ladies, straight guys - how do I make my girl squirt?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by GrowingBig, Jul 6, 2006.

1. GrowingBig

GrowingBig New Member

seriously i've always wanted to do this with my wife. Ive done it with my girlfriednds a few times in the past but have no idea how. its been a long time and i want to experience it with the wifey. What are some GREAT pointers to hit the gspot or make the girl squirt?

2. rabidrabbit

rabidrabbit Member

Albums:
    It's a g-spot thing. Some women can do it naturally, and some need to learn how. Some need straight-up heavy g spot stimulation.
    There are a few toys out there that can get here there, and if she keeps up the practice she'll be able to do it through conventional sex. (my GF and I are working on it too)

Here are some links to toys I'm talking about:
    This one rocks and is a hefty piece of steel: http://www.babeland.com/page/TIB/PROD/dildos-g-spot/LO366522
    We've got one similar to this: http://www.babeland.com/page/TIB/PROD/dildos-g-spot/LN357390

Either of those will have her climbing up the wall when she comes (with you using the toy) And like I said, she may have to work on it for a while to do it during sex.

3. hardknock

hardknock New Member

I dont use any toys and my wife squirts most of the time during sex. Just be attentive to your wife's wants and needs and give he what she wants while you're doing her.

Just do your best to satisfy her.

4. Macarion

Macarion New Member

My professional advice: fingerbang

5. GrowingBig

GrowingBig New Member

thanks for the comments... keep em comin.

Draft saved Draft deleted