Ladies, tell me your opinion on shaft hair.

hungrockhunk

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I need some help with this too. My gf has pretty sensitive skin and we have found that the opening to her vagina gets sore and raw after/during sex. We think it is from the hair on my shaft rubbing on her skin during sex due to her being relativly tight and my dick is around 6.25" thick at the base where the hair is. I tried shaving but the stubble would end up making it worse if I didnt constantly keep it up. Has anyone waxed their shaft? How long does waxing last? Does it hurt?

I want to figure out a solution soon so she can enjoy the after-sex without feeling rubbed raw. Maybe we should just use extra lube. Opinions?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone waxed their shaft? How long does waxing last? Does it hurt?

I want to figure out a solution soon so she can enjoy the after-sex without feeling rubbed raw. Maybe we should just use extra lube. Opinions?

Extra lube might help.

I don't have a penis, and my dude just shaves his shaft hair a few times a week to keep me happy (and so I'll put his whole penis in my mouth).

I do use hot wax though. Wax hurts the first few times. After a while, the area will not hurt as much as it used to. How long that takes depends on you, and the area. On the other hand, wax is fast!

You can expect hair removed by wax (or tweezing) to stay gone anywhere from two-six weeks, depending on you, and the area. On the downside, in order to wax you must grow in at least 1/4 of an inch of hair.

Hope that helps!

hungrockhunk

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Extra lube might help.

I don't have a penis, and my dude just shaves his shaft hair a few times a week to keep me happy (and so I'll put his whole penis in my mouth).

I do use hot wax though. Wax hurts the first few times. After a while, the area will not hurt as much as it used to. How long that takes depends on you, and the area. On the other hand, wax is fast!

You can expect hair removed by wax (or tweezing) to stay gone anywhere from two-six weeks, depending on you, and the area. On the downside, in order to wax you must grow in at least 1/4 of an inch of hair.

Hope that helps!

Thanks so much for the advice. I think I might investigate waxing. I like the partially shaven look, just not the daily shaving required to prevent stubble.