Ladies...The deepthroat poll

How much can you fit in your mouth?

• Total voters

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I suck cock because only deepthroating would be boring after a while. If you can't deepthroat or just don't enjoy it, there is no reason to force yourself. Deepthroating is only one element to the perfect blowjob

Amen sister!:arms: There's soooo much more to a good blowjob. Wonder why guys worry so much about taking the whole thing? :dunno: I can, but I enjoy the other parts of blowjobs just as well.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have deepthroated a banana 3 different times on cam here on LPSG.. I have witnesses. Once, I took a banana all the way down 3 times before it broke.... :biggrin1:
not intending to be rude here, but that's a really dumb thing to do! if it snapped off in your throat you might actually die. seriously.
ok, it might be a small risk. but... can you imagine the police having to inform your family of your death and how it happened?
if you want to practice your skills, why not get a soft, rubbery dildo? it'll cost a little money, but you can't put a price on your life.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
not intending to be rude here, but that's a really dumb thing to do! if it snapped off in your throat you might actually die. seriously.
ok, it might be a small risk. but... can you imagine the police having to inform your family of your death and how it happened?
if you want to practice your skills, why not get a soft, rubbery dildo? it'll cost a little money, but you can't put a price on your life.

Thanks, dolf, yeah it is dumb, I shouldn't cam and drink... LOL... and I had to laugh at the image of the ambulance coming.... I know you were serious and I apprecite it. By the way, my husband has since invested in a long 17 inch jelly.... just to see how much I can take.

No more bananas for me.. :wink:

dkong8x625

Sexy Member
Media
Have never been deep throated :frown1: Have tried every position to keep the throat straight but still no avail.

I imagine the penis bends as it's going down the throat? I've always wondered if the reason I still can't be deepthroated might be do to the fact I get rock solid stiffness when erect.

Fancy I need you in my life :hail:

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I understand feeling proud of one's oral abilities. However, I am not a fan of deep throat at all. It's just a visual. What feels best is expertly working the head and the the area close to it, foreskin etc. That is wonderful! I tell my partners that I can't imagine that deep throating is pleasant for them, and they can forget about it if they want.

Imouto

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
7 is the biggest I've been with so far, but I took that no problem, so I imagine I could do more. :3

DrJekkyl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've never seen the "view poll results" display the names of who clicked each response....is it bad that i just photo-stalked half the women on there? i mean, stop lying to yourself if you didn't think the same thing. instances like these are why i love this site...

MrsD9

Experimental Member
Media
I try and try but the gag reflex keeps kicking in!!!! If I go slow I think I can get in about 5.5 or so....but I keep trying :)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
girth is the limiter of deep throating, not so much length.
*ponders*

i mean a throat can be relaxed... a jaw is only gonna open so much

D_ccz03abq

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Isn't girth more important when deepthroating? I'm 6" in circumference and two inches wide. Only one woman has been able to even get close to deepthroating me. And a few have said their jaw was sore afterward. So I figure it'll probably never happen. It's fun but not necessary for a great blow job.