Ladies what do you think? self esteem issue

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_625girth, Aug 4, 2010.

1. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I'll try to make this brief but factual. a young lady I know and like, recently got a boob job. she did not go the big boob route, they fit her height, body build etc. altho I have not seen them au natural, it appears the surgery was well done. before she had this done, I would pick up on lit bits of info in little things she would say that made me conclude she was sensitive about her small breast size. she would make self deprecrating remarks. anyway, she has the surgery & heals up fine, and I heard her say she was worried about making the payments on the new "twins". a few weeks go by, and suddenly she is dating a young man she knew before the surgery, but they never dated before the surgery. then a friend tells me, that the young man paid for the boob job. now they are seeing each other, and I'm sure they are intimate. that's reallly none of my business.

my question is do you think she gained any self esteem? or did she give "it" away since the guy laid out the cash for her boob job. in crassier terms, did she in a way "pro" herself to get her new boobs paid for?

2. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

It sounds like it but if she was that desperate for bigger breasts then that might have been the only option she could think of.

Deperate times call for desperate measures........

3. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

There is no way to know her true motivations for dating the guy. There may be more than one reason. She may really legitimately like him, and the fact that he paid for her boob job is just a bonus.

If she doesn’t really like him, and just dated him because he paid for her surgery, then it should become obvious soon because she probably won’t stay with him for very long, if that was her only reason for being with him.

If the relationship lasts, there is probably more to it than financial considerations.

4. DasLeezard

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wish I could find a man with enough money to buy me a bigger rack. That way, I could skip out on the new tits and have him buy me new fishing gear instead.

5. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I'm curious to see how long it lasts. previously she was involved with a guy she wanted to hook up with for years. she finally hooks up with him but that did not quite last a year, and severely affected her at the end of the relationship. somtimes I think she still pines for him. she doesn't date around much, and is not loose. I have a friend that dated her more or less for 6 months and got no where. he is still friends with her, and said he tried to bed her, and got close, but the chemistry wasn't there and it never happened. he finally gave up. I'm older than her, like her a lot, but I don't think I got a chance.

6. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    If she'd date a guy for six months without giving in to sex with someone she didn't feel the chemistry for then she sounds like she has more integrity than someone who would 'put out' just to have surgery paid for.

WTF? The chance to buy her tits so she'd fuck you?

7. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

How much is 'a lot older'? It might not necessarily affect your chances. While some women would say anything over two years is a lot older, others wouldn't blink an eyelid at twenty years older.

8. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the

It sounds to me as if you don’t really know if her boobs were paid for by the young man. Is it really reliable information if it didn’t come straight from her?

Do you really think she sounds like someone who would date a guy just because he paid for her boobs? Really? Do you think she’d let a guy pay for her boobs?

I don’t know, man, she doesn’t sound like that type at all. Not based on what you’ve said above.

#8 Enid, Aug 5, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
  9. thetramp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Are you sure you would be willing to let him play with that gear, because he likely would expect that. :biggrin1:

10. thetramp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Had the same thought, it could just as well be an untrue rumor.
    I mean how quick would someone jealous say something like she just dates him because he paid for her boobs when the girl just got a boobjob.
    That does not really make it true.

11. DasLeezard

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    He could buy his own damn fishing gear. As a general rule, i don't let men drive my car, and I don't let them use my fishing gear. They bring bad luck :tongue:

12. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never had self-esteem problems stemming from the way I looked so it's hard for me to offer an opinion, but from everything you've said it doesn't sound like she's whoring herself for a boob job. Could it be that they have chemistry? Or think they do? Been there, done that. But not because I thought less of myself.

13. thetramp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah somehow i figured that :rofl:

14. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

thanks to all who responded. very interesting comments. and at this point I have only speculation, rumor as to who paid for what. I do know that they have both known each other for years, so maybe it's just a coincidence that they get together now. I'm just gonna mind my own business, keep my mouth closed, eyes open, and in time the truth will come out. since it really doesn't involve me, I probably forget all about it. lol.

Draft saved Draft deleted