Ladies, THIS IS URGENT!!!! LISTEN UP!!

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Alright, I have it on good authority from a friend of mine in the bureau that there is a...PANTY THIEF...out there. This sick bastard is relentless, he goes for any brand, so you walmart granny panty Hanes Her Way girls are not safe either.

Here's what you can do to keep this creep from violating you, what I need you to do is is form a line right here -----> and...give ME your panties. This is the only logical tactic we have to fight this madness.

I don't want to see you end up like this.

http://www.truthordarepics.com/sexstoryarchive/pantsed/images/pantsed6.jpg

Also, he has a partner. And you guessed it...he snatches bras. He goes by the Over-the-Shouler Boulder Holder Bandit. So what I'm going to need you to do is after you are done in the panty line, form a line over here <---- and hand over your bras. If you are in need of a mammogram, I do offer that. I am licensed. Ladies, you don't need to be middle aged to need a checkup, the earliest detection is the best.

http://www.weirdnewstoday.com/uploaded_images/free-mammogram-750535.jpg

I'm here to help YOU, it's what I do best.

Together, we can put an end to this.:fing02:

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Excellent post Mr. Hardcock. People need to be made aware of this kind of thing. I would also like to add that my twin brother is a gynecologist, so if anyone wants a pap smear done right, I'm sure I can hook you up.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So Stacy...how long have you been coming here...what's your sign...do you like gladiator movies...ever seen a grown man naked...care to see a naked man groan?

Oh come on, Hardcock. I know you can do better than that! :biggrin1: Like "Are those spacepants you're wearing? Because your ass is outta this world." Or "What do you want for breakfast?" Or "I love your shoes. Wanna fuck?"

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Oh come on, Hardcock. I know you can do better than that! :biggrin1: Like "Are those spacepants you're wearing? Because your ass is outta this world." Or "What do you want for breakfast?" Or "I love your shoes. Wanna fuck?"

Oh yeah, Hey Stace, I like yous shoes, wanna fuck?

Sorry, I wanna keep this professional. Lets start out by you giving me your bra and panties, then we can play it by ear. :wink:

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh yeah, Hey Stace, I like yous shoes, wanna fuck?

Sorry, I wanna keep this professional. Lets start out by you giving me your bra and panties, then we can play it by ear. :wink:

Hardcock..... I'm sorry but I think she rather have me. I'm bigger younger and I have more energy XD. Plus the added bonus of my dreads swinging wildly while im licking her up and down while pounding her in the standing cowgirl position.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
So Stacy...how long have you been coming here...what's your sign...do you like gladiator movies...ever seen a grown man naked...care to see a naked man groan?

well b, i'm a scorpio, i do enjoy gladitor movies, especially "gladitor" with russell crowe b/c he's one sexy man! i've seen plenty of naked grown men... i'm still waiting for you to send me a photo though, LOL...

j/k b, you crack me up :kiss:

i've never heard of the asspants pickup line! it's so funny and clever!

XD!!!! Naa. Just stating facts. Stacy gets my vote for hottest girl on LPSG.

awww so sweet of you to say that! :tongue: