D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media

sarah-o

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
No, I wouldn't as I am wary of such treatments.

But I have tried a vacuum pump on my clitoris - took a little while to get the knack and felt a bit odd but definitely increased its size and sensitivity. Simple, no drugs, no injections. When guys use the pumps they usually don a cock ring quickly; I've searched online and in a sex shop but can't find anything similar for clitores LOL.

(And ... no, i would not have a piercing)

D

deleted356736

If searched for and found the g-spot on many women, so I don't see any reason for meddling with it. Its location varies from woman to woman, but it always enlarges when she is aroused, and can be a turn-on if you touch it during oral sex or (if you're lucky) during intercourse. Some women don't like the intensity of sensation that comes from having their g-spot stimulated, and some find they rush to an orgasm that is not particularly satisfying.

cew4002

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since I haven't really found my g-spot yet, I would have to say that I would consider having the shot if I had the money.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The G-spot injection is not permanent and has to be re-done every 3 - 4 months.

I've considered it but haven't done it. Cost was one reason. Also, I'm not a big fan of needles.