Ladies Show your vagina Pictures

Lebron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you don't mind just post them on this thread.

I'd like to now how many different shapes and sizes there are among the females here

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Nope - looks like we do mind.

Thing is - you can't delete a thread attached pic like you can your gallery. Really - go browse the galleries - It's heaving with cunt in there - positively heaving, dear boy.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I'd like to now how many different shapes and sizes there are among the females here
I did post mine for about 20 min., the reason I did not leave it up longer is because most boards have a time limit for editing posts and I did not want it to be available permanently. Even though there's nothing identifying about the pics - they are something I would rather share on an individual, merit basis versus the internet world.

I guess my issue is control over items I post rather than a distaste for sharing pics of my vag.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to know how many different shapes and sizes there are among the females here

:rofl: Dude check the gallery and buy a membership if you want to see the pics larger.

I may be wrong, as I am strictly dickly; but I think there is more variety in vaginas than penises. Most penises are cylindrical in shape. Sure, some are wider at the base or the head giving a somewhat triangular impression when viewed from above; but once girth comes into play we are right back to cylindrical.

Some guy in another thread mentioned something about interior vaginal texture? That can't show in a picture. The variety of inner and outer labia, clitoris. I don't think there are enough real women here for you to make a legitimate study.