Ladies turn: What body type do you prefer?

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I definitely prefer tall and built. I gravitate less towards skinny guys because I am not skinny and smaller guys make me feel bigger. Killer smile, pretty eyes, and full lips are desirable as well. Bring on the muscles.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
it's your smile; you have an awesome smile.

i dunno what i prefer. i have dated all over the place. thin, kinda androgynous guys. thin but still strong-bodied guys. 2 somewhat stocky fellows. currently a tall (tallest i ever dated), very well-built athletic pretty boy with an ass like beyonce. i like it all really.

ass like beyonce??? lol! that shit caught me off gaurd...

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ass like beyonce???

In what sense - huge??? :eek:

I can understand men wishing their girl had a butt like Jennifer Lopez or Beyonce - but a woman wishing her man having a huge butt??? Sorry - doesn't add up for me... :confused:

Last edited:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A round, muscular ass on a man is a thing of beauty.
Like a baseball player's butt.
Grabbing on to it during sex is a little slice of heaven on earth.

p.s. Calboner has the type of ass I am talking about. Yum!

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
  • Extremely tall (think over 6'3)
  • Not at all skinny
  • Not too fat
  • Not too muscley
  • Big and wide
  • Nice, soft layer of fat over big, hard muscle
  • Round ass
  • Juicy lips
  • Expressive face
  • White teeth
  • Not too pale, especially in summer
This is what I prefer, and have since my late teens. This is what initially gets my attention, but looks alone won't keep it.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know if it really does much good to have a type, because you tend to be attracted to personality just as much as looks. I have always been fixated on very tall, athletic, sort of baseball player physique type guys. Then again, there is something really appealing about a nice little compact body with a big dick. I kinda just like who I like. The only deal breakers for me are very fat or very skinny guys.

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is simple for me. First a guy with a ego issue will turn me off I don't care what he looks like if he has a blown up ego of himself. The guy is the ugliest man I ever met. Of course I am not impress with self absorb women either. As far as build is concern make him at least as tall as me. He needs to have broad shoulders, a butt that will be at least a handful when I squeeze and a soft slight round belly to cuddle. As far as dick size goes it doesnt matter, as long as he knows how to use his hands and tongue to satisfy me that's all that matters. Lucky for me I found my perfect man and married him. Been together eighteen years and counting.:biggrin1:

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I thought I liked a tall guy, but married one that's almost my height. I thought maybe a settled one, too, but he's a musician. Maybe a confident, strong type, wait, he's quite shy.

I realized I don't give a flip about body type or looks. His personality is everything to me. Must be humorous (check), loving (check, check) and a lover (excuse me while I go sharpen my pencil!)

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think it's safe to assume that the way to a girl's heart is by stuffing her mouth before complaints start rolling out of it, with the taste of a great, big, wonderful personality...

wait...
hold on just a fucking minute...

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
i think it's safe to assume that the way to a girl's heart is by stuffing her mouth before complaints start rolling out of it, with the taste of a great, big, wonderful personality...

wait...

You know who have great big mouth stuffing personalities? Puerto Ricans.

Shame I'm not one.

beachbum1971

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I had to design my dream man he would be defintely be taller than my 5'7", have broad shoulders, nice arms, dark hair, a good job and treat me nicely. He also has to have a brain and a personality. A big dick would be welcome too! I'm easy to get along with.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is simple for me. First a guy with a ego issue will turn me off I don't care what he looks like if he has a blown up ego of himself. The guy is the ugliest man I ever met. Of course I am not impress with self absorb women either. As far as build is concern make him at least as tall as me. He needs to have broad shoulders, a butt that will be at least a handful when I squeeze and a soft slight round belly to cuddle. As far as dick size goes it doesnt matter, as long as he knows how to use his hands and tongue to satisfy me that's all that matters. Lucky for me I found my perfect man and married him. Been together eighteen years and counting.:biggrin1:

You don't have a younger single sister, do you? :biggrin1:

Redheadchi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a heavier male too and it seems that mature women hit on me more than girls my age or younger and I'm 26. I think it's because the younger girls are looking to fool around so they can be more selective with their partners where as mature women don't care as much becuse we're still young and can be molded.

Just a thought. Correct me if I'm wrong.

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

wait...

lol, such a dirty, dirty mind.

I prefer girls that I can shut up with my cock too :tongue:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Squezze my ass!Please do..It feels so good!!!:smile: