Ladies... what is the sexiest/ideal/perfect (visually and phsically) height for men?

What is the sexiest/ideal/perfect (visually and phsically) height for men???

• <5'10"

Votes: 27 6.9%
  • 5'10"

Votes: 24 6.1%
  • 5'11"

Votes: 31 7.9%
  • 6'0"

Votes: 65 16.5%
  • 6'1"

Votes: 60 15.3%
  • 6'2"

Votes: 80 20.4%
  • 6'3"

Votes: 40 10.2%
  • 6'4"

Votes: 28 7.1%
  • >6'4"

Votes: 38 9.7%

• Total voters

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ClaireTalon said:
Despite disappointing some high flyers on here, the ideal height for my man would be slightly taller than me, say 5'11 to 6'3. I don't like to stretch and stand on my toes in order to kiss him, that might be a bit stenuous in the long run.

C'mon Claire! Where's that Amazon Queen? You don't stand on your toes, you put your hands on his neck and head and bring him down to you. :rolleyes: If you prefer, stepping close and saying, "Come here," also work great!:biggrin1:

Sam1070

Experimental Member
Media
I am 6'4", and would not want to be taller. When I was in the Netherlands, however, my height seemed to be average for the young Dutch male.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
C'mon Claire! Where's that Amazon Queen? You don't stand on your toes, you put your hands on his neck and head and bring him down to you. :rolleyes: If you prefer, stepping close and saying, "Come here," also work great!:biggrin1:

Addition to this: run your finger over his gorge, scratch some, ane then pull his head down.

It's just a preference, I don't know. Maybe it's a hidden childhood trauma, men who are much taller scaring me subconsciously. I just prefer them slightly taller, not too much.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sares said:
My hub is 6'6" and I love it. I never cared about height before, but I'm pretty addicted now. I have a friend who is 6'7" though and despite his height isn't as attractive; he has no grace or smoothness to him at all. A big graceful man is so beautiful.

Wow a Mr.Big !!! Nice!!! but its nice when they carry the height in confidence and charm..not all clumsy...:rolleyes:

Sares..and about your height...:confused:

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
Wow a Mr.Big !!! Nice!!! but its nice when they carry the height in confidence and charm..not all clumsy...
Yup I agree... my hub is like a big panther, moves so smooth, and faster than you expect... can close the distance across the room and be on me in a second. Yum yum yum.
Gisella said:
Sares..and about your height...:confused:
I'm 5'7" so he has nearly a whole foot on me. But I love high heels so that's a good excuse to wear a lot of them, it's one of the ways we manage to have sex standing up, lol!

Our baby was conceived when I was wearing nothing but my 5.5" platform stripper heels and torn lingerie. good times.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DarkSideRider said:
I'm only 5'8", but I've always wished I were taller. Not because I think more women would be attracted to me, but because at my height (or lack thereof) I know some people (taller guys and sometimes women) don't respect me as a man and as an adult (it also doesn't help that I still look young]quote

I can identify with all of your comments in that I also am 5'8". Actually, I have found from a sexual standpoint that my height has some advantages:

My 9 " cock is within easy reach of my mouth for selfing.
My height is such that 69 with the average woman is easy.
Women find shorter men less intimidating and make advances.
Gay men make passes because my cock appears large for my body.
Larger men do not notice me ... I can run with the ball unobserved.
Men and women think I am little and lovable and come on to me!
Shorter men enjoy longer sex lives (age-related circulatory issues).
So there :tongue:

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am fairly petite at 5"1". I've learned to like men of all heights. It's all in how a man carries himself.

I, however, do not prefer a man who is as short or shorter than I am. I have seen a few men who seemed to be about 4"10 or 4"11 and I was amazed. Of course, any male or female more petite than I am always amazes me.

If I HAD to choose a size, I would say a man over 5'9" to 6'2". But, I wouldn't turned down a man because of his height--if we had chemistry, that is.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

Captain_Chaos

1st Like
Media
ZapZav said:
(According to Cecil Dougherty, author of Valley of the Giants [Valley of the Giants Publishers, first edition, 1971], Adam [the first man] was 16 feet tall! King Og was 14 feet tall [whose bed according to the Bible was 14 ft. by 6 ft.; this in no way means that King Og himself was 14' tall]! Noah was 12 feet tall, Goliath was over 9 feet tall,

And according to various loonies, dinosaurs never existed, the earth is flat and Elvis is alive and living with aliens... :fing02:

D_Beau Chutzpud

Experimental Member
Media
[quote donkeyboy9] I can identify with all of your comments in that I also am 5'8". Actually, I have found from a sexual standpoint that my height has some advantages:

My 9 " cock is within easy reach of my mouth for selfing.
My height is such that 69 with the average woman is easy.
Women find shorter men less intimidating and make advances.
Gay men make passes because my cock appears large for my body.
Larger men do not notice me ... I can run with the ball unobserved.
Men and women think I am little and lovable and come on to me!
Shorter men enjoy longer sex lives (age-related circulatory issues).
So there :tongue:[/quote]

You're totally right! You just made my day, thanks! :biggrin1:

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I voted for 5'10", not becuase thats what i think to be the ideal height, but becuase thats how tall I am...

On another note I am a highschool student(senior) and I am looking at the Freshmen and Sophomores and its actually quite shocking...

I am litterally being literal here, literally... Most freshmen and sophomores are no taller than 5'7"... Seriously, literally serious, I'm not joking.

They are about 5'7" and look like they weight no more than 90 lbs. I'm serious here, okay?

There are roughly 1,150 students in our schooland 3/5s of them are freshmen and sophomores. They are all really short and really skinny, its weird walking through a crowd, I constantly have to look under my shoes to see if I may be stomping one to death...

The point I'm trying to make is that, atleast in ths area, there is apparently no perfect height, if there were and all the woman were going for taller guys then there would be no short ppl!

Darwin :biggrin1:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am tall ( 5'10) and love wearing heels, so any guy over 6'2 catches me eye. Over 6'4 and I am buying him drinks hahhah :smile:

WildHoney

girthbrooks

Just Browsing
Media
I remember brousing through women's personal ads (don't remember which one but is doesn't really matter) and noticed that 6 feet, 1 inch, was in the preference range of all the women. Tall enough for the taller women and not too tall for the shorter women.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't vote a height for males, but as a 5'11" male, for me the ideal female would be between 5'6" and 5'8". But realistically, 5'0" is the shortest I'd go and at that height, I'd expect that she'd have a very petite body and wouldn't weigh more than 100 lbs. As far as tallest, why not, 6' ? But for that 6' woman, I'd probably have been eliminated as too short, who knows ?

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im 6'1'' and wish i was an inch or two taller. one of my buddies is like 6'5'', and he pulls tail like crazy. I love taller chicks, a girl that is 5'10'' or 5'11'' will draw me across a bar. i just cant help it, i think a taller, slim or atheletic woman is fucking hot. if shes cute, i WILL talk to her.