Ladies what height do you prefer in guys ?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Axcess, Jul 4, 2008.

?

favorite height of guys

1. 5-0 and under

3 vote(s)
    2.1%
  2. 5-2 to 5-4

4 vote(s)
    2.8%
  3. 5-6 to 5-8

17 vote(s)
    11.7%
  4. 5-9 to 5-11

23 vote(s)
    15.9%
  5. 6-0 to 6-2

60 vote(s)
    41.4%
  6. 6-3 to 6-6

29 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. 6-7 to 6-10

1 vote(s)
    0.7%
  8. 6-11 and plus

8 vote(s)
    5.5%
  1. Axcess

Gold Member

What's your favorite height ? According to most polls 5-11 to 6-2 is the height range that most ladies prefer in guys .

2. B_cherryplum69

B_cherryplum69 New Member

over 6'0 for me please

As im 5'8 & like to wear heels walking down the road with a guy who is 5'5 would look pretty daft - no offence to shorter guys

3. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

this must be true, my hubby is 5.11 i think it would be hard for me to get enjoyment from a guy if he was really tall, as i am a short person and i would be smotherd sort of if we were in bed an such, also i would look kind of funny i think if i were with a 7ft, guy and me way down here lol, looking back i would have to say your info, is right as i seem to have dated guys around 5 to 5.5 foot tall,

4. Axcess

Gold Member

quote=cherryplum69;1592338]over 6'0 for me please

As im 5'8 & like to wear heels walking down the road with a guy who is 5'5 would look pretty daft - no offence to shorter guys[/quote]
    Yea I don't understand the couples where the girls are taller than the guys and still wear hills .:eek:

#4 Axcess, Jul 4, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2008
  5. B_cherryplum69

B_cherryplum69 New Member

u only have to look at bernie eccelston the formula one racing mogul to see that example

6. luklakls

luklakls New Member

Albums:
    As a male I get confused with height alot. For one I dont realize im 6'2. Sitting down I always look at people thinking they are taller than me..then i stand up an remember im tall again.
    Most of the people in my area are short so I tower over the majority.
    Which makes me feel awkward thinking of having sex with a girl that only 5'3

Girls like taller guys, but how tall is to tall?

7. Axcess

Gold Member

I think that 6-4 and plus is when is too tall to most chicks .

8. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Most of the guys I've been with have been 6'0" pr 6'1", however I've dated guys the same height as me, or only one or two inches taller. (I'm 5'6")

I wouldn't date a guy shorter than me, but it's not really a big deal because the majority of guys ARE taller than me.

9. Axcess

Gold Member

HEY HOW ARE YOU ? :smile:

10. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

i am 5'4" and i don't have a standard for what height a man should be. just as long as he is taller than me it's ok. i've actually been pretty lucky to land myself some tall men though, all ranging from 5'10" to 6'6." but on the other hand i've also had one not so tall dude too who was 5'8," still taller than me of course. i can't picture myself with man who is shorter than me though... but hey i never know what could happen.

11. Maia

Maia New Member

I am 5'1" or 155cm and my husband is 6' or 183cm. I like it, it makes me feel feminine and cute to be so much shorter than he. I also wear can wear high sandals or espadrilles which bring me to about 5'5" and still look nice and petite next to him :veryhappy:

12. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    As a guy I don't think height matters much...I mean I always think it's funny when shorter guys or women say it matters a lot. What I don't know is how much it matters compared to other things. Like would a girl rather be with a 5'10" guy in great shape or a 6'2" guy closer to average shape?

13. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

I am surprised you didn't say chuck norris height.

14. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    They wouldn't think about that. They would want the guy who is 6'2" and in great shape. Of course other things matter, but it's not like people go "oh man I bet that guy has a great personality, I think I'll go talk to him." It's "He is tall dark and handsome, I'm going to go talk to him."

15. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Chuck Norris IS all heights, at the same time. :tongue:

16. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Chuck Norris is ABOVE all heights.

- - - - - -

Hullo HungDavid -- I'm fine...l how are YOU?!

17. Randll86

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey, I am 5'8" maybe 5'9" if I stand stick straight, and most women are not interested in short guys.
    I knew this chic who was a good friend she was like 5'10" or something and we used to fuck all the time, she loved it. Even when she was dating other dudes she kept coming back for more. She told me flat out I was too short, and that most women will not date men that are not a least a few inches taller than them no matter how good the sex, and so far it seems to be true.

#17 Randll86, Jul 4, 2008
  18. D_lkjhgfdsa1234

D_lkjhgfdsa1234 New Member

Being a short guy myself, I speak for all short dudes. Geez, hearing this as a shorter guy who is 5'5" tall is depressing and makes women look like the tall jerks they date. I rather NOT hear a woman's opinion on height and forget their criteria on having a guy who is 6'+ tall. What you women do not realize is that most taller guys, not all but they are hard to find, can be jerks. It is pathetic that you rather go out with a tall jerk than a fun shorter guy like myself. I am not calling you girls stupid for this, for this is just how you are brainwashed into thinking in this society. Height has always been associated with power, right? Wrong!, most taller guys are financially broke.
    I do however, laugh at a girl I once knew who turned me away for being too short and got married and divorced from a 6'2" tall jerk who constantly beat her and cheated on her. Kinda serves women like that right, doesn't it. Shorter in height guys are also accused of having small dicks by these same height queens.
    Okay, I know how brainwashed people think and now I am the bad guy for saying this, wahh wahh! I am just telling it like it is so don't bash me for it. But look at the pathetic statistics that everyone here knows about divorce and you'll see. That same tall guy you ladies are after have probably been married and divorced several times and then these single mothers come crawling to us shorter guys to be replacement dads for the tall guys' offsprings. When I place an ad in personals- NO children from previous marriages, I mean it!!. I have no sympathy for these bastard children that came from these tall dudes and they should be given away to orphanages. Someone will adopt them, after all, he or she will end up tall like his dad, right? He or she has superior genetics and no short genes, correct?
    Most girls here in America don't give shorter guys a chance because they are too vain. Shorter guys want to get married too and have their OWN children without having to care for other children but they are never given a chance at that and was just used by women. Shorter guys like myself have only been approached by taller women to be replacement dads and such or for financial support. I myself stayed single for that reason because no girl really wants "short" genes in their gene pool.

#18 D_lkjhgfdsa1234, Jul 4, 2008
  19. Randll86

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

If men were able to run around with there cocks out I wonder what effect it would have on height discrimination.:smile::laugh2::tongue22:

20. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Short people can be jerks too you know. :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted