Ladies, tell me your opinion on shaft hair.

erqwa

Just Browsing
Media
I've heard girls say they can't stand it, I've heard others say it provides a strange but welcome contrast to the pure pleasure.

What do you think?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
a blow job from me is totally worth it!!

to the OP - i have no clue. my boyfriend is a very groomed young person. how much hair are you talking about? full bush more than a quarter up the length? hair seems like it would be more irritating than interesting, for both people. you would lose so much skin on skin contact.

if you use them, don't condoms roll back and pull the hair?

personal preference: shaved balls. trimmed pubes treasure trail intact. no hair on the shaft. i keep me nice and neat, my boy should put in some effort. at the very least tame the stragglers.

ML

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I find it somewhat visually distracting, which is funny because I'm hairy as heck myself and generally like my guys completely natural - chest, belly, balls, pubes, etc. intact. For whatever reason, shaft hair is less than ideal for me - but on the right guy, I'm sure I could find it sexy, and I certainly wouldn't ask someone to shave unless they wanted to. That said, I've found it on a minority of the guys that I've been naked with. How common is it?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
so we're not talking a chia-pet fro, just some mild fringing at the base? i would still prefer cleaned up and manicured. if i was attracted to the guy i wouldn't girl out over a little bit of odd hair. i would leave hinting lil post it notes on a razor in the shower.

still have the question about condoms, doesn't roll down hurt?

ML

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do people ask this kind of question and provide no pics? It's just not fair and makes the advice all speculation and personal preference.

That said, Trimmed is best. I don't like a full bush if it goes up the shaft, but a bit on the shaft at the base is fine. Totally shaved is sexy to look at but i actually like the feel of hair down there. at least a little. I think it holds in the moisture and makes the ride smoother

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd rather feel hair than stubble, which is part of why I think trimming is better than shaving. With shaving there is often stubble which is downright unpleasant. With trimming the hair is a little longer and doesn't poke. But, in general I don't mind a little hair down there.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Hair grows about a inch up the base of my shaft. I don't shave it, but choose to pluck them instead. Eliminates stubble and they take much longer to grow back, though it is somewhat of a constant process. (At this point, the act of 'purging' myself by plucking these hairs has become almost therapeutic.)
Though, my frenulum is fairly tight, so when I'm erect the underside my shaft at the base is basically scrotal skin and hairs are found further up - hard to explain without showing it.

I've never had any complaints about it, but this thread makes me feel like a leper.

Last edited:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never been a problem for me, but I do prefer "bushes" to be trimmed and tamed. I'm shaved/waxed everywhere (no, I do NOT look like a "little girl"), but I prefer men to have hair.

My advice is this: Don't agonize over it. Go with the flow of whoever you're with because everyone is different. :wink:

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... if you use them, don't condoms roll back and pull the hair?
Absolutely, that's what led to my keeping my cock and balls smooth. I spent most of my adult life married and neither of my wives complained about the hair. But I'd always make sure, with tongue and fingers, that they were plenty wet before penetration and my genital hairs are relatively fine. But after my 2nd (and last!) divorce I started using condoms and some level of trimming/shaving became a necessity.
Why do people ask this kind of question and provide no pics? ...
I had to go way back in my archives to find one but here it is for you, Honey.

Attachments