Ladies what do you think of this business idea?

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes when I walk by the nail salon near my house and look into the window I think what the place needs is someone (me, :smile:) to give a lady some oral satisfaction while she is sitting waiting for her pedicured nails to dry.

Ladies, would you be into this optional service?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope, won't work for me, when I'm aroused I curl my toes and would muss the pedicure. :redface:

Sometimes when I walk by the nail salon near my house and look into the window I think what the place needs is someone (me, :smile:) to give a lady some oral satisfaction while she is sitting waiting for her pedicured nails to dry.

Ladies, would you be into this optional service?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Definately .. in the vibrating chair too please ..

Okay, but I'm trying to figure out how he could comply with that and not interfere with my pdicure. I mean the only place for him to kneel or crouch is in the tub with my feet! Ani is not about to have that shit, and neither is her boss.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course it wouldn't be allowed in the US, but let's pretend it was legal. Would you be interested? And of course it would be like every other businessl.

Each salon caters to a specific clientele so there would definitely be places I wouldn't want to work no matter how much they paid me and other places where they'd probably have no problem getting unpaid interns.

Me I'd target my job search at upscale joints in Florida, Texas, perhaps Arizona and of NYC where some ladies would definitely appreciate quality service.