Ladies... What is the ideal amount of time for a man to last during intercourse???

Ladies... What is the ideal amount of time for a man to last during intercourse???

• 2-6 mins

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • 6-10 mins

Votes: 10 4.3%
  • 10-14 mins

Votes: 17 7.3%
  • 14-18 mins

Votes: 28 12.0%
  • 18-22 mins

Votes: 36 15.4%
  • 22-26 mins

Votes: 18 7.7%
  • 26-30 mins

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • 30-34 mins

Votes: 23 9.8%
  • 34-38 mins

Votes: 14 6.0%
  • >38 mins (Please specify below...)

Votes: 56 23.9%

• Total voters

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is the ideal amount of time for a man to last during intercourse???... If you are multi-orgasmic how many orgasms satisfy you to the fullest? If the time that you find to be ideal is not mentioned on the poll please state otherwise!...

It would also be great if you can include how long it takes you to orgasm from cunnilingus without vaginal entry, cunnilingus with vaginal entry, intercourse without clitoral stimulation & intercourse with clitoral stimulation (if these are dependent on foreplay, penis size etc. please specify)???...

And if you are multi-orgasmic do you orgasm quicker after the first couple of orgasms or vice versa, do they last longer as you receive more or vice versa, are the orgasms more intense as you receive more or vice versa???

Thanks for voting & commenting in advance! :smile:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have no ideia...mostly not not take long at all...he must wait for me for sure!

I more interested to know how long it take for him to get hard again...the sooner and faster the better...:wink:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's no number of minutes that's always the best. Each encounter is different. In general I think I like intercourse to last a lot longer than most women do. I orgasm mainly during intercourse and I can have lots of them, plus it takes me awhile to get sore. So I've said it before and I'll say it again, for me staying power is at least as important as size if not more. I do love a long laster!

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Spladle said:
I can't believe I'm the only one here who voted 2-6 minutes.
How long have you been a lady, Spladle?

From the voting, I think a better range of times might have been
0-2 minutes
2-6 minutes
6-15 minutes
15-30 minutes
30-60 minutes
60-120 minutes
more than 120 minutes

But I guess with some guys, a lady just wants to get it over with.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Gisella said:
Have no ideia...mostly not not take long at all...he must wait for me for sure!

I more interested to know how long it take for him to get hard again...the sooner and faster the better...:wink:

hard again? there are lucky guys out there who don't go soft at all and can continue as if they didn't cum :biggrin1:

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't care all that much about cunnilingus....he loves licking my pussy, so he does it a lot...but I like penetration. Sometimes I grab his head, and pull him toward me....once he puts it in, I can cum over and over...we start missionary and it takes a few mintues before I soak him and we usually stop when he cums. He can go for a long while as well. I'd say our average every day session is 30 -45 mins. He can get hard again quickly...so sometimes we wait a while, and go back for round 2,3 or until were exhausted and sleepy. We have very wet, dirty, sweaty, long sessions....and our sheets get changed everynight. Never ending laundry is a small price to pay for wet juicy orgasams!

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
curiousgurl said:
I don't care all that much about cunnilingus....he loves licking my pussy, so he does it a lot...but I like penetration. Sometimes I grab his head, and pull him toward me....once he puts it in, I can cum over and over...we start missionary and it takes a few mintues before I soak him and we usually stop when he cums. He can go for a long while as well. I'd say our average every day session is 30 -45 mins. He can get hard again quickly...so sometimes we wait a while, and go back for round 2,3 or until were exhausted and sleepy. We have very wet, dirty, sweaty, long sessions....and our sheets get changed everynight. Never ending laundry is a small price to pay for wet juicy orgasams!

Sounds like you're having fun! :smile: I love penetration as well! Actually my bf says he doesn't really like giving oral and luckily for me it's not that big a deal. My best friend is always trying to convince me it's the greatest thing ever but I just can't get so into it. She's "convinced" it's a mental thing :confused: . I'm like you though, curiousgirl. We do missionary a lot and I am very lucky he always lasts long enough for me to "get there". It's gotten better too to the point where now sometimes I have 3 or 4. !! Although I couldn't say about an "ideal" time.
Aren't orgasms the greatest?:tongue:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Spladle said:
The surgery's on Saturday.

Well, don't throw away the dick when you're done. A lot of people would probably like to keep it as a trophy. I bet you could auction it on E-bay too!

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew said:
Well, don't throw away the dick when you're done. A lot of people would probably like to keep it as a trophy. I bet you could auction it on E-bay too!
Good point! I'll keep that in mind!

<3<3<3

:tongue:

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have girlfriends who say that too - oral is better than sex. They can only cum with clit stimulation. I used to be like that too, until I learned more about my body and we tried lots of different stuff. Now, I'm like gimme that cock, I can stim my clit anytime! My girlfriends also have a lot of casual sex, and they say stuff like "he even goes down on me" - like it's a chore for him. Shit, my man would live there if I let him.....I can't believe there are str8 guys out there that don't like to eat pussy?

But yea, Tiff...we do have fun and orgasams great, great, fun!!!!!!

tiff86 said:
Sounds like you're having fun! :smile: I love penetration as well! Actually my bf says he doesn't really like giving oral and luckily for me it's not that big a deal. My best friend is always trying to convince me it's the greatest thing ever but I just can't get so into it. She's "convinced" it's a mental thing :confused: . I'm like you though, curiousgirl. We do missionary a lot and I am very lucky he always lasts long enough for me to "get there". It's gotten better too to the point where now sometimes I have 3 or 4. !! Although I couldn't say about an "ideal" time.
Aren't orgasms the greatest?:tongue:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
curiousgurl said:
I have girlfriends who say that too - oral is better than sex.
:confused: :confused: I don't understand that at all. Yeah I know some people say that and it makes me wonder if I'm missing something with the whole oral thing, but overall our sex is so good right now I'm not stressing over it.
curiousgurl said:
They can only cum with clit stimulation. I used to be like that too, until I learned more about my body and we tried lots of different stuff. Now, I'm like gimme that cock, I can stim my clit anytime!
I figure that's probably the big difference - how they can only cum with clit stimulation. I used to think I couldn't cum at all which luckily my bf has shown is not true :biggrin1: . Now I can cum a lot but so far only from sex, not oral. I want to be able to orgasm from masturbating but I haven't been able to do that either (hence my frantic waiting for my bf to get back in town :rolleyes: - only 3 more days!). Maybe if I ever orgasm from oral I'll like it more but he gives me so many orgasms from sex so that's fine for now!
Oh, and have gotten several suggestions to get a dildo and my best friend even offered to get it for me since I'm kind of nervous about buying something like that. I'd be embarrased (she's more "enlightened" than me LOL).
curiousgurl said:
My girlfriends also have a lot of casual sex, and they say stuff like "he even goes down on me" - like it's a chore for him. Shit, my man would live there if I let him.....I can't believe there are str8 guys out there that don't like to eat pussy?
I've only had sex with 3 guys since I'm not into having sex with tons of guys. The 1st one's attitude was like he's give me oral if it made me happy but he wasn't all gung ho about it. The second guy was really into it and loved to go down on me and he got frustrated that I never came. My bf now says he's way more into sex than giving oral and that's fine as far as me. Although he loves receiving oral and I do like seeing his reaction when I go down on him!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spending quality time on my lady's clit and labia is a favorite past time of mine, she really enjoys it and can cum rather quickly if I sense that she is eager to orgasm or I can build her up slowly, taking a half hour or more, to a very long and intense orgasm that leaves her body shaking. I know by how her body reacts to my tongue and mouth how intense her orgasm will be, her pelvic and thigh bones crack as she tries to spread her legs wider and wider, her knees come up and back towards her chest, she pushes her pussy against my mouth and then rotates it rapidly, then as she orgasms, it feels liker her clit is doing back flips as her pussy contracts over and over again. She really likes to be licked.

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
Personally I like both oral and sex to have a great sex session. I like to give it an receive it before moving on to the main event, and sometimes if I don't get off during intercourse I like to end with it as well!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I really love him, I can be satisfied very quickly, in under 15 minutes, but I'll have wanted lots and lots of foreplay. At least anhour of foreplay. At least. I never want the foreplay to end. I love making out, we could do that for an hour by itself.

If it's just a friend, or an acquaintance, It may take me as long as 45 minutes to get off. Sex without love is not nearly as satisfying. However, I do have one acquaintance who can get me off in about 20 minutes, including foreplay. He gets me off during foreplay too. Two for me, one for him. Sometimes we repeat this two or three times. This is extremely satisfying, and never routine. I also have a friend with whom I will never share romantic love who makes me feel so loved and cared for in all of our interactions that it's always very explosive for me, and usually I can climax twice with him in under half an hour. It would be faster if I would lay down while he's eating me, but he prefers to have me sit on his face. He's so loving and giving, I could never tell him no.

I answered >38 minutes because I believe the average man and I will need 45 minutes of penetration together (without clit stimulation, which is what I prefer).