Ladies signals

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The fact is that the great mayority of guys( including me ) are often clueless about girls signals . Can the girls members do all the favor of showing us what are the basic girls signals and what those mean ? I think that I'm recieving mix signals from a girl coworker . She is really hot . :smile::smile::smile: I'm really confused .

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was about to ask what kind of signals are you receiving and we can compare them to how we might react in the same situation if we liked the guy. This is not a bad question, just give us a little more details to work with and you'll get some feedback.

Like is she flipping her hair, playing with her gum, looking at your crotch....

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How A Girl Will Flirt With A Guy

Added: 07/19/2007Guys may think that girls are impossible to figure out. Is she teasing you? Does she have no interest in you? Or does she really like you? If you know the guidelines to how girls flirt, you will have the knowledge of knowing what steps to take. To flirt with a guy, girls almost have their own language; following some guidelines will help you know just what she is thinking.

If you are wondering if she likes you, all you need to do is pay close attention to her words, her tone and her actions. A girl will sometimes have subtle ways to flirt with a guy; and it is the guy’s job to notice them. There are some things that a girl will never do unless she likes a guy. If you know what to look for, there will be no question as to whether a girl is just being friendly or if she is intentionally trying to flirt with a guy.

One thing that a girl will do, when she wants to flirt with a guy, has nothing to do with words and more to do with the actions that she shows towards that guy. If a girl likes a guy, she will almost always touch him. This will be done in a casual way, if a guy is not paying attention or if he is nervous, he may not even notice. This touch will say more than words could and this will be the one big sign that a girl is flirting. The method which how girls flirt with touch will happen during a conversation. At some point, she will touch the guy’s arm, leg or hand. This touch will usually happen quickly and she will do this without mentioning it.

Usually, a girl will flirt with a guy by casually putting her hand on his leg, arm or hand for a very brief moment. This can happen when he tells a joke; she will lean over, laugh a bit, stroke his arm and make a comment that he has a great sense of humor. It could also happen when a guy and girl are talking and she touches his arm and then states that she has something of interest to tell him. She will usually not mention that she touched him and she will continue talking as if she did not do this. A guy must take notice of this flirting technique. Once this touch has taken place, a guy should never be shy about flirting back; it is a green light that she has some interest.

Another method to flirt with a guy is to compliment him. Many guys do not realize that this is a method of flirting. Girls love to receive compliments; guys usually do not expect them. Because a girl loves to be told something nice regarding her looks, voice, actions or other, she will often use this approach as a means to show a guy that she likes him. Guys may sometimes not pay attention to compliments, they may simply say thank you and then continue to talk. If a guy likes a girl and she gives a compliment, he would be wise to pay attention. If a girl tells a guy that he looks nice, he is funny or any comment that can be taken as a compliment, this is her flirting. When a girl wants to flirt with a guy, the compliments will come out; this is usually not done with guys that a girl does not like.

When a girl wants to flirt with a guy, she will also talk in a pleasant tone. Whether done consciously or subconsciously, a girl will raise her voice to be more feminine. She will often giggle while she is talking. A guy should also pay attention to what she is doing while she talks. When a girl likes a guy, she will often feel conscious of how she looks. If she touches her hair a lot, adjusts her clothing, changes sitting positions often this can be a clear sign that she is flirting.

A girl who likes a guy and is flirting, will also usually look straight into the eyes of the guy. Girls who are in “deep like” will feel as if the world does not exist, and will only notice the guy that they admire. Smiling, hair twirling, brief touches, compliments: pay attention to these signs and the mystery of how she feels will be solved.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
The fact is that the great mayority of guys( including me ) are often clueless about girls signals . Can the girls members do all the favor of showing us what are the basic girls signals and what those mean ? I think that I'm recieving mix signals from a girl coworker . She is really hot . :smile::smile::smile: I'm really confused .

Yeah, the whole flipping hair, appearing engaged, and especially touching you are direct signals.

Some women just send mixed signals, and then you're kind of screwed.

I've also encountered women who send the wrong signals. Inviting me over to her house on Valentine's day so she can cook us dinner and then asking me to get in bed with her to watch a movie in her room. These are the ways to signal, "I want you", not "I'm looking for friendship." That poor, confused woman. :redface:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in my experience, chicks will do this strange thing with their hair, while looking straight at you, and pout their lips

happened to me a lot in college, and grad school, sometimes even in law school

not any more subtle, I think, that the incessant calls and notes, and rumours of impending suicide if I don't take them out, that I heard of in middle-school and prep school age

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How A Girl Will Flirt With A Guy

Added: 07/19/2007Guys may think that girls are impossible to figure out. Is she teasing you? Does she have no interest in you? Or does she really like you? If you know the guidelines to how girls flirt, you will have the knowledge of knowing what steps to take. To flirt with a guy, girls almost have their own language; following some guidelines will help you know just what she is thinking.

If you are wondering if she likes you, all you need to do is pay close attention to her words, her tone and her actions. A girl will sometimes have subtle ways to flirt with a guy; and it is the guy’s job to notice them. There are some things that a girl will never do unless she likes a guy. If you know what to look for, there will be no question as to whether a girl is just being friendly or if she is intentionally trying to flirt with a guy.

One thing that a girl will do, when she wants to flirt with a guy, has nothing to do with words and more to do with the actions that she shows towards that guy. If a girl likes a guy, she will almost always touch him. This will be done in a casual way, if a guy is not paying attention or if he is nervous, he may not even notice. This touch will say more than words could and this will be the one big sign that a girl is flirting. The method which how girls flirt with touch will happen during a conversation. At some point, she will touch the guy’s arm, leg or hand. This touch will usually happen quickly and she will do this without mentioning it.

Usually, a girl will flirt with a guy by casually putting her hand on his leg, arm or hand for a very brief moment. This can happen when he tells a joke; she will lean over, laugh a bit, stroke his arm and make a comment that he has a great sense of humor. It could also happen when a guy and girl are talking and she touches his arm and then states that she has something of interest to tell him. She will usually not mention that she touched him and she will continue talking as if she did not do this. A guy must take notice of this flirting technique. Once this touch has taken place, a guy should never be shy about flirting back; it is a green light that she has some interest.

Another method to flirt with a guy is to compliment him. Many guys do not realize that this is a method of flirting. Girls love to receive compliments; guys usually do not expect them. Because a girl loves to be told something nice regarding her looks, voice, actions or other, she will often use this approach as a means to show a guy that she likes him. Guys may sometimes not pay attention to compliments, they may simply say thank you and then continue to talk. If a guy likes a girl and she gives a compliment, he would be wise to pay attention. If a girl tells a guy that he looks nice, he is funny or any comment that can be taken as a compliment, this is her flirting. When a girl wants to flirt with a guy, the compliments will come out; this is usually not done with guys that a girl does not like.

When a girl wants to flirt with a guy, she will also talk in a pleasant tone. Whether done consciously or subconsciously, a girl will raise her voice to be more feminine. She will often giggle while she is talking. A guy should also pay attention to what she is doing while she talks. When a girl likes a guy, she will often feel conscious of how she looks. If she touches her hair a lot, adjusts her clothing, changes sitting positions often this can be a clear sign that she is flirting.

A girl who likes a guy and is flirting, will also usually look straight into the eyes of the guy. Girls who are in “deep like” will feel as if the world does not exist, and will only notice the guy that they admire. Smiling, hair twirling, brief touches, compliments: pay attention to these signs and the mystery of how she feels will be solved.
Thanks for your post. It explained the basic signals with great detail. Your answer was exactly what I was expecting . THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR TIME . It seems that she could like me . She touched my chest and arm several times . Filp her hair when looking at me . She was also putting make up when I was present . She says that she missed me in my free days . She talks positively about my hair . The thing is that she says that I'm sweet and that I'm nice . That 2 things confused me because most girls say that things with guys that are in the friend zone . Also she was surprised that I say to her that I will not have kids . She say that I should have one . :smile::smile::smile: