Ladies, What about minutemen? Guys can chime in. :)

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OMG, I can go on for however long it takes. I'm slow to climax and I have an almost permanant erection, so I can go for hours. But I'm also sensative to my partner's needs. Sometimes she only wants 20 min and she's done. Othertimes she can go for hours. We play like kittens. Sometimes like bunny rabbits. Sometimes we'll play for 24 hours: not all intense sex, but on and off, over and under, in and out and, well, over the moon.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
No actually Think Kink, you are wrong, I am not underage. And I don't really appreciate the attack. NJQT466 knew exactly what I was talking about and interpreted it correctly. Yes, many guys are still immature in college and don't know how to treat a girl, many of my friends would back me up. Am I saying all college aged guys are immature? Absolutely not. Don't call me immature especially when it is not warranted, I think the lack of maturity lies with you.
Oh you make me laugh. That is all I have to say. You aren't worth anymore words.

I've never had a problem being too quick... my gf often tempts me to be more intense and go as fast as possible, which isn't really my thing, but pretty intense sex I last about 25-30 minutes if I'm trying to make it as quick as possible... normally we go for an hour or two passionately which my girl loves. Record was 4 hours one night, no condom... just enjoying every moment.

I know a couple years back I had some issues with depression, and on the medication... it was impossible to jizz! So if you want a guy that will last a while.... find one that looks a bit down maybe... not only will it make his day, but he may just make yours ;)

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
It may be immaturity or it many be lack of experience but i think it is being a selfish lover. The "jack rabbit" type only care about getting their own needs taken care of and usually aren't concerned with what their partner wants.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After making out for 10 -15 minutes, getting my cock sucked for 10 -15 minutes, eating pussy for 10 -15 minutes... you seriously expect me to hold out for another 10 -15 minutes fucking? Well, that's about as far as I can go, although usually, if she has already got off due to cunnilingus, I think it is best just to finish quickly anyway. My record was probably 30 minutes.... but I was taking a shot of vodka every time I felt like nutting. I ended up drained and drunk as fuck.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe it is because I am in school and surrounded by a lot of immature boys. But don't you hate when a wide eyed "boy" goes all goggle eyed over you and then proceeds to get on top, move himself like a jack rabbit and be over in two minutes or less. I hear older men are less like that because there is a heightened maturity level.

And guys? How long can you keep an erection and last for her pleasure? :):redface:
As long as these guys can continually find girls willing to put up with this kind of sex they will continue to do it and never mature. Why should they?

So yeah, find yourself an older guy that cares about your pleasure also.

Bongo7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why would any level headed chick want you to "hurry-up", man? Looks like you're built to keep going and going and going...

They usually want you to hurry up and finish after they come. Of course, some women just keep going and going. Others come then quickly get too sensitive.

debeli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never had my stopwatch handy while fucking my girl
i always tend to make her reach orgasm, then soon make myself release
i tend to approximate if she wants it for longer time or sooner (sometimes if she's sore tired...)
if i hold her tight and kiss her mouth i feel her more, one of the self control things that work
since by our without-saying agreement i take doimnant role while fucking, i take it as my responsibility to make my girl feel good and myself
time? variable and irelevant
wow i'm a fucking nice guy :)

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've found as I've gotten older that I have more control over when I cum. I don't think it is anything more than a heightened awareness of your body because of experience and a willingness to make your partner's experience as wonderful as your own. I have always been eager to please my partner, however, and my years of experience had nothing to do with that. I did, however, learn to pace myself over the years (in sex as in all other aspects of life) and that has added some tools to the toolbox, so to speak. Give the young guys a chance...or at least a few years! In the meantime, make love only to older men...uh...men about my age, maybe?

Damn! If this is not the most self-serving post I've EVER made...!

Hugh Mann

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can last as long as it takes...in the almost 8 years since my wife and I have been together, I think I've only gone early once. I still come close to losing it occasionally, but I just stop briefly and wait about 30 seconds before starting up again. It works wonderfully. I guess I can attribute it to lots of "practice" with myself in my younger years :rolleyes: The best part about it is being able to wait until she's over the edge and then have a simultaneous orgasm :cool:

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
There are times when I can do the sexual act in three or four minutes, or can do half an hour. My wife and I do prolonged foreplay, long bouts of holding , massages, conversation, kissing, position suggestions, oral teasing, biting lightly...

A tube of lube is always good.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First let me say that I am "older".

Now let me answer the question - hours.
I put so much effort into it that the rest of me gives out before my erection.

Although it has been suggested that no woman would want you to hurry up - well if you have a plane to catch - please give me at least 15 minutes.

I should say that I was never a minute man when I was younger (and that includes being in the colonial militia thank you - I not THAT old).

I also believe that SweetFun00 is not some underage child just because she asked the question.
But getting older is not a guarantee of being a more caring & capable lover.
I was told of a 40+ year old man who would have set a personal best if he lasted a minute.
And then there are the older men who don't have the wood to get up to bat.

If your man finishes too quickly, there is always round 2.

And as a last resort - I am available to help you experience truly memorable sex. Just turn down the lights and pretend I'm 22. After the first few minutes that won't matter. You will realize that you are not with 22 year old jackrabbit....:sgrin: