Ladies.. social media & screenshots, text messages & screenshots etc...

3hoursofsatisfaction

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What thrill do you some of you (again I'm not saying all or most females) females get or what thrill do you (female to female perspective) think the females who like to screenshot guys who show interest in them (sometimes its just a guy joking around & not being serious)?

I'm asking because I see it all the time on social media females trying to clown guys for showing interest or even writing them, it baffles me and seems even childish.. It takes away all the sincerity, substance and trust of a conversation. These days you even have females who'll take your number just to bash you or act kind at first just to bash you, so that they could screenshot it.

I may have screenshotted one of my favorite artist who actually took time out to respond to me when I wasn't expecting or someone interesting but to clown or act like "oh she's trying to talk to me" is weird. Some females even in real life, full on flirt behave interested even could be all over you when no one's looking.. when alone show you're them naked or in bra & panties.. But then come around people and throw around screenshots on the internet to make you look like a fool to people.

If there was ever one thing that really stood a chance to turn negative my view of females, its that behavior and that concept of behavior (not saying its female exclusive). Not to mention the playing of victim behavior, where she feels can get away with manipulating this guy, acting like she did nothing and it's only him. Yall females need to come together and show those females who do, that stuff is not right.

Besides, back to the main topic.. A screenshot to maliciously bash someone is a stupid thing to do. Especially screen shotting me because you don't know what tone of voice I'm using. I could be saying something completely sarcastic and there you go screen shotting things making a scene out nothing all because you found something you felt you could manipulate for attention I guess..

I once fb inboxed a girl, said she was beautiful, left my number and I was just playing around because we were cool like that (at least I thought). Interestingly enough she comes onto one of my fb posts, months later I believe, goes makings some comment and all type of nonsense ensues. It turns into to her going onto another social media that almost everyone was using except me at the time (i thought it was lame at the time) & trying to screenshot & bash me to people... Trying to make me look desperate. But then it baffles me because although we didn't have sex (i felt like it would be a bad decision at the time, to this day I wonder if i should've really backed out, I guess I did the right thing not thinking with my D**K in this case).. I'm thinking in my head weren't you same one laying in your bra and panties in bed with me when we were alone (and you welcomed me in comfortably with no qualms about it)?

And then I caught another girl screenshotting my fb msgs, but then in real life.. she made me catch her naked (I didn't even know she was there, thought she was elsewhere) and showed me her p***y piercing?

I don't get why SOME females think "I got these screenshots, therefore I got power." I don't care about a screenshot. The people may only have screenshots to go off, but I know what happened in real life & know if I was being sarcastic, joking, not being serious etc.

So ladies any insight on the world of screenshots? (Serious answers & I'm not bitter just baffled)"
We might need stop incorporating that whole feature from technology devices altogether, it's being used so wrong

Excuse the long post.. I need some answers & some insight

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know too many low-calibre people. Since you will end up being an amalgam of the 5 people with whom you spend the most time, I recommend you find all new people. I haven't been exposed to any of the problematic behaviors to which you allude in your posts.