Ladies what if a guy that you are sexually and emotionally involved with wanted you

4x4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies what if a guy that you are sexually and emotionally involved with wanted you to sit on his face for oral sex,

1. what would be your probable reaction?
2. How would it affect your opinion of him after the fact accepting or not?

I have always enjoyed face-sitting with women that I am really in to and have never even considered it as extreme or a fetish and if it is so be it. I'll have to accept being weird ;)

I have always thought that women would enjoy the freedom and the opportunity to have more control of their oral climaxes making sex better for both, I hope.

Thanks,

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is this a problem? Other than the face that I might get a little distracted with fear I might accidentally smother him, I'm fine with it. I'd rather do it with someone I have a strong emotional connection with - in that way any anxiety I might have would be reduced because I'd trust that he would tell me if he couldn't handle it.

rembrandt1603

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I ALWAYS wanted to do this with my ex, as she had the perfect arsehole and pussy. Nice lips, and those perfectly round starfish holes. Anyway, the 'closest' I got was a good sixty-nine where I went to town on both her holes. I loved it, and so did she.

Never actually got the whole 'I lie down, and she sits on my face' thing, though. Disappointed. ;/

There's still time though!

4x4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't even know why this is a question. I would sit on his face and let him lick away. This is pretty standard in my book.

I always thought that but I've found there are other opinions :confused:

4x4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there a down side to this? Only if a woman isn't keeping herself eatin'fresh. I also like having my face sat upon. I empathize, OP.

Thanks for the support, helgaleena. It is amazing how women can totally change a guy's perspective. Especially if they catch us with our pants down:wink:

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
In the midst of heated sex, you could get me to do almost anything...Since I am a lover of oral sex, both giving and receiving....there are no limits there. Face sitting is standard in my book....you probably wouldn't even have to ask.

Oh and the emotional, sexual involvement ... there's only one guy in my book that fits that description and he does, I do, and we love it. :smile: