fact that you can be with her and not be constantly thinking about sex with her is good, it shows that you generally like her as more than a quick root.

And she knows and can feel you getting hard, and i promise she loves it and is playing with you because she knows she can..call it the beginning of foreplay.

Also any girl/woman that knows your getting hard because of her is taking it as a compliment, no matter what she says..

4. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    There's only one answer to you dude...give her the pene...:biggrin1:

That's what she wants. She knows you're getting hard. She wants you to make the first move. So make it next time.

5. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

I think you have no problem. It's fine, normal, and it's probably something she enjoys feeling. To me this is not an issue.

6. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

you sir are a total normal 19yo male

7. Matthew

Gold Member

Try jerking off before a date.

Didn't you see "There's Something About Mary"?

8. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, because homosexuals don't get erections and don't know anything about love right?

9. bigschlotsky

bigschlotsky New Member

Yeah, I was gonna say.... Bigdude - think about it. If you were gay and the girl were a guy, would the situation be any different? There's something a little off about saying this only applies to straight guys.
    As for your situation, I'd say if you've got the hots for this girl and you DIDN'T get a boner, then we'd have a problem.

10. bigdude

bigdude New Member

Well I know it must happen to gay guys too, but I wanted responses from straight people because we all know guys think differently from girls, generally speaking...so a girl might think more or less of it then a guy, but I don't even know

Well yea thanks for the replies...and it really isn't an issue, especially if it happens here and there, but it seems like it happens quiite a bit when we're touching and cuddling so i just try to hide it sometimes.

11. bigdude

bigdude New Member

ps: when did I say anything about love? Do tell where u draw these assumptions from

12. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    bigdude, next time you're in that situation just look her in the eyes and tell her the truth. Say, "it really turns me on when we touch each other." I'm sure she'll be very happy to hear you say that. One of the best things about being intimate with someone is being able to tell them how you feel and talk about personal things...like erections. Don't feel guilty about it.

13. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    My apologies, I was apparently giving more credit than due.

14. bigdude

bigdude New Member

yea, ill go with that. the first couple times it can be kinda embarassing but as we were hanging out today, it's less of an issue...and something to actually be kinda proud of. I shouldn't be insecure about it- after all, I'm a man, she's a woman and we're drawn together by this kinda intimacy and "foreplay." I haven't known her too long, not even a week yet actually...but I really enjoy her company and feel like I'm getting to know her pretty fast. Thanks guys, you too tallguypns :)

15. lisa_2662

lisa_2662 Member

Sounds like you're on the right track. All of my best relationships have started with me getting to know a guy before getting serious. Its always good to be able to just hang out and watch a movie. I like to have my men a good friend as well as a lover. It will happen if ya'll both want it. If a girl wants to take it to the next level, she will let you know, or make a move yourself.

16. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    If that's the case, then what help is a straight man going to be? :wink:

Anyway, I think a properly functioning penis is never a problem, if your erections made her uncomfortable she'd reduce contact, and you should feel free to talk to her about them if they make you uncomfortable. My ex felt a little shy about his random boners years into our relationship. I used to think it was endearing.

Draft saved Draft deleted