Ladies, what is the biggest size difference you have had?

Average size guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, Have you went from a 9" dick to a 4" dick or a 5" dick to an 8" dick? Tell us about going from one guy to another and the biggest difference in size that you have encountered. What were your thoughts on performance, orgasms, etc.?

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow, this could be an awesome thread if women actually give some answers. I will check back in a week hopeful.

I will hope thread won't get typical "guy with average size but great skill better than hung guy without" stuff (this just avoids topic to me given it all points out that a hung guy with skill will rock but does not cover that experiene).

Yes, I get it that an average size guy can be "the best lover." I would go as far as to say that a tender lover can be small and be the best. Actually, women so evolved emotionally and intellectually in the love area that their current lover is usually regarded by them as their best lover. Us men could learn something with this insight.

But, there must be something to this. I would personally like to hear / read about it. I am only 6.2 by 6.2 (symmetrical eh? lol) and feel okay about what I have. Yet I find it erotic to try to discover what goes through a women's thoughts when discovers a new lover is huge (much bigger than prior).

It happened to me and I must be twisted for the seed it planted in my fantasies. It is just one of them but it is one that I like. My lover took a job assignment that was to last for four months. She got seduced by a monster endowed guy. I don't know the details. We didn't get back together when she returned for other reasons and she was gone two weeks later to another city on a permanent transfer. I wish I had learned the details!! Maybe this thread will share some real female thoughts.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The problem is the difference between what men want to know about and what women like talking about. If you want women to respond to your questions, you have to engage us. Have a think about what you're asking - do women generally like talking about specifics and percentages and stats? Not really. It's almost like you're talking about sports with all the minutiae questions and I can tell you how interested I am in talking about that ie. not in the slightest.

If you want to know, I do like talking about myself, about how I relate to other people and how I feel about women's issues and I like hearing how other women deal with them. But i'm talking about things that actually relate to women, not things that simply involve the presence of a female.

So you might be lucky to get a few women to answer your question, but you'd probably get even better juicy masturbation material in the Fiction section if you want to hear of women talking about the huge cocks vs small cocks, etc.

In fact, I challenge any of the men to start a great thread in this section and if you do I will personally rate each and every pic in your gallery. How's that for motivation?

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would second the suggestion that men not be allowed to start a thread in the "Women's Issues" thread

If there were a "Men's Issues" section and women were constantly starting threads like "Men - How big were the biggest tits you ever had?" it would be stupid.
Just as stupid as this thread - well actually maybe more so because I wouldn't expect any of the women here to sink to that level.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awwww my dear Pitbull, you have such a rare understanding of how the real women on this site think. Kisses dear.

Patchos, I hope you do get to be a moderator, and lock the men out of opening threads in this section. You go girl. I think your mesmerizing eyes will do the trick. Just having the administrators stare into your avatars eyes for a few moments should do it.

To the OP... Since when has the size of your cock been a woman's issue? Polls about what size we like, what size the biggest we've had, the biggest difference between our biggest and smallest, etc. So out of touch with us.

I wonder if they could create a new section for "Ask the ladies a question" or "Get a woman's opinion" something like that?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The OP's question is just too simplistic.
We know you are seeking big dick=good, small dick=bad. YAWN.
Yup :yup:

I would second the suggestion that men not be allowed to start a thread in the "Women's Issues" thread
If there were a "Men's Issues" section and women were constantly starting threads like "Men - How big were the biggest tits you ever had?" it would be stupid. Just as stupid as this thread - well actually maybe more so because I wouldn't expect any of the women here to sink to that level.
You can't possibly be that empathetic. :no: You're just trying to butter us up so one of us will fuck you. :flirt:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suppose that if you aren't going to start any interesting threads yourself, you'll have to put up with what guys post.

Sure, in this section of the forum, we don't always.

In the Real Ladies social group, we do.

Can you guess why? :smile:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You can't possibly be that empathetic. :no:

It is not empathy.
I have a very low tolerance for stupidity!

The only reason I read such threads it to see all the women play
"Bash the moron" :tongue:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're just trying to butter us up so one of us will fuck you. :flirt:

Well that would be nice. :smile:
I don't think this post would do very much towards accomplishing that.
I would use flowers, wit, charm and yes empathy.
Dazzle with my intellect.
Refrain from stating any of my political views.
Hope my looks are at least passable.
That my physique is acceptable.
Would show my endowment when asked at the right time
(it is probably worth a point or two)
and
of course

Poetry

Little did I realize until today.
How much I must have turned you on.

Your 4th of July menu revealed a bacon fetish!
(Which you hinted at before)
And I unwittingly wrote you a poem with these lines:

The pan was hot cooking bacon
NJ, you got my hard cock aching

You probably had multiples when you first read that.
Wouldn't surprise me if you are about to explode right now
Screaming "YES! YES! YES! BACON!!!!!!!!! TAKE ME TO HOG HEAVEN!

Now that I know what meat you really CRAVE,
I am offering you a massage using rendered bacon fat. :biggrin1:

Last edited: