ladies, what do you think about when you are being eaten out?

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly people, if she is thinkin, she aint being eaten. If your dick was getting sucked, what the hell else could you think about?

Oops, I seemed to have stumbled on some kind of stupid nonsensical posting nightmare.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How do you add someone to your ignore list. Its probably simple but I can not find it.

Control Panel.. the lil CP at the top left corner.
stay on the left hand side.. look for settings and options.
click on ignore list.
click on add someone to ignore list.

or.. and this way is much easier.

go to their profile, click the user list option. *same place to add a friend/contact*
add'em to your ignore list.

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think she ever comes back to check on her threads anyway. She had the stinky boyfriend last year. I don't think we ever found out the way that story ended....

Stinky boyfriend? I recall a "girl" that always started threads about all the icky stuff about her boyfriend (penis size, foreskin, his moaning). Same one you speak of?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
They're thinking, "I hope i don't queef"

Get outa ma brayne!!

Actually a queef wouldn't really bother me or him, there has been the odd time when I've had to clench my butt to stop regular wind breakage. I discovered that a clenched ass can add to the pleasure factor. :smile:

you didn't laugh? even a little?

It was more :smirk: than :haha:

Wat Wat? Wimmins has braynes??????????? :eek:

:rolleyes::duh: I dunno - you're a man, you tell me what to think. :wink:

I dunno after reading this, my first 1st guess would hafta to be you're gay.

That's a far leap and it bothers me that you seem to be trying to use 'you're gay' as an insult. Poor form, you.

Oh, you may pretty much get the conclusion from me that you're an insufferable PRICKBAIT, and possibly homophobic.
By the way, I'm 100% STRAIGHT.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Nah, seriously, Chuck - your knee jerk 'oh no, I'm not' reaction makes you look as homophobic as him. Being thought of as gay is only insulting if you think gay is less than straight. I appreciate you want to represent yourself truthfully, but really, who cares if some online stranger thinks your sexuality is X, Y or Z?

As to the OP - the poster is a troll - but, to answer the question, I'm far too busy enjoying the sensations to have a conscious thought process that I can remember afterwards. I mean I'm sure my mind doesn't go blank, it rarely does, but remembering back to the oral Hick gives me after the fact I remember the sensations not what I was thinking about.

curiositykilledcat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They're thinking, "I hope i don't queef"

That's not funny. My wife has confessed focusing on trying to hold in air from other orfices.

She has on several occasions fought off orgasms in fear of inpending gas, and even then, has a tendency to queef and/or fart when coming. In fact, that's the main way I could tell when she's not faking it.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Stinky boyfriend? I recall a "girl" that always started threads about all the icky stuff about her boyfriend (penis size, foreskin, his moaning). Same one you speak of?

One and the same....and he never showered or cleaned his room.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't speak for my wife often, but on this one I can guess she is thinking " when are you going to put that cock in me Mr?!!" I don't get to finish her more than once usually, one O and she is pulling me up and in. You'll hear NO complaints from me though. :smirk:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just lie there and think about my canning.

:rofl: That's right, close your eyes and make up the grocery list!

Srsly, I sometimes start to worry about accidentally smothering the person or maybe falling off the furniture. Otherwise, not a time for thought.

I have farted on lucky men. That's funny. But they are bringing it on themselves in such a circumstance. You KNOW some of the males reading have let one during a blow. :wink:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know I've held in or atleast tried too hold a fart in. Its incredibly hard to enjoy a bj if that is about to happen. I usually excuse myself to hit the bathroom or I sneak it in hoping it won't smell. My wife has an awesome sense of humor thankfully. So when it has backfired its been pretty funny.

curiositykilledcat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know I've held in or atleast tried too hold a fart in. Its incredibly hard to enjoy a bj if that is about to happen. I usually excuse myself to hit the bathroom or I sneak it in hoping it won't smell. My wife has an awesome sense of humor thankfully. So when it has backfired its been pretty funny.

The difference, I think, is that we're able to contain our farts when we come. The muscles controlling gas rentention and ejaculation are separate. But with women (or at least my wife), all the muscles are connected together. Sometimes when my wife orgasms, I get air blowing both around my penis and on my balls.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The difference, I think, is that we're able to contain our farts when we come. The muscles controlling gas rentention and ejaculation are separate. But with women (or at least my wife), all the muscles are connected together. Sometimes when my wife orgasms, I get air blowing both around my penis and on my balls.

Sweet! Like a cunny with a cooling fan! I know it gets hot down there!