Ladies! What do you think?

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honestly? It's the internet equivalent of just flashing someone. It's not sexy at all.

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
/shrug. Don't get so pissed you have to PM me about it.

There's threads for the purpose you want all over. A good one is here: http://www.lpsg.org/sex-with-a-large-penis/49439-your-best-dick-pics.html

I don't think it's just me that wants to come to a forum to talk about various things and then some guy's sticking their dick in your face (virtually speaking).

Alienlane9X7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did the pictures open up on there own? Seems to me it's pretty obvious what the pictures are going to be of, given the name of the forum. Maybe it's just me.

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are you still stressing about this? Thanks for editing in the apology, at least.

Listen, you're right, I should've known better than to click unmarked pics on an adult site. I was surfin through here too fast. My bad, okay?

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lesson to learn:

The women of this forum are intelligent and classy. It is usually to one's best interest to show them the respect and courtesy they so rightly deserve.

They also see easily through a veiled insult.

Alienlane9X7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lesson to learn:

The women of this forum are intelligent and classy. It is usually to one's best interest to show them the respect and courtesy they so rightly deserve.

They also see easily through a veiled insult.

Thanks Confucius, a women posts a naked pic of herself on the internet, a guy if not interested says nothing, that's classy.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks Confucius, a women posts a naked pic of herself on the internet, a guy if not interested says nothing, that's classy.
Well duh... but we don't post specail topics stating "look at my penis" we are classy. The boys know how to find us on here... this is our forum after all. Likewise girls know how to open the gallery as well... if we want to look at your cock, rest assured we know how to find it without you making a topic to point it out. We don't care who the post is from, you or any other cock in the gallery, when someone posts a topic I think most us us avoid it on purpose.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aw, shucks, Alien. It sure ain't your day... and once you've posted a thread there's no way to change it or take it back. So, bummer, dude!

But don't let a mistake get you down.

P.S. To answer your original question, nice one.

P.P.S. And you probably posted it here in Women's Tissues because you know that women aren't over there checking out dick pics in the OTHER forums....:biggrin1: Oh, well, suck (I mean such) is life.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Allow me to interject...I disagree with what I'm seeing. Yes, he posted to the wrong forum, admittedly, but was all this necessary? Granted, the guy is kind of a douche. (Read your "Confucius" response again to see what I mean.)

However, he was merely asking an opinion. And it's not flashing...it can be stupid and obnoxious, but it isn't flashing if you have to click on a link to see the picture.

I think the BEST response was Meg's...conveyed disdain without beating it into the ground.

I wonder if I'm gonna get burned for this statement?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you want women to look at your dic pics, you have to parade them through the gallery (which I'm sure many many women look at every day or two). OR, you have to talk to us in the forums -- if we like the tone of your posts, for SURE we look at your gallery. :wink:

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you want women to look at your dic pics, you have to parade them through the gallery (which I'm sure many many women look at every day or two). OR, you have to talk to us in the forums -- if we like the tone of your posts, for SURE we look at your gallery. :wink:

Aye, that's the best method, Alien. And, to be honest, your tone is sketchy at best.

But just roll with it, never post to this thread again, and eventually it will die. Start off in another forum, and direct people to your gallery. You'll be fine...just watch out for any chips developing on you shoulder. :rolleyes:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aw Lemont... you're just too sweet. No one is gonna burn ya unless of course this is the Spanish Inquisition...

(Thanks for your kind words on my other thread):wink::wink::wink: (Now, I'm truly logging off before yet another thread catches my eyeball!)