Ladies... What is the ideal amount of time for a man to last during intercourse???

Ladies... What is the ideal amount of time for a man to last during intercourse???

• 2-6 mins

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • 6-10 mins

Votes: 10 4.3%
  • 10-14 mins

Votes: 17 7.3%
  • 14-18 mins

Votes: 28 12.0%
  • 18-22 mins

Votes: 36 15.4%
  • 22-26 mins

Votes: 18 7.7%
  • 26-30 mins

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • 30-34 mins

Votes: 23 9.8%
  • 34-38 mins

Votes: 14 6.0%
  • >38 mins (Please specify below...)

Votes: 56 23.9%

• Total voters

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Well, berating is a bit harsh

Not at all. It's not my fault that most women silently accept that 3 minutes of "pleasure."

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bette said:
Not at all. It's not my fault that most women silently accept that 3 minutes of "pleasure."

Hey I'm with ya girl. I care a lot about a guy's stamina and if he cums in 5 minutes that's a serious problem. I guess when you said "berate" I pictured yelling and screaming. But hell no we shouldn't accept less than satisfaction! I certainly don't mess with 2-pump chumps!

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BBWTedEBear said:
I'm agree with stud_hunter, I like a long laster also. Bigger is definitely better, cause the bigger the cock the more I cum. In fact that is why I now have a size requirement anyone who wants to rock this boat. You must be at least a 10 incher, and fill a magnum to the max to spend some time with me. My kitten is hungry:tongue: and she needs a lot of meat:biggrin1:

That's too bad. The reliable statistics show there are probably less than 500 men in the United States who truly have a 10 inch penis (not a 7.5 incher that we call 10). Of course the sadder part is if you're so rigid that you have a 10 inch size requirement, you're robbing yourself of a lot of great sex. Of course my suspicion is that in reality you've had plenty of guys who aren't even close to 10 inches, and posting here about some 10 inch standard makes you feel special, like 99% of the men on the planet aren't good enough for you. I suspect it's more about your need to feel superior than your need for good dick.
If I seem annoyed it's because as a size queen on this site, I feel like I constantly have to clarify to men that a general preference is not the same as an absolute requirement. Women like you annoy me because your so-called size "requirement" is completely non-believable, and it's all about pretense and posturing.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
stud_hunter said:
That's too bad. The reliable statistics show there are probably less than 500 men in the United States who truly have a 10 inch penis (not a 7.5 incher that we call 10). Of course the sadder part is if you're so rigid that you have a 10 inch size requirement, you're robbing yourself of a lot of great sex. Of course my suspicion is that in reality you've had plenty of guys who aren't even close to 10 inches, and posting here about some 10 inch standard makes you feel special, like 99% of the men on the planet aren't good enough for you. I suspect it's more about your need to feel superior than your need for good dick.
If I seem annoyed it's because as a size queen on this site, I feel like I constantly have to clarify to men that a general preference is not the same as an absolute requirement. Women like you annoy me because your so-called size "requirement" is completely non-believable, and it's all about pretense and posturing.

A smart and well spoken slam without overt meanness. Remind me not to get in a debate with you.

Nicely done.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shelby said:
A smart and well spoken slam without overt meanness. Remind me not to get in a debate with you.

Nicely done.

Thanks, sweetie :smile: . On this issue I've had a lot of time to get my thoughts straight. Just give me a few months of thinking about something and I'm bound to have a good argument! That's why I love debating stuff online, because in person I never feel like my mind works fast enough.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
But it's what I do best! Didn't you know I'm the board tease? Anyway, I showed you mine, not lemme see yours :tongue: :wink: :tongue: :wink: !!!!

Bette said:
Aight, don't tease! When do I get to see more??? :biggrin1:

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It really depends on my mood, sometime I do want a long and drawn out session cause I am randy as all get out and enjoy one orgasm after another but alot of times a quick fifteen minute is just as much fun for me. Alot of times it is whatever it takes for him to reach orgasm. Alot of times I have to feel his orgasm in order to get my own.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like a lot of other girls are saying it depends on a lot of stuff like the mood and such, but I definitely like it longer now that I can have multiple orgasms :smile:

bbrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't know about the ladies, but I like for my woman to have at least several "G" spot organisms, followed up with some serious thrusts from me then I cum and lick her love bump until organism. Generally takes 15 minutes or more.:redface:

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Snakebyte said:
hard again? there are lucky guys out there who don't go soft at all and can continue as if they didn't cum :biggrin1:

and i am one of the lucky few

E

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
to get tired, sore or bored with a dick thrusting inside you, even after multiple orgasms?

curious to know

E