Ladies... what is the sexiest/ideal/perfect (visually and phsically) height for men?

What is the sexiest/ideal/perfect (visually and phsically) height for men???

• <5'10"

Votes: 27 6.9%
  • 5'10"

Votes: 24 6.1%
  • 5'11"

Votes: 31 7.9%
  • 6'0"

Votes: 65 16.5%
  • 6'1"

Votes: 60 15.3%
  • 6'2"

Votes: 80 20.4%
  • 6'3"

Votes: 40 10.2%
  • 6'4"

Votes: 28 7.1%
  • >6'4"

Votes: 38 9.7%

• Total voters

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If everything else was the identical (looks, personality, job, etc.)... what is the sexiest/ideal/perfect (visually and phsically) height for men???

Thanks for voting and commenting in advance!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well,

I am a shorty 5'3" and some change but I was always around taller men. I really dont know though I know some fabulous men who are not 6'0" So I think it would have to be a case by case basis. I do prefer tall, but....

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everyone always tells me I should feel lucky to be so tall, but really I think the ideal for most women, as demonstrated in one post here already, is at most 6'4". Being 6'6"-6'7" I'm pushing the upper limit of what's considered attractive and venturing into "freakishly tall" territory. Though most of the time I enjoy standing out, other times it makes me sad that I frighten people just by my size, when really I am such a nice guy... It sucks being fired from a job for "intimidating coworkers," when the worst thing I did to any of them was say hello; having campus security called on you just for hanging out outside some of the dorms waiting for somebody, looking scary apparently; having women that you are attracted to be scared of and intimidated by you; etc. Also, chairs, doors, planes, cars, clothes, beds, showers, etc are not made for people my size.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Despite disappointing some high flyers on here, the ideal height for my man would be slightly taller than me, say 5'11 to 6'3. I don't like to stretch and stand on my toes in order to kiss him, that might be a bit stenuous in the long run.

Jayroo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This poll really does kind of suck. Why did you start at 5'10" and lump everyone shorter together? The short guy never gets any love is always looked over...

And people wonder why many have a complex. :(

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jayroo said:
This poll really does kind of suck. Why did you start at 5'10" and lump everyone shorter together? The short guy never gets any love is always looked over...

And people wonder why many have a complex. :(
It is no secret that most women rather have a taller man (there is of course a limit... as with everything...) than a shorter man if everything else was the same... I would have loved to include heights starting from 5'0 up to 5'10" & 6'4" up to 16'+ (According to Cecil Dougherty, author of Valley of the Giants [Valley of the Giants Publishers, first edition, 1971], Adam [the first man] was 16 feet tall! King Og was 14 feet tall [whose bed according to the Bible was 14 ft. by 6 ft.; this in no way means that King Og himself was 14' tall]! Noah was 12 feet tall, Goliath was over 9 feet tall, the tallest modern man Robert Wadlow was 8'11.1" [2.72m]) but unfortunately there is no space for this in the poll, however, anyone can comment on specific heights for shorter men if they desire!

I started this poll with really short or short men (<5'10", i.e. 5'9.999>" or lower; take note that 5'9"-5'10" in the US is average), then average men (5'10 & 5'11), then went on to tall men (6', 6'1", 6'2", 6'3" & 6&#8217;4" [there is a debate whether 6'4" is tall or really tall]) and finally really tall men (>6'4"). Either way this is all irrelevant at this point as most of the votes are leaning towards the tall men of the poll... However, this can all change with time!

In no way was I trying to offend either the very short, short, really/very tall or giant men!... Thanks for understanding in advance!

Thanks for your concern!... And remember, everyone has their own gifted talents and qualities!... &#8220;There's a Genius in all of us.&#8221; - Albert Einstein :smile:

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shaguar said:
Adam and King Og? Did they have feet back then or just cubits?
I believe they used "amot" in there metric system anyhow whichever metric system they used back then was converted to feet & meters by Cecil Dougherty, author of Valley of the Giants (Valley of the Giants Publishers, first edition, 1971).

I left out Moses who was ten "amot" (15 feet) tall!... Hence the formulated result used to convert amot to feet!

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know how much of an advantage this height advantage is. I'm 6'3". I was with two shorter friends at a small party last week. They were getting mad at me for not hitting on girls. It was like they expected me to just be able to walk up to any girl I wanted and take her home to have sex. (I'm not that type of guy anyway.)

I think height is just used as another excuse for men with girl problems. "If I was just a few inches taller...", "If my cock were just a little bigger...", "If I just had more money...", et cetera! And although my height may catch a woman's eye, I don't find women tripping over each other to try to meet me. I don't know, maybe they are all intimidated like NineInchCock suggests, or they are more passive expecting me to be more aggressive than shorter guys.

And ZapZav, do you have any penis size stats for Adam, King Og, Noah, Moses or Goliath? I heard Moses was a shower. :biggrin1:

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well I may not be a lady, but I have my prefrences... I am short at 5'5 so I would like someone equal to my height but not shorter, I would like someone taller but not to much up to 5'10 possibly 6".

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jovial said:
And although my height may catch a woman's eye, I don't find women tripping over each other to try to meet me.

Hah! :tongue: ... Joviality goes a long way! :wink:

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
I hear this quite a lot... that women are afraid they would have to stand on their tiptoes or something to kiss someone my height. I've gone out with girls as short as 4'11" and this has never been an issue at all.

It's not a problem; my husband is 6'5" and I'm 5'2", I have to reach a bit, but it's no biggie.

D_Beau Chutzpud

Experimental Member
Media
I'm only 5'8", but I've always wished I were taller. Not because I think more women would be attracted to me, but because at my height (or lack thereof) I know some people (taller guys and sometimes women) don't respect me as a man and as an adult (it also doesn't help that I still look young).

I grew up in a bad area and the smaller guys always got picked on. I'm a good fighter (always been into combative arts) but I always had to PROVE it, whereas the big dudes (at least in my area) were always simply feared and given respect due to their height.

I found the same thing w/ the ladies...because I was short they never thought I had a big penis...it was my pleasure to surprise them though. :biggrin1:

I've had close friends that were 6'6" and 6'4". If I had a choice I'd be 6'4".

32hustler

Just Browsing
Media
being too tall can be an issue but having someone call the cops ?? sorry to hear that !
at 6'5"it is hard to find clothes , shoes etc. and forget being on a plane ..
i do hunch because i have intimidated shorter men and my posture is poor.
women do find it too tall
my wife doesn't mind of course and she's 5'5"
everything and i mean EVERYTHING is made for the average height guy , which does stink but that's the way business'have to do things for the masees not the few !

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My hub is 6'6" and I love it. I never cared about height before, but I'm pretty addicted now. I have a friend who is 6'7" though and despite his height isn't as attractive; he has no grace or smoothness to him at all. A big graceful man is so beautiful.