Ladies: The Current TV Anchor Cleavage Trend

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
On the news channels I watch in the USA (local, CNN, MSNBC, FOX), for a while now many of the tv anchor women have been showing a bit of cleavage. Usually only about 1/2", or at times maybe an inch at the most. It use to be that they showed none, or it was rare. And lately they've expanded and begun showing more than just some clevage line, as more of the inner breasts itself is showing more and more often. Plus now every once in a while a news anchor woman will have more than an inch of cleavage showing along with more breasts showing with it.

In the USA there is a Spanish channel on cable tv that has programs, news, etc, just like other regular channels. It's not an all news channel, but it does carry the evening news. Those anchor women tend to show much more breasts than the USA anchor women do. It seems that the USA anchor women are heading in the direction of the Spanish anchor women, but just aren't there yet.

I've noticed that when I'm out in public I'm seeing more and more women walking around with cleavage showing. And unlike the news women who still keep the vast majority under wraps, more and more often I'm starting to see quite a number of women showing much breasts. Surely they know that men love to look at breasts, so they must know that we are going to take a look. It makes me think that some are showing off in an exhibitionist sort of way. Don't get me wrong, women like to look attractive and I realise it's just another factor for them to utilise in that regard, but when I see some women walking around with several inches of breasts showing I feel that some of them are having some fun with it.

I would like to get your insight on this. Have you noticed this trend/fashion?

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is this a bad thing? Hell no. I love Maria Bartiromo and Contessa Brewer and Laurie Dhue. I would watch more news than I already do even if they were wearing shirts buttoned to the eyeballs. It just means that while we're listening we're looking down. More boob power to em. YUM!!