Ladies tell me more about this sex position...

cjay8inc

Experimental Member
Media
My wife loves missionary with her legs flat and one of my legs outside of hers one between hers... Does this position limit depth or help get deeper. Could you let me know how this differs from regular missionary?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It differs from regular missionary in that one of your legs is outside hers one is between hers... :dunno:

If you mean stimulation-wise then, in my experience, the penetration is slightly shallower but the friction and angle are quite different. For me (other women's anatomies may and do vary) that position would give more clitoral stimulation. The other factor depends on the combination of the shape of the man's penis and the woman's vagina's best spots to be stimulated - that position can hit more of the good spots inside. If you say your wife loves it then I'd imagine it does for her.

It sounds to me like it works as a variation of 'coital alignment technique' (clicky) - have a read and try some other variations - you might both find those are good for you, too.

cjay8inc

Experimental Member
Media
My wife isn't one to talk about sex, inclusive of talking about penis size or various sex positions, etc. That's why I'm here...

All I was asking is to understand from a womens point of view what this variation of the missionary does for a woman, how how it differs from standard legs flat and/or legs raised.

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife isn't one to talk about sex, inclusive of talking about penis size or various sex positions, etc. That's why I'm here...

All I was asking is to understand from a womens point of view what this variation of the missionary does for a woman, how how it differs from standard legs flat and/or legs raised.

every woman differs in what they like and how it effects her. you maybe rubbing her clitoris in that position but i have no idea.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This may be hard to fathom, but it does both limit depth and makes it feel deeper.

Your dick is definitely not going any deeper because you're riding high. The pubic bone gets more in the way creating more of a bend on your shaft. It feels deeper because of the crowbar effect your inflicting in her barrel. This stretches the internal surface deeper within even though you're shallower.

I've asked my wife (and my previous partners) how this feels like and I've gotten vague replies. When I ask for details, I ask from an engineer's point of view. When I get an answer, I get a nebulous, "It feels good, but it hurts."

The people here seem to have a better handle on descriptives. We have to because we write about it so much.

EDIT: The last 2 responses were made while I was writing my post. Cjay8inc, get used to people saying "Every woman is different, you should ask your partner." I ask these same questions here for the same reason you do; a clearer explanation.

It's threads and questions like these that make me miss Gillette the most.

Last edited:

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My wife loves missionary with her legs flat and one of my legs outside of hers one between hers... Does this position limit depth or help get deeper. Could you let me know how this differs from regular missionary?

Interesting. I will have to try this one next time. And yes, I will get back to you :wink:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It feels deeper because of the crowbar effect your inflicting in her barrel. This stretches the internal surface deeper within even though you're shallower.
there's a reason we say we're all different.
what you describe is not how it feels to me.
it doesn't feel deeper, it feels shallowly arsey.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Feels shallow to me too, but other sensations make up for it when that's what I'm in the mood for. It's not my favourite.

Raw - different women have different reactions to the same stimulation - some like those spots being stimulated, some don't get anything out of it - I guess some actively dislike it too. Vaginas can be at different angles, be different widths, different depths and have different sensitive spots, it is really quite pointless to generalise. That's why I spoke about how it is for me above and didn't try to extend that to other women.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I personally like it.

It's a lot like tribbing or scissoring esp. when he lifts one of my knees up and sits back and or up a bit.
It hits me differently than straight missionary and if he's grinding I feel it more on my clit and back wall.
I also like it because it's a variation on good old straight missionary.

cjay8inc

Experimental Member
Media
Uncut 1234, lets see the post you show is from 2009 its 2012... All I'm trying to do is understand things better, why things happen, what certain positions do. etc.

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

This is a question for your wife and why she likes it. Why would you want complete strangers answers to something that effects your wife?