Ladies, What do you have to offer in a relationship?

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is something interesting in regards to women who are size queens and almost demand a larger size penis. If a man has a big penis why would he choose such a particular woman....what sets them or you appart?
what does she have to offer him that another women who is not after his penis can't?
After all she is only physically attracted to him therefore pursuing him for a relationship. So you can't really say there is deep love. This could make a man feel like a piece of meat and sort of used. I know I would feel like shit if my woman only wanted me for the size of my dick. What kind of relationship is it, if you are only keeping your man because the size of his dick. I think everyone would agree it is a shallow relationship and phony!

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
If a man has a big penis why would he choose such a particular woman....what sets them or you appart?

I don't think it works like this for guys. Maybe there are some women who will say straight out, "Don't come knocking on my door unless you're packing", but I haven't encountered them IRL. TBH, I'd probably walk away, that's just a personal attitude.

I am attracted to fun, independent minded women, if they like my cock, then great. They don't always though, but that doesn't have to stop all the fun.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
There was this thread http://www.lpsg.org/67251-what-does-woman-bring-table.html but it isn't the size queen angle of the OP here.

I think people misunderstand the whole size queen thing. Most women who may claim to be size queens do not actually see size as the be all and end all in a man - it's just a preference.

Maybe we should think of 'size queen' in a more similar way to the way we think of a 'breast man'. 'Breast men' like big tits - but I don't see many threads or posts where a man is accused of dating a woman ONLY for her big breasts and that the woman should be offended because her breasts are the only bit of her he likes. That is nonsense. There may be an initial attraction due to large breasts / a big cock / a particularly delicious ass but that does not mean the relationship that ensues is based ONLY on that initial attraction.

Taking that into account and answering the OP I would say a big cocked man gets quite a lot out of dating a size queen. A size queen (male or female) is going to be less likely to have problems accomodating the large cock, not that a non-size queen is not going to be as good a fuck necessarily but a size queen has a better chance of being a better lay for a big cock sooner - I mean it stands to reason that if a girl, or guy, likes being pounded with a big fat one then the owner of a big fat one gets to do so.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I doubt any woman would peruse a full relationship with a man just because he was hung. Maybe a fling but even for a size quen there need to be something more then just physical.

As for what i would/ do bring to a relationship. :flirt: A profound love of cock

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
'Breast men' like big tits - but I don't see many threads or posts where a man is accused of dating a woman ONLY for her big breasts and that the woman should be offended because her breasts are the only bit of her he likes.

Well now, not that I enjoy being a pedant... :biggrin1:

If I had to chose between being a 'breast man' and and 'ass man', I would definitely choose ass - but as I've mentioned before on this site, the two are not mutually exclusive; I'm very much a 'breast man'. :wink:

However, the attractiveness, desirability, prettiness (call it what you will) of a breast has little to do with it's size for me. Without going into a nipple tangent, the breast itself has many features and qualities other than size.
I would even go further to say that a majority of breasts I find unappealling are larger rather than smaller.
More room for error? More deviation? I don't know, but as a breast man the actual size of the breast itself is not one of my foremost concerns even though I do class myself as a tit man. :cool:

I understand your analogy of course, just wanted to point this out. :smile:

Ziu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was this thread http://www.lpsg.org/67251-what-does-woman-bring-table.html but it isn't the size queen angle of the OP here.

I think people misunderstand the whole size queen thing. Most women who may claim to be size queens do not actually see size as the be all and end all in a man - it's just a preference.

Maybe we should think of 'size queen' in a more similar way to the way we think of a 'breast man'. 'Breast men' like big tits - but I don't see many threads or posts where a man is accused of dating a woman ONLY for her big breasts and that the woman should be offended because her breasts are the only bit of her he likes. That is nonsense. There may be an initial attraction due to large breasts / a big cock / a particularly delicious ass but that does not mean the relationship that ensues is based ONLY on that initial attraction.

Taking that into account and answering the OP I would say a big cocked man gets quite a lot out of dating a size queen. A size queen (male or female) is going to be less likely to have problems accomodating the large cock, not that a non-size queen is not going to be as good a fuck necessarily but a size queen has a better chance of being a better lay for a big cock sooner - I mean it stands to reason that if a girl, or guy, likes being pounded with a big fat one then the owner of a big fat one gets to do so.

Interesting cause im a boobs man and i hate huge boobs and i hate tiny boobs i like perky d cups

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is something interesting in regards to women who are size queens and almost demand a larger size penis. If a man has a big penis why would he choose such a particular woman....what sets them or you apart? what does she have to offer him that another women who is not after his penis can't?
We have the ability to have sex with him, without crying, screaming, whining, or basically making the man feel like crap for having a large penis and trying to have a normal sex life. :cool:
After all she is only physically attracted to him therefore pursuing him for a relationship. So you can't really say there is deep love.
I don't fall in love overnight but I do have other personality and character standards that must be met before I even think about his cock.

This could make a man feel like a piece of meat and sort of used.
Well it is the 21st century and turnabout is fair play. :tongue:

I know I would feel like shit if my woman only wanted me for the size of my dick. What kind of relationship is it, if you are only keeping your man because the size of his dick. I think everyone would agree it is a shallow relationship and phony!
True but how many men string women along because they just like having sex and have no intention of being with her long-term?:confused:

Interesting cause im a boobs man and i hate huge boobs and i hate tiny boobs i like perky d cups
So, then what you are saying is you like implants. :biggrin1: D cups are rarely perky even on a 19 year old.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Ziu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, then what you are saying is you like implants. :biggrin1: D cups are rarely perky even on a 19 year old.[/FONT]

Maybe on your planet thats the case but my 34 yo gf is a d cup and very perky and i really dont care if you choose to trust what i say or not i get to see them every day and they are FUCKING GREAT.

P.S they are not fake they are what god gave to her.................

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I believe this thread was made before? if I am not mistaken
You are not mistaken. It was made before.

Maybe on your planet thats the case but my 34 yo gf is a d cup and very perky and i really dont care if you choose to trust what i say or not i get to see them every day and they are FUCKING GREAT.

P.S they are not fake they are what god gave to her.................
Wow, why are you so defensive? Your girlfriend may be the exception to the rule, but njqt was right, D tits usually are not perky.

Now, back to the OP: What do ladies have to offer in a relationship? My guess is their pussies.

Since your question seemed to omit everything besides the genitalia, what else would there be?