Ladies what height do you prefer in guys ?

favorite height of guys

• 5-0 and under

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • 5-2 to 5-4

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5-6 to 5-8

Votes: 18 12.0%
  • 5-9 to 5-11

Votes: 24 16.0%
  • 6-0 to 6-2

Votes: 61 40.7%
  • 6-3 to 6-6

Votes: 30 20.0%
  • 6-7 to 6-10

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • 6-11 and plus

Votes: 8 5.3%

• Total voters

D_Della Doubledees

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 4'11.... The shortest guy I dated was 5'9... the tallest 6'2.... It's about the same for me, I guess...

There was a guy that was just over 7 feet tall that wanted to date me... and I said no because I was embarrassed that my head was even with his crotch. We noticed the phenomenon when someone asked for a picture of us.... when I put my arm around him... I was literally hugging his waist...

(I did get a copy of the picture of us standing together... We both have smirks on our faces....:tongue:).

D_Della Doubledees

Experimental Member
Media
Geez, hearing this as a shorter guy who is 5'5" tall is depressing and makes women look like the tall jerks they date. I rather NOT hear a woman's opinion on height and forget their criteria on having a guy who is 6'+ tall. What you women do not realize is that most taller guys, not all but they are hard to find, can be jerks. It is pathetic that you rather go out with a tall jerk than a fun shorter guy like myself. I am not calling you girls stupid for this, for this is just how you are brainwashed into thinking in this society. Height has always been associated with power, right? Wrong!, most taller guys are financially broke.
I do however, laugh at a girl I once knew who turned me away for being too short and got married and divorced from a 6'2" tall jerk who constantly beat her and cheated on her. Kinda serves women like that right, doesn't it. Shorter in height guys are also accused of having small dicks by these same height queens.
Okay, I know how brainwashed people think and now I am the bad guy for saying this, wahh wahh! I am just telling it like it is so don't bash me for it. But look at the pathetic statistics that everyone here knows about divorce and you'll see. That same tall guy you ladies are after have probably been married and divorced several times and then these single mothers come crawling to us shorter guys to be replacement dads for the tall guys' offsprings. I have no sympathy for these bastard children that came from these tall dudes and they should be given away to orphanages. Someone will adopt them, after all, he or she will end up tall like his dad, right?
Most girls here in America don't give shorter guys a chance because they are too vain. Shorter guys want to get married too but I was never given a chance at that and would rather just use the shorter guy. Shorter guys like myself have only been approached by taller women to be replacement dads and such or for financial support. I myself stayed single for that reason because no girl really wants "short" genes in their gene pool.

Don't be so quick to point the finger. If I had a dollar for everytime I had to listen to some jerk go on and on about how "hot, leggy, tall blondes" are the perfect example of a fine woman.... I'd be a rich bitch. They don't have to say it, sometimes, either. It's just there.

Yesterday, there were several girls, including myself, who posted introductions on this site. I got ONE welcome. The hot blonde chick got a million. (No offense, Lorraine, you ARE hot...)

I'm just saying, be glad those girls didn't want you.... shallow is shallow, embrace who you are.

=)

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This thread has destroyed every "it's okay" pep talk that my female friends have given me.
:rolleyes: "Oh there are plenty of shorter women out there that will think you are tall!" or something like that. Not only has this thread shown that is wrong, that sentence itself is horrible. I happen to like women of all heights, but I guess I'd have to limit myself to the shorter ones. :rolleyes:

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Don't be so quick to point the finger. If I had a dollar for everytime I had to listen to some jerk go on and on about how "hot, leggy, tall blondes" are the perfect example of a fine woman.... I'd be a rich bitch. They don't have to say it, sometimes, either. It's just there.

Yesterday, there were several girls, including myself, who posted introductions on this site. I got ONE welcome. The hot blonde chick got a million. (No offense, Lorraine, you ARE hot...)

I'm just saying, be glad those girls didn't want you.... shallow is shallow, embrace who you are.

=)

My ridiculously hot girl is 5'0". And looking at your pics, you've got it going on. Don't sweat it. :wink:

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't mind people calling me a jerk for my opinion but you know it is the truth. We all hate Simon Cowell and boo him for his blunt opinion but he tells the truth and I am the same way. I am very blunt and if you are a jerk, I will call you a jerk to your face. I have been like that all my life because I am spoiled with my knowledge of martial arts and fortunately, no tall jerk has yet beaten me to put me in my place but this world needs a champion for the short people like myself to be the voice for all short guys who would speak up for them. You taller jerks think I am a jerk- Good!! because you tall jerks that ruin America's gene pool for the rest of us know who you are producing bastard kids that us shorter guys have to take care of because of deadbeat bastards like yourselves. You are probably the same ones who brainwash these innocent women into thinking taller is better and then take advantage of them and make them unmarriageable because you add another financial burden which is YOUR offspring to the cost of taking care of the desperately divorced women you leave behind. I have trained many years in the martial arts to put taller guys in place and to protect the short people so bring it on!!

Last edited:

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

=)

I actually know a lot of guys who like short women, who think they are hot. I however don't know any women who like short men.

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

=)

Hi sweetpetite,

You're hot!! Welcome to LSPG. I don't need leggy blondes to be happy, just a cute face like yours and a non-alterior motive- just like me for myself and not as a replacement dad. I am basically looking for a girl to hang with without changing another tall guys offspring's diapers. But in NYC where I live, even women like yourself wanted a 6' tall guy. When I do get approached by women in NY, they had alterior motives and wanted a dad to take care of their bastard kid produced by bastard ex-husband tall guy.
As long as you are not a woman of alterior motives, I would definitely date you over all those fakes who want tall men or want shorter drones to take care of their tall man's offspring.

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If men were able to run around with there cocks out I wonder what effect it would have on height discrimination.:smile::laugh2::tongue22:

I wish this were a more free society in which it is legal so we can do that. That would totally change women's criteria for men!!!:tongue:
Also seeing more nudity is a fringe benefit.

iamanne

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I myself am six feet tall. It is most comfortable when the man is taller than I am. However, I have had plenty of enjoyment from men who are shorter than me. :wink:

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 6'2'', cool. Although I know I'm not a jerk like darkseid1998 says.

If you are not a divorced tall guy who leaves behind bastard children for other less fortunate shorter dudes to take care of and ruining the gene pool in America then you are a cool with me.

Iamanne, women who are open-minded such as yourself are too few in number and we need more women to open up to shorter dudes like myself. I apologize for being bitter at this society but we shorter guys get the "short end of the stick" (no pun intended). We get the second hand- pre-made family women caused by these tall dudes that women flock to. I don't care whose fault it is, the women who flock to the tall dudes because they are brainwashed by society, the tall dudes, or society for brainwashing them, but I do place some responsibility on the woman for making these dumb decisions on their choice of guys based on height. Perhaps these tall dudes women want are made jerks because they become spoiled by these uneducated and unopen-minded women who throw themselves at them only to be cheated on because other women want the same tall guy. Then they blame ALL men short or tall for their misdecisions and end up being lesbian with "girls nights outs" and cut themselves off from ALL men.

Last edited:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like taller guys.
But being 5'2 everyone is Taller than me.
I picked 5'9 to 5'11 but I truely don't have a preference.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh phooey...

It's hypocritical to diss tall people because they diss short people. :rolleyes:

edit: Not referring to you, DF. I'm referring to a certain other poster.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chuck Norris is ABOVE all heights.

- - - - - -

Hullo HungDavid -- I'm fine...l how are YOU?!
I'm doing fine I hate my job but everything else is fine . I'm glad everything is fine with you .:smile::smile::smile:

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been out with shorter guys but I prefer taller ones! (6ft - 6ft 6in). One of my first boyfriends was 5ft 6in and he wouldn't let me wear heels. He also demanded that I walked kind of hunched up! I am 6ft in my heels so that isn't surprising! Where it counts, everything is equal when you are horizontal so I would never rule out dating a shorter guy again (although I would rule out dating one with a hang up about his height!). I also reserve my right to hang onto my high heels! :)

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm doing fine I hate my job but everything else is fine . I'm glad everything is fine with you .:smile::smile::smile:

LOL sorry about the job. Is the weather fine too, or is it hot as hell?!

I'm 5'10, give me some good news ladies!! :biggrin1:

Jeez Louise. HC, you're fine. You're a good 3 - 4" taller than most women.