ladies, show me your favorite underwear!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Beautiful pictures ladies. I've seen a few of you post along the lines of not being completely at ease with doing this, but there's absolutely no reason to not love yourselves and your bodies.
and that's the great thing about really good underwear...we can hide our faults and highlight our assets. i love my body much more in my favorite undies.

so far every picture has put a smile on my face. there's some sexy creatures posting here

Lng_1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll second that! The pictures and women posting them are incredibly sexy. To me, sexy undies are like a wrapped present... the present looks even better, and it is sooooo fun to unwrap the gift! Plus, you can unwrap in so many ways... no hands and teeth only.. for instance... but I digress.....

bhamilto

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, use your teeth and no hands!! women find that very arousing. just be careful and don't tear the panties or rip any holes though. panties are expensive and they don't cost $8.95 for a 3-pack.

I would gladly replace the damaged ones!!!

D

deleted105034

Wow, Dolfette, Dragonfly, and Stacy, you three are hot enough to die for! If you don't have a man yet (not bloody likely) I volunteer!

Marlboro woman, any chance we could see you filling out that bra?