Ladies - Size Problem

D_Allen_Konigsberg

Account Disabled
Media
So, I am 18, 6'2 150 lbs, and have a 9 1/2 inch long by 7 inches around. Soft, I am 7 inches long. My question to you girls is how will I ever get laid. I've had sex with five girls total two being in college and the other three high school. The girl i'm dating right now, she can't even get her mouth around the head of my penis! Every time we try to have sex, she says stop. Do I wait patiently for her to mature because I really enjoy dating her or do I move on to older women?

ray j johnson jr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why dont you just wait and maybe God will send you the right person ,a good fit so to speak....i know it is hard to wait but you do not want any responsibilities and crushing child support at your.age... i know a friend who killed himself over demanding women and buddies who are constantly broke and stressed over child support...good luck ray

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Honestly. It depends if you care about her or sex more

Dont be so hasty to think that all women can take a big cock easily. Alot of us have had trouble to begin with and have or are still building up to being able to have sex comfortably, and 9.5 x 7 is alot to take.

Give her some time and work with her..get her some larger vibrators and dildos and help her stretch and accomodate your size..If you do really like the girl you will want to make sure she enjoys it and not make her feel inadequate for not being able to take you in straight away

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well I met my wife in college and she was a virgin =I am a bit over 9 and about 6 in girth and have a large head- Just use patience and positions that are comfortable for her -positions where she controls the penetration-also using dildos is a good plan and of course lots of foreplay- If that doesnt work and she still complains etc during ur dating experiences and she prefers just giving u head(oops -she cant even do that )I would just date a more accomodationg woman-U are young and have time to play the field many years