• No

Votes: 47 61.8%

• Total voters

amandainatlanta

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
the largest guy for me was not the best by far. It was straight out painful. I was very curious about size and it was a hookup based upon his hearing his size. He said he was 11 inches long and i am guessing but he was probably about as thick as a gel shaving can. Maybe it is my pain that remembers him that thick, but dear god..i would run if i saw him again.

Reactions: BetterFuture

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nope. My best sex with a guy...I was madly in love with him, he was average in size. He got it done, and well. I wouldn't turn him away today. LOL

My point is, the emotional intensity got me there.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
A well endowded man is more likely to be confident in the sack due to the likelihood that he has gained more experience and has had more positive feedback from partners than the average Joe. Confidence, especially male sexual confidence, is usually an erotic turn on.

adlondon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the one with the most girth felt the best inside my pussy, but he was by no means the best sex i've ever had.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
huh? so your largest was the best?

uhhh...I was simply making an observation. I give dick, I don't receive.

And since it is too late to edit my first post, please know that I have learned to properly spell "endowed" since I made the posting. ;-)~

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
uhhh...I was simply making an observation. I give dick, I don't receive.

And since it is too late to edit my first post, please know that I have learned to properly spell "endowed" since I made the posting. ;-)~

I was making a funny...since several women have stated, emotional intensity did it more for them, then a huge cock and confidence.

luvangel330

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The lkargest I've ever had was good, but he wasn't the greatest...however it was the first time he jumped my bones, and the first time usualy is always iffy. I think if there was a chance for a 2nd session it would have been waaayyy better.