ladies, this made me laugh

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Gods..he was canvasing on the wrong site that's for sure..*disclaimer* No fuck off I don't want to see your dick unless you are 1) On my friends list. 2) want me to run it through tineye and then publicly humiliate you on thread when it shows up you lifted it off some other site.

THANZ.

fangirl

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
lol. well... i do like travel and exotic foods. but just random "you wanna see my dick"'s are kinda a turnoff, especially if i dont know you.

so to share my discomfort, i make sure to give the boy's cock a good laugh no matter how nice it actually is. i dont like to see weak men turn tail or arrogant men get pissed, but its interesting to see the reaction. tells you alot about the guy.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
but...

once i know a guy, i do get off on getting cock pics off him. more so if he's slightly self conscious and unsure.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I lol'd! But also some insight there too:

So I asked Playboy's Miss June, Mei Ling-Lam, if she wanted to see my penis. "That's a negative!" she told me in a way that seemed pretty harsh for a woman asking for $5.99 to see her vagina. "Women really don't want to see a penis. Men like to look at their penises. Freud might have gotten it wrong. Men may have the penis envy."​

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I lol'd! But also some insight there too:
So I asked Playboy's Miss June, Mei Ling-Lam, if she wanted to see my penis. "That's a negative!" she told me in a way that seemed pretty harsh for a woman asking for $5.99 to see her vagina. "Women really don't want to see a penis. Men like to look at their penises. Freud might have gotten it wrong. Men may have the penis envy."​

You should keep laughing. As if that one woman could speak for us all. (I like looking at penises, when I feel like looking at penises.)