Ladies: What is the best lubricant?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Love-it, Sep 18, 2005.

1. Love-it

Gold Member

We are looking for a lubricant that will stay slickery longer without the greasy feel of Albolene, or ones like Astroglide that dry to fast and leave a sticky residue. Have you had good luck with any particular lube? The best one we have found so far is Sliquid.
    We are looking for an unscented, non-oily long lasting, easy clean up lube that does not leave a sticky residue. We are not interested in the "warming" variety or flavored lubes.
    Thank you for sharing your valuable personal experiences.

2. Love-it

Gold Member

I should have stated that since my wife has had a hysterectomy, lubrication is not sufficient for successful intercourse. The gay boys are recommending silicone based lubricants in the large penis section. Does a silicone based lubricant present problems for women?

3. wonderland

wonderland Member

You should try Sensual Power Lube. It isn't sticky, it's tasteless and unscented Silicone lubes are safe to use. As long as it is not used with a silicone toy.

4. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

On the back of a truck window the other day I saw (in letters almost a foot high):
    ....Don't fit...put spit...

Gotta love the Pidgin in Hawaii.

5. Franky

Franky New Member

Albums:
    The best lube? Spunk, get in and shoot off your first load then take your time cumming again using your first load as lube - brilliant!!!

Franky

6. fri2219

fri2219 Member

Liquid Silk... has a very modest amount of silicone, mostly water/glycol based:

Doesn't get quite as sticky and itchy as other water based lubes, safe with silcone toys, condom safe, feels great, provides excellent friction reduction.

However, it is hard as heck to find in the US- small company, few distributors. My local supplier usually sells out within 12 hours of getting a shipment in.

In the case where my g/f and I don't feel like having a long warm-up session, it really helps things get up to speed quite nicely. (I tend to take my time with oral sex on her beforehand. Ramming your meatstick into someone who isn't ready freakin' hurts, and I'm not just talking about her, either) I've tried the usual astroglide, etc... and nothing else comes close.

Draft saved Draft deleted