• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

ladies, what do you think about when you are being eaten out?

The Dragon

Banned
Reaction score
Ummm...starting to see a pattern here.

IP check plezze, gods of mod.

fire77

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
I am lucky to have had my hubby, male FBs, and one girl eat me, each put me in a different kind of trance but I only like it for a short time, however there this guy that I love having his mouth stuck to my nether regions, I don't know what he does with his mouth and tongue but it feels soooooo goooooood. As for your question about what goes through my brain, well if I need to write a novel about it. :)

poultrygeist

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
This topic (and a few others) reminds me of the greatest wonders and mysteries of the universe. You know, those things that are so elaborate or infinite that the human brain simply cannot comprehend them. Things like:
--the number of drops of water in the oceans
--the immense size and heat of the sun
--how time and numbers are never-ending
--for a man traveling the speed of light how time goes backwards
--the vast reaches of space and the limitless possibilities
--how atomic energy can be used nowadays to create black holes
--etc, etc.

Now I'm realizing that I need to add to this list:
--the vast and ever increasing number of members on the ignore list of any given female member of LPSG

MickeyLee

Staff member
Gold Member
Reaction score
my ignore list got up to like 50 people. some threads looked like graveyard, scroll after scroll of "this person is on your ignore list" markers.

LaFemme

Staff member
Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't think she ever comes back to check on her threads anyway. She had the stinky boyfriend last year. I don't think we ever found out the way that story ended....

MickeyLee

Staff member
Gold Member
Reaction score
*pounces on Mr. Rooster* you and Mrs. Hen are so on my "frippin love'em" list.

B_Coconutz

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly people, if she is thinkin, she aint being eaten. If your dick was getting sucked, what the hell else could you think about?

Oops, I seemed to have stumbled on some kind of stupid nonsensical posting nightmare.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Staff member
Gold Member
Reaction score
How do you add someone to your ignore list. Its probably simple but I can not find it.

Control Panel.. the lil CP at the top left corner.
stay on the left hand side.. look for settings and options.
click on ignore list.
click on add someone to ignore list.

or.. and this way is much easier.

go to their profile, click the user list option. *same place to add a friend/contact*
add'em to your ignore list.

SprinkleMe69

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't think she ever comes back to check on her threads anyway. She had the stinky boyfriend last year. I don't think we ever found out the way that story ended....

Stinky boyfriend? I recall a "girl" that always started threads about all the icky stuff about her boyfriend (penis size, foreskin, his moaning). Same one you speak of?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Reaction score
They're thinking, "I hope i don't queef"

Get outa ma brayne!!

Actually a queef wouldn't really bother me or him, there has been the odd time when I've had to clench my butt to stop regular wind breakage. I discovered that a clenched ass can add to the pleasure factor. :smile:

you didn't laugh? even a little?

It was more :smirk: than :haha:

Wat Wat? Wimmins has braynes??????????? :eek:

:rolleyes::duh: I dunno - you're a man, you tell me what to think. :wink:

I dunno after reading this, my first 1st guess would hafta to be you're gay.

That's a far leap and it bothers me that you seem to be trying to use 'you're gay' as an insult. Poor form, you.

Oh, you may pretty much get the conclusion from me that you're an insufferable PRICKBAIT, and possibly homophobic.
By the way, I'm 100% STRAIGHT.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Nah, seriously, Chuck - your knee jerk 'oh no, I'm not' reaction makes you look as homophobic as him. Being thought of as gay is only insulting if you think gay is less than straight. I appreciate you want to represent yourself truthfully, but really, who cares if some online stranger thinks your sexuality is X, Y or Z?

As to the OP - the poster is a troll - but, to answer the question, I'm far too busy enjoying the sensations to have a conscious thought process that I can remember afterwards. I mean I'm sure my mind doesn't go blank, it rarely does, but remembering back to the oral Hick gives me after the fact I remember the sensations not what I was thinking about.

Reaction score
They're thinking, "I hope i don't queef"

That's not funny. My wife has confessed focusing on trying to hold in air from other orfices.

She has on several occasions fought off orgasms in fear of inpending gas, and even then, has a tendency to queef and/or fart when coming. In fact, that's the main way I could tell when she's not faking it.

LaFemme

Staff member
Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Stinky boyfriend? I recall a "girl" that always started threads about all the icky stuff about her boyfriend (penis size, foreskin, his moaning). Same one you speak of?

One and the same....and he never showered or cleaned his room.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Reaction score
I don't speak for my wife often, but on this one I can guess she is thinking " when are you going to put that cock in me Mr?!!" I don't get to finish her more than once usually, one O and she is pulling me up and in. You'll hear NO complaints from me though. :smirk: