Ladies what height do you prefer in guys ?

favorite height of guys

• 5-0 and under

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • 5-2 to 5-4

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5-6 to 5-8

Votes: 17 11.4%
  • 5-9 to 5-11

Votes: 24 16.1%
  • 6-0 to 6-2

Votes: 61 40.9%
  • 6-3 to 6-6

Votes: 30 20.1%
  • 6-7 to 6-10

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • 6-11 and plus

Votes: 8 5.4%

• Total voters

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's all them Stetson hats and cowboy boots. :tongue:

In LA, you'd be one of the tall ones!!! (half the populace is Latino)
I'm 6-5 tall barefoot but I'm thinking of getting some elevators shoes just for fun . I will sure get many stares in public places being 6-7 6-8 tall with that shoes .:smile::smile:

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't mind people calling me a jerk for my opinion but you know it is the truth. We all hate Simon Cowell and boo him for his blunt opinion but he tells the truth and I am the same way. I am very blunt and if you are a jerk, I will call you a jerk to your face. I have been like that all my life because I am spoiled with my knowledge of martial arts and fortunately, no tall jerk has yet beaten me to put me in my place but this world needs a champion for the short people like myself to be the voice for all short guys who would speak up for them. You taller jerks think I am a jerk- Good!! because you tall jerks that ruin America's gene pool for the rest of us know who you are producing bastard kids that us shorter guys have to take care of because of deadbeat bastards like yourselves. You are probably the same ones who brainwash these innocent women into thinking taller is better and then take advantage of them and make them unmarriageable because you add another financial burden which is YOUR offspring to the cost of taking care of the desperately divorced women you leave behind. I have trained many years in the martial arts to put taller guys in place and to protect the short people so bring it on!!

I'm 5'4" (I hope, last time I was officially measured I was 5'3.5", but that was a good while ago), and I have to say that you're incredibly annoying and offensive. Something tells me that it's something other than height that makes you unattractive.

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
Well I do wear boots that give me a 1" height increase, so I'm only 5'9".:redface: But they're not cowboy boots.

I hear I'd be tall in Canada too, so I've got that going for me. :cool:

Don't come to Calgary!, bunch of fucking Gojiras stomping about, I'm 5'9" and feel short in this place. I once read that it's the tallest city in Canada on average. I much prefer Montreal.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 5'10 which is pretty tall for a girl. I would have to definitely say no man that is my height or shorter would ever attract me. I like to wear heels and I don't like to be the tallest one in the relationship. So for me The perfect height starts at 6'2 and ends somewhere around 6'6.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm short and petite so the really tall guys don't work for me unless I fall for them romantically. Usually 5'6 to 6' is a good height for me.

D_Dolly Pharton

Experimental Member
Media
I love tall guys...so 6+ but I would LOVE 6'2-6'4ish I love to wear heels and I'm 6' with em on so dating 5'8ers sucks for me I wanna feel tiny and safe around my big tall buff man :)

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, while that other guy was extremely rude about saying girls only going for talls guys who are jerks and then coming back to short guys who are nice looking for a support dad blah blah blah, it IS a little depressing when everyone here is going "nah, I'd never even really consider anyone below this height."

Short guys need love too you know! :frown1:

Angiebabee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am 5'6 so anythig around 6ft is about ideal for me but like the last poster implied height isnt everything... looks, personailty and dick size are more inportant ;)

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am 5'6 so anythig around 6ft is about ideal for me but like the last poster implied height isnt everything... looks, personailty and dick size are more inportant ;)

I'm afraid I must disagree with you as height is the very first thing that stands out when a girl flirts sees you. No girl will see the personality or dick size when you approach them. I have a much better shot seated on the stool of a bar and buying a girl a drink than standing up and walking up to them when they are taller.
Yes, the blunt truth IS depressing but women ARE jerks to shorter guys and I feel you Darpon. Face the truth and look into yourselves because something here IS broken and must be fixed. If you guys say that I must be fixed and continue to put down shorter guys then you will never change. I am typically a nice guy if you get to know me but even though I sound like a jerk when I am blunt, an opinion is an opinion and to me, women or men who put down shorter people or don't prefer them are also jerks and need to change that.
You must understand that there are certain things people cannot change such as race or height. I cannot change my height and I can only cover it up. I speak for all short people and they cannot simply take anything to grow nor are there any exercises to stretch out unlike Penis enlargement. I think the preferences of not dating a short guy and not giving them a chance is inexcuseable. It is not like being obese in which I can go on a diet or exercise. There is no plastic surgery for it. You tall queens have made being a short dude unenjoyable and I have accepted my height because I can't change it but you size queens haven't accepted it and still want your tall dudes. Fine. Call me an ass but look at yourself in the mirror and if you are still shallow with these standards then the ass is yourself.
I, myself, don't care about height and I date women over 6' or women shorter than 5'. I would not stoop to the level of height queens. In fact, I even allow girls to wear (or not to wear heels if too uncomfortable), on my dates. I really don't care to date height queens anyway as I find shorter girls than myself or giants who have had dry spells because they can't find a guy shorter than herself so they settle. Those giants are the ones that repented of this shallow sin and see the flaws of their former ways. I get stares from people when I dated a 6'4" girl (6'10" with heels) but I really didn't care about their opinions. What I do ask however, of height queens is that they are less rude when they turn down short dudes because you height queens are the rudest women on the planet. I have heard unpleasant insults such as "you must be this tall to ride this ride", or "I am not Snow White". And you height queens think I have a bad personality!! Look in the mirror and see who has the bad personality. If you have said things like this to a short guy while rejecting him, you are the ones who need to change!!!
Those looking for a tall guy to feel safe, don't bet on it if he doesn't know how to fight. I have seen a tall guy get knocked down by a short guy like a lumberjack cutting down a tree and that tall guy couldn't even protect himself!! Word of advice, Tits McGee, you want protection, find a skilled martial artist like myself.

Last edited:

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
I'm afraid I must disagree with you as height is the very first thing that stands out when a girl flirts sees you. No girl will see the personality or dick size when you approach them. I have a much better shot seated on the stool of a bar and buying a girl a drink than standing up and walking up to them when they are taller.
Yes, the blunt truth IS depressing but women ARE jerks to shorter guys and I feel you Darpon. Face the truth and look into yourselves because something here IS broken and must be fixed. If you guys say that I must be fixed and continue to put down shorter guys then you will never change. I am typically a nice guy if you get to know me but even though I sound like a jerk when I am blunt, an opinion is an opinion and to me, women or men who put down shorter people or don't prefer them are also jerks and need to change that.
You must understand that there are certain things people cannot change such as race or height. I cannot change my height and I can only cover it up. I speak for all short people and they cannot simply take anything to grow nor are there any exercises to stretch out unlike Penis enlargement. I think the preferences of not dating a short guy and not giving them a chance is inexcuseable. It is not like being obese in which I can go on a diet or exercise. There is no plastic surgery for it. You tall queens have made being a short dude unenjoyable and I have accepted my height because I can't change it but you size queens haven't accepted it and still want your tall dudes. Fine. Call me an ass but look at yourself in the mirror and if you are still shallow with these standards then the ass is yourself.
I, myself, don't care about height and I date women over 6' or women shorter than 5'. I would not stoop to the level of height queens. In fact, I even allow girls to wear (or not to wear heels if too uncomfortable), on my dates. I really don't care to date height queens anyway as I find shorter girls than myself or giants who have had dry spells because they can't find a guy shorter than herself so they settle. Those giants are the ones that repented of this shallow sin and see the flaws of their former ways. I get stares from people when I dated a 6'4" girl (6'10" with heels) but I really didn't care about their opinions. What I do ask however, of height queens is that they are less rude when they turn down short dudes because you height queens are the rudest women on the planet. I have heard unpleasant insults such as "you must be this tall to ride this ride", or "I am not Snow White". And you height queens think I have a bad personality!! Look in the mirror and see who has the bad personality. If you have said things like this to a short guy while rejecting him, you are the ones who need to change!!!
Those looking for a tall guy to feel safe, don't bet on it if he doesn't know how to fight. I have seen a tall guy get knocked down by a short guy like a lumberjack cutting down a tree and that tall guy couldn't even protect himself!! Word of advice, Tits McGee, you want protection, find a skilled martial artist like myself.

So, how many women have actually come to you and asked you to be the prosthetic daddy of their "bastard" spawn?

Don't get me wrong, I understand women can be rather insensitive in some respects (i.e. rude bitches), I've heard mean shit directed at me a thousand times, in fact, I think if a person can be a rude piece of shit about something they will, but, you are taking it too far.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love tall guys...so 6+ but I would LOVE 6'2-6'4ish I love to wear heels and I'm 6' with em on
so dating 5'8"ers sucks for me I wanna feel tiny and safe around my big tall buff man :)

Exactly! It doesn't matter how big his dick is, how much he can bench press, or if he is a sensei. I am not comfortable dating a man my height or shorter; I never have been. That doesn't mean I won't talk to men under under 5'10" but they will be relegated to the "friendship zone." :redface:

I'm 5'10 which is pretty tall for a girl. I would have to definitely say no man that is my height or shorter would ever attract me.
I like to wear heels and I don't like to be the tallest one in the relationship. So for me The perfect height starts at 6'2 and ends somewhere around 6'6.

Agreed, I am 5'9" and enjoy wearing heels also. I think 6'1" to 6'6" is just right for me. I once dated a guy that was 6'8" and I have to say that was just too tall.

D_Duane Pipe

1st Like
Media
I must say that this thread has been very informative. It helped put together some pieces of the puzzle for me. Not that I didn't know that some women prefer taller men and for some that they like a man who's physically big and thus it's an added sense of security for them. It just helped to see it all together, b/c it helped put together some comments I've had past girlfriends make to me in the past. I must say though, that the real eye opener is the "heels" factor. That some women prefer a man taller than them while they're in their heels. Anway, just an interesting thing I picked up.

On to the men who take issue with the women in this thread. Knock it off!! This thread was a question for women, b/c a guy was curious, it wasn't a thread designed for women to express their personal attraction when it comes to height just so you can hold them in judgement. It's an attraction.........and?........so? You don't have attractions as well? Personal preferences? We all do, it's part of being human. I find it hilarious for you guys to blast these women for having preferences. I mean, it's a crime to have preferences?

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not saying it is a crime to have preferences but at least they should not be so rude to the ones they don't like. It is a crime if the preferences lead to prejudice. I don't go around calling obese people names because I don't like them, although since us men are the ones approaching the women or not, we do have less of a chance at that than women because they get approached and have the option of turning us down and making fun of us.
Morsecode, women have come to me more than the number of fingers on both hands. I don't know if they intended to be single mothers and are looking for a new dad but they do lower their standards and try to snag an unsuspecting dude who approaches them or they answer online profiles that clearly say ,"No children from previous relationships." Most of these happened on my online profiles from dating site which is why I gave up on them. They must be desperate to have a replacement dad if they answer ads that clearly states they don't want single moms. These single moms also don't tell their suitors that they even have children even if the suitor asks. The poor suitor finds out later that she does have a kid of bastard spawn from what she deems a jerk. I dated several of these single mums and none of these dates were pleasant. I had to worry about diapers and who is going to babysit the bastard son instead of chilling out in Starbucks drinking lattes with the girl. Another date with a single mom, the son was 12 years old and hated me just because he accuses me of replacing the tall deadbeat dad that left. Yes, all of these bastard children came from tall deadbeats and I refuse to take care of baggage.
I'm sorry to say this single mums but you should check your baggage in with the deadbeat dad or give up the bastard child to adoption before checking in the darkseid1998 hotel.
I'm glad that not all women have the tall man preference and I was fortunate enough to find a few tall ones that dated me after they couldn't find tallER men but if 100% of women would not even look at a shorter guy, then short guys like myself would have 0% chance of hooking up. If the world was all height queens, then being short is just as bad as being disfigured because disfigured people ONLY HAVE FRIENDS. As it is now, I have a slim chance of hooking up with a girl of my preference because of this society brainwashing women into having that preference. We may be all human but we shouldn't be taught hate or prejudice which is also a human trait, unfortunately. NJQT, when you say friends, I hope you mean friendship like in the chance of a marriage because if everyone thinks like you and that goes for most women, then I or short people like myself would not even have dates and would only have friends and would NEVER have a chance at marriage and that would be unfortunate.

Last edited:

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
holy hell, you are more bitter than I am...I don't know what to say now.

Of course I am. Think of the way the African Americans felt when being African American was "not a preference" and was looked down upon. Being Asian myself I felt some persecution being Asian. And Asian may not be a preference to some women but at least other women like the Asian. However, us short people have nowhere to run because society has MADE us out to be outcasts just like African Americans were before Dr. Martin Luther King. And yes, they are still persecuted because of society. It is this societal brainwashing that gets my goat.
We may all have preferences but they should not be based on societal pressure. I speak for the homosexuals, bisexuals, and lesbians as well. They DO not give in to pressure and they bravely date who they want. Women tend to give into fear of what people think of them as people stare at them for dating shorter men or other "freaks". The reason I am not with that tall woman anymore was because she worried too much about what others thought about her with a short guy like me and she broke it off with me. I got fewer stares when the girl was under 5' but when she wore the 6" heels, she became 5'6" and people again stared at us like they had a problem with me. She was 5'6" tall with the heels. She found a taller guy and broke up with me and didn't explain why. We did click and had lots in common and without heels she was shorter than me but decided to date a guy that was 5'11" tall because society did not allow us to be together for my shortcomings (no pun intended). So now you see why I hate this preference in women, which in my opinion is a societal indoctrination like racism is. Just as there are gay rights movements there should be a short people rights movement to date whomever they want. And ladies, stop giving into societal pressure and admit you would date a shorter guy. There is no shame in it. If there was, then being gay or colored is shameful.

Last edited: