ladies, show me your favorite underwear!

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i'm not took keen on posting pictures, but i really have to participate in this one! :wink:

here's a front and back view of my fave black panties from the victoria's secret "very sexy" collection. i also threw in a naughty one just for fun. those are my "stripper shorts."

p/s my apologies for the crappy quality!

Attachments

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Excallent thread!! It will be a pleasure to watch this one.:cool:

i'm not took keen on posting pictures, but i really have to participate in this one! :wink:

here's a front and back view of my fave black panties from the victoria's secret "very sexy" collection. i also threw in a naughty one just for fun. those are my "stripper shorts."

Should I do what your panties say?:tongue:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
These are my favorite Brazilian cut panties.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<
those are sexy!

i like the stripper shorts. :biggrin1:

Those knickers look well sexy, but even better on you :smile:.

I like this thread, stacy your never on when I am lol, it's a shame.

unixprogs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Stacy, I just fell in love with you!

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Beautiful pictures ladies. I've seen a few of you post along the lines of not being completely at ease with doing this, but there's absolutely no reason to not love yourselves and your bodies.