Ladies turn: What body type do you prefer?

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, there's been all this talk about what body types of women that guys prefer, now let's see what the ladies are into. Are you just as harsh as the men can be, or worse?

TheWB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not sure if this helps any but im a big guy and i get much more positive responses from girls older than me than girls my age or younger (im 21)

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not sure if this helps any but im a big guy and i get much more positive responses from girls older than me than girls my age or younger (im 21)

I'm not at all surprised by that. I can't remember what age I was, but there came a time when I wanted a man with a mans physique rather than a boys. So I'm not shocked that older women prefer bigger, chunkier guys.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I get the same thing. I'm bigger as well and most (not all, most) young women act like I'm not even in the room, they even avoid eye contact (kind of snobby-super bitch like). But a lot of ladies over 35 seem to give me a lot of extra attention, which is fine because a lot of them have a good sense of humor and are fun to talk to. But strangely enough, a lot of foreign ladies seem to find me attractive too, younger or older...

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
But a lot of ladies over 35 seem to give me a lot of extra attention, which is fine because a lot of them have a good sense of humor and are fun to talk to.

it's your smile; you have an awesome smile.

i dunno what i prefer. i have dated all over the place. thin, kinda androgynous guys. thin but still strong-bodied guys. 2 somewhat stocky fellows. currently a tall (tallest i ever dated), very well-built athletic pretty boy with an ass like beyonce. i like it all really.

Last edited:

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i prefer skinny to average guys, toned, with broad shoulders, a strong jaw line, and veigns that show on their forearms and hands is a majour turn on. i also prefer guys that are taller, but towering over me is even sexier. my mom is barely 5' and my dad was 6'5, which is part of the reason why i prefer a man that is physically much taller. (i'm only 5'3 and 3/4)

however...
personality trumps all of that shit, and i've only been with men who are the complete opposite of my ideal body type. :)

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been attracted to several different types. I guess my favorite body type would be tall and lanky but athletic like a swimmer or basketball player. However, the type I usually date are tall and stocky, more like a football player, but sedentary and out of shape! (often with chronic health problems, too). I don't require tall guys either, so no worries about that. I used to think I was being too close to the stereotype with that (going for tall guys), and I saw this web site called Celebrity Heights, that tells how tall a bunch of celebrities are. I went through and looked to see the heights of the celebrities I'd had a thing for throughout my life, and while most were in the 6'2" - 6'3" range (which, interestingly, is the height I most often date IRL as well!), another sizable group were in the 5'9" range, and a few were in the 5'3" - 5'5" range!

And I like athletic guys because they have more stamina for marathon sex! :biggrin1: Plus, I want a guy who is active in some way (doesn't have to be a super-athlete, but please no more sedentary guys who don't want to go hiking with me or anything!)

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

I've noticed this to
I surmise that younger women are into the media hype of what a 'hot guy' is and want a lean model type and older women know that bigger men like us are more helpful when they need something heavy moved

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
I like very tall men, because I feel protected, but I'm attracted to lean men - that get a lot of cardiovascular activity...I'm drawn those rugged body frames - the more beat up their face the better. I like a man to look like a man - not some prima donna that has a facial routine that takes longer than mine.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, there's been all this talk about what body types of women that guys prefer, now let's see what the ladies are into. Are you just as harsh as the men can be, or worse?

I'm probably worse than most men - I like tall muscular types - not bodybuilders, but with a natural muscular look.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tall (6' plus)
Dark (Think Italian / Latin or darker)
Handsome, the Rugged type
Lean / Athletic build defined muscle's but not a body builder (yuck)

Bonus Items: Cleft chin, Dimples, 5 O'Clock shadows, deep voice

Oh one other thing - you MUST have straight teeth.

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find so many different bodies attractive that I almost feel bad saying that I have an ideal, but... I suppose somewhere in the range of 6'3-6'8 would be ideal. Definitely broad shouldered and muscular. Whether there's some chub on top of that muscle or not, really makes no difference to me, although, I typically don't prefer super cut bodies. Oh, and Ramsey... I'm well under 35, not foreign, and you'd definitely turn my head.