Ladies, tell me about height.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by StateofMind, May 6, 2008.

1. StateofMind

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    At 19, I'm 5'7" and probably won't be getting any taller. It kills me, because I know height is something girls look for and I can't do anything to improve my own. To me, this is harder to deal with than being overweight, unhealthy, or having any other remediable fault. This is something that's wrong with me that I can't do anything about! It sucks!

My main question is, what things can I do to make up for my short stature? I've given up hope in becoming taller, but I'd like to do something to better my situation.

Another thing I'm interested in knowing is how girls view height. Is taller just sexier, or is the shortness unattractive? How important is it, and what things precede and fall below it on your lists of priorities?

I'm sure this has been done before, but I just went through a pretty rough break up where height was apparently an issue and I could really use the discussion.

2. tvilleguy70

tvilleguy70 New Member

Albums:
    Too bad ur not otherwise sexually inclined....because i can deal with the height....especially with a boy who has a cute face (like yours) and a REAL nice cock....(also like yours...)

3. starter

starter New Member

Albums:
    for clothing i know that vertical lines make you look taller along with things that come to a point like skinny jeans or shoes that have less of a curve on the tip. .... or you could wear heals O_O but i've never know a girl that went out with a guy that wore heals... maybe you could be a trend setter!!!
    o and don't wear anything baggy, it'll take away from the hight you already have.

4. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    I'm short too, 5'6, and 125 lbs. Try vertical stripes. Don't mix and match stripes either, and try to keep your pants and jacket color the same.

FWIW, don't feel too bad. When you whip it out for a chick, she's sure to be surprised. I get that a lot.

5. Alex111

Alex111 New Member

Some women like tall. But a drunk colleague of mine told me her ex was short, but he was awesome because he had a huge dick. Also, women often like "taller", not just tall. And I always prefer small girls, they're always way more fun. nimble and agile and tight and light, you can flip them around and contort them and throw them about, awesome. So you're missing out on big tall awkward women, I can think of worse things. Like being big and tall with a small dick. Would you rather be tall and small dicked or short and big dicked. Also, of all my buddies, a short guy gets the most women worshipping him. Why? he's smart and good looking and smooth talking. Apparently he's pretty small dicked too. Just be confident, think of your cock. All you need to do is get them to the point where you can pul it out, then you're set haha

6. mista geechee

Gold Member

Albums:
    how come threads asking questions to women only get replied to by gay men?

7. StateofMind

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    While I'm obviously more concerned with female opinions, any input is very appreciated. :smile:

8. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Height provides a longer stride and longer reach. Those are important for the survival of our species. Women have been breeding for height since the dawn of time.

Let me put it in a nutshell for you, if you are short, you will be always lonely and never hooking up with the girls of your choice, they will 99% of the time go for a taller man because their DNA makes them do it. They don't make a conscious decision to stay away from short guys, it just sort of happens that way. You will notice that most of the successful married men in the world are above 5 foot 9. I know this because I am in the wedding business and we have only had 3 or 5 guys under 5 foot 9 out of HUNDREDS of grooms... they are ALL tall. Face it, women do NOT want to pass on our short genes to their children. They want Barbie doll and Ken looking offspring, because being tall almost ensures your survival as a human. Tall people also consistently get better jobs and make more money, they are ultimately more successful. Women are OBSESSED with the length of their legs and the only way to ensure that you won't have children with stubby legs is to breed with a person of tall stature.

You as a shorter man, will be more successful with TALL women! Yes, that's right, TALL women... they are NOT obsessed with lengthening the bones of their children's shinbones and may well want to breed with a smaller person to reduce the size of their female offspring.

You will have to give up the thought of short women... they are ALL looking for tall men, so their children won't be little like they were. Smallness equates with powerlessness, size equals strength and small women spend their life feeling underpowered and desperately crave the power that large humans possess.

The women of this site don't want to go through helping a man deal with their self esteem, it is not their duty. They don't want to have to justify their preference for taller men. It would be difficult for them to do so, because the preference is driven by their DNA and is not a conscious decision to be attracted to taller men. It defies logical explanation, other than the eugenics type of explanation that I am offering.

9. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Women cannot overcome their DNA - They are all automotons to the breeding.

Breeding.

BREEDING!!!

*drools*

Fuck's sake, tripod - I expect better from you.

10. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

as crass as this is going to sound, and i'm not trying to do any type of persuading, but dude... just date asian women. i swear to you most asian women don't get taller than 5'2" (i'm lucky i even grew to 5'4").

11. Axcess

Gold Member

This woman prefer taller men DNA thing is poor crap !!!
    All my short friends get all the girls and I at 6-5 barely get any girls and my friends really arent better looking than me .
    Many woman really dig short guys . Maybe because short guys are cute to them . Sure some woman prefer taller guys but some definitely do not .

12. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Im only 5'2" and been called abnormally short so im happy for a man to be under 6"

13. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    Great advice Stacy! So....what are you doing this weekend? :)

14. BikerGirlnAtl

BikerGirlnAtl New Member

Like posted above most girls prefer "taller" not tall guys. I'm 5'3 1/2 and I prefer tall guys but I've dated shorter guys as well. I do have to say though that one of the biggest things for me is that I want the guy to be tall enough to still be taller than me when I'm going out in heels. I dated a guy who was about the same height as me and I felt like I couldn't wear heels with my outfit so that kind of sucked.

15. snoozan

Gold Member

Actually at 19 there's a good chance you'll grow another 1-2 inches. Men grow well into their early 20s.

I like short men, and I've dated quite a few. Height has never been an issue for me at all. I'm 5'9" and I prefer men to be within 2 inches of me either way, but to be honest height has never been a deciding factor for me. I've dated men from 5'3" to 6'5". I don't know many women for whom height is a big factor at all. I really don't think you have much to worry about-- focus on the things you can change about yourself and how you can be good boyfriend/husband material.

People on this site have some of the wackiest views of evolution I've ever seen. Can you give me a link to some peer-reviewed studies where this has been postulated to be the case? Because otherwise you're talking out of your asshole.

Right. Please PM JustAsking or many of the other people on this site with a rich understanding of evolutionary biology about why this is pure speculation in the guise of evolution, and how culture, not DNA, affect many of our choices. It's most likely that the reason why most women are with men who are taller than they are is that most men are taller than most women. The average height for men is 5'10" and the average for women is 5'4. IFrom CDC data, 80% of men are 5'7" or taller. In women, only 10% are taller than 5'7". So it makes sense that most women end up with taller men because most men are taller than most women.

I've worked just as many weddings as you or possibly more, and I can tell you that I have dealt with many grooms that are that same height than I am or shorter. Do you measure all of your grooms and account for shoe height? Where are you getting this 5'9" number from? Is this a rough guess? If it is, it's very likely that your estimates are off by a couple inches anyway. Giving you an error margin of an inch, 70% of men are taller than 5'8" so it's likely that you don't see many grooms who are very short but not because short men are somehow unmarriageable.

This may be true for some women, but again, this is pure speculation on your part (as is everything you said in your post).

16. dongalong

Gold Member

17. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    The real reason is that taller = better nutrition. Not on an individual level, but societies/cultures/whatever with a taller average height are just better fed.

Please, short people with good diets, don't come out of the woodwork raising hell over this. We are talking averages and overall here.

I'm short, and really don't worry about it. If a woman is going to turn me down because I'm short, she'll just be missing out on an 8" cock. No problems finding someone as I am now. Confidence means a lot.

18. auburndolly

auburndolly New Member

Do you have any problem dating women alot taller then you, as long as you do not have a problem, some shorter guys have a hangup with this. I am 5-6, I have dated shorter guys, never really took the height thing into account, most the short ones were hung too!

19. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    My gf is taller than me. It doesn't stop me from slapping her ass in public all the time. Even if it means she can pick me up and throw me

20. Axcess

Gold Member

That's right . One of my best friends is 5-4 and is funny when some girls towered over him with heels . Still I would trade several inches of my height with him for his luck with woman .

Draft saved Draft deleted