Ladies - tell us about how/where you masturbate..

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jokes on you rouge. Your whole continuous rant is the most immature thing ever. I posted it, get over it. If you dont like it...then press backwards....err you know! the button that prompts your browser to go to the previous page?
Yes! thats a great idea! there is ALOT of shit i find ridiculous in this board or not enjoyable to some degree..so when I see it i just press the back button and look at the stuff I love in this forum which I love so much. I guarantee you 99% of guys currently online here are horny and are just having fun by visiting this forum. Dont ruin it with your ridiculously negative rants.
ahem!
women's issues: A special place for women (men are welcome to participate too)
there are forum rules clearly posted. if you're silly enough to ignore them then your silliness in this forum is a women's issue. her post made all the women here laugh their arses off at you, so it was well worth posting...it is, after all, a special place just for us. and our happiness counts.

NottsBound

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dolfette you are a genius(!)

I broke the rules, get over it. I apologize for breaking the rules. I hope the administrator corrects this mistake I made by closing/deleting it. Oh and once more...get over it.

NottsBound

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Unfortunately I can't make you but I'll laugh at your ego thats soley fed on superiority gained froma message board. I am envious.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
that wasn't a very good shot.
and you're not even laughing as you type!
in fact you're quite grumpy and bitter.
try wanking more often.

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think that most ladies like masturbating on the No.5 bus on the upstairs part of the bus on a Wednesday the downstairs is obviously much better for the ladies to do knitting this is because of the lighting and it is always too busy on a Thursday because it is market day and there isn't enough room, the No.6 bus is quite nice but clearly that one doesn't go all the way and that can be a bit frustrating.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't wank anymore. not since i broke my cunt electrodes. it's no fun without them.

the noob will think this post is a joke.
everyone else will know better.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
nothing wrong with expressing sexual feelings.. umm was more the source material inspiring the sexual comments.

Yeah, my comment was aimed broadly, not specifically at you, Mickey (or Wish for that matter)... it concerns me that the boorishness displayed by a lot of the men here can have a chilling effect on the rest of us expressing ourselves. While I may not agree with Wish about Red's "fantasy" being hot, I would hate to see him labelled for such an innocent comment.

eta: Mr. Mule should be encouraged to express any and all sexual feelings.. as often as possible. :wink:

*smiles* Well, thank you. I will bear that in mind.

apparently i have a very off sense of humor. apologies to Mule, Wish and dudes LPSG wide.

No apology needed here - I didn't take any offense to anything you said whatsoever.

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It's fine to voice your opinion but to go over it over and over again....it's just stupid!

Thank you for the kind permission, sir - you are too gracious :rolleyes:

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in my life. I post one stupid thread and that's how you guys get affected by it? I'm sorry but you have just ridiculed yourself by letting yourselves get angered by it. I still can't beleive you waste your time of day to rant about something so little on a message forum!

And actually the vast majority of posts to the thread have been us having fun with it.

If you didn't wanna be surrounded by horny men in a forum then I think you are at the wrong place!

Jokes on you rouge. Your whole continuous rant is the most immature thing ever. I posted it, get over it. If you dont like it...then press backwards....err you know! the button that prompts your browser to go to the previous page?
Yes! thats a great idea! there is ALOT of shit i find ridiculous in this board or not enjoyable to some degree..so when I see it i just press the back button and look at the stuff I love in this forum which I love so much. I guarantee you 99% of guys currently online here are horny and are just having fun by visiting this forum. Dont ruin it with your ridiculously negative rants.

We're the forum regulars here (on the WI sub-forum) and as such we decide to a large extent the tone of the content here as we provide a significant portion of it, the majority, in fact. If you become a regular contributor here you will become a part of that - there is no closed door policy, official or unofficial. However, coming in here and bitching and whining at us will not get you your way.

Whatever you want this sub-forum of LPSG to be (a wanking aid, a place for you to get in touch with horny women, I don't know) it isn't. Shouting as us about how shit we are won't change that.

I am pissed you are too immature to ignore it,move along and enjoy yourself!

We are enjoying ourselves - you aren't. I'm sorry about that but it does make me wonder who should be doing the moving along.

I think that most ladies like masturbating on the No.5 bus on the upstairs part of the bus on a Wednesday the downstairs is obviously much better for the ladies to do knitting this is because of the lighting and it is always too busy on a Thursday because it is market day and there isn't enough room, the No.6 bus is quite nice but clearly that one doesn't go all the way and that can be a bit frustrating.

Once again Catch nails it. No one know womens like Catch knows womens! Though I'm partial to the no.16 route - nice bumpy roadsssss, aaaaah! :clit: