Ladies, show us your pregnant belly artworks!

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I disagree and get weirded out when I see 'em walking around in public. I think we should return to the days when, when a woman was "showing," she kept herself locked up. Walking around pregnant is just a little TMI.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
FYI, I have no intent on having kids, so in effect I AM out of the gene pool ;)

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I disagree and get weirded out when I see 'em walking around in public. I think we should return to the days when, when a woman was "showing," she kept herself locked up. Walking around pregnant is just a little TMI.

FYI, I have no intent on having kids, so in effect I AM out of the gene pool ;)
Wow you are really rude, if you didn't like the topic why waste our time by us having to read your negative comments.

I think the painted bellies are cute!

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry, didn't think of it as a 'negative' comment, just another way to look at things.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
sorry, didn't think of it as a 'negative' comment, just another way to look at things.
How is it not negative. Telling women they should be hiding their bumps of joy. They are carrying mens children. And you go and talk like it should be something hidden, they are gracing you with the gift of life and that's the attitude you have.

I sure as hell hope no girl gets stuck with you as a partner.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How is it not negative. Telling women they should be hiding their bumps of joy. They are carrying mens children. And you go and talk like it should be something hidden, they are gracing you with the gift of life and that's the attitude you have.

I sure as hell hope no girl gets stuck with you as a partner.

LOL 'bumps of joy' indeed. "Gift of life".. oh dear.

Well, it's all relative. If people want to breed, that's fine, I don't really care. But come on, throughout history it's been considered just a tad gauche to walk around town with a huge pregnant belly popping out everywhere. And I can see why.. it's just a little.. Too Much Information.

It's like when you can see a dude's penis outlined in his pants or a woman's nipples sticking through her shirt. It's just kind of declasse.

Must your fetus be on display? It's unseemly, IMHO.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think pregnancy is beautiful, but I hate when women who are very pregnant try to dress like they did before they got pregnant. Buy some new freakn clothes! I've seen too many preggers women walking around in tight jeans with the buttons/zippers undone and little tiny t-shirts that don't cover their stomachs anymore.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bonky, you know when my great grandma was pregnant they had to say "she was in a family way" because the word pregnant was offensive.

You crack me up not wanting to see any woman "in a family way" in public.

guess I just have delicate sensibilities. O____o

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think pregnancy is beautiful, but I hate when women who are very pregnant try to dress like they did before they got pregnant. Buy some new freakn clothes! I've seen too many preggers women walking around in tight jeans with the buttons/zippers undone and little tiny t-shirts that don't cover their stomachs anymore.

guess I just have delicate sensibilities. O____o

You people make me laugh!:lmao::wtf2:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
LOL 'bumps of joy' indeed. "Gift of life".. oh dear.

Well, it's all relative. If people want to breed, that's fine, I don't really care. But come on, throughout history it's been considered just a tad gauche to walk around town with a huge pregnant belly popping out everywhere. And I can see why.. it's just a little.. Too Much Information.

It's like when you can see a dude's penis outlined in his pants or a woman's nipples sticking through her shirt. It's just kind of declasse.

Must your fetus be on display? It's unseemly, IMHO.

So you're equating genitals with a pregnant belly? You must be one screwed up person.